Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Jerry and Bianca get together
Posted by: Carnaby ()
Date: January 8, 2014 23:27

Re: Jerry and Bianca get together
Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: January 8, 2014 23:44

yikes.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 8, 2014 23:45

Just saw that. I think it's great how their various families and exes have such good relationships when, after all, they don't have to. smiling smiley

What's the yikes for? confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-08 23:46 by Aquamarine.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: January 8, 2014 23:48

just a gut first impression upon viewing the pic...I was trying not to be too rude but.... Jerry is looking a bit like Dee Snyder these days.

Date: January 8, 2014 23:50

Oh, OK--I was actually thinking they were both looking really good. A lot of 57-year-old women wouldn't mind looking like Jerry!

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: January 8, 2014 23:52

They look fine for their age, and it's pretty cool to see 'em together.
The article was just mush though.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: January 9, 2014 00:19

Calling the article mush is being nice... I'm pretty sure that Mariah Cary was on a rooftop in NYC on New Years Eve although the article said she was at the party in London. Maybe one was a hollogram?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: January 9, 2014 00:34

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: January 9, 2014 00:55

Chatting about spending Mick's money one dollar at a time.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: January 9, 2014 01:26

I think it speaks well of Mick to have his ex's on good terms instead of trying to rip each others' eyes out. I always liked Bianca's style, much better than Jerry's garish appearance. Just my opinion. I like the quiet classy type and Jerry always was way too loud...that Texan thing.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: January 9, 2014 01:33

Aquamarine
Just saw that. I think it's great how their various families and exes have such good relationships when, after all, they don't have to. smiling smiley

What's the yikes for? confused smiley

I agree, I like it too, but its still kind of weird....lol
I guess they've all grown up.

Posted by: BILLPERKS ()
Date: January 9, 2014 01:45

NEWS FLASH !!!!!!!!!
WOMEN AGE,TIME WAITS FOR NOONE.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: January 9, 2014 01:50

Age is a bitch. Jewels and gold can't compensate for it.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: January 9, 2014 02:07

lettingitbleed
just a gut first impression upon viewing the pic...I was trying not to be too rude but.... Jerry is looking a bit like Dee Snyder these days.

And Bianca is starting to resemble Yoko.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 9, 2014 02:14

Aquamarine
A lot of 57-year-old women wouldn't mind looking like Jerry!

Neither would their husbands smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: January 9, 2014 02:21

Rolling Hansie
Aquamarine

What does THAT mean?!

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: January 9, 2014 02:47

June 5, 1978 entry, THE ANDY WARHOL DIARIES:

"Mick opened the door. I thought he wouldn’t be there. He was on his way up to Woodstock. I asked him if it was true that he’d bought 200 acres up there and he said no, that he was just living upstairs from a dump. He showed me their new album and the cover looked good, pull-out, die-cut, but they were back in drag again! Isn’t that something?

"After we left the Carlyle I told Jerry I thought Mick had ruined the Love You Live cover I did for them by writing all over it—it’s his handwriting, and he wrote so big. The kids who buy the album would have a good piece of art if he hadn’t spoiled it. And Stevie got it into Earl Wilson’s column that Bianca was `so touched' by the `Miss You' song that she `slowed down divorce proceedings,' but Jerry said the song was really written about her."

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: January 9, 2014 02:56

I wouldn't be surprised if Miss You was about Marianne. According to her book, they had a brief fling once again in 1976.

Posted by: ifyacantrockme ()
Date: January 9, 2014 03:06

wow-looks like mick is pretty rough on women thru the years!

Date: January 9, 2014 03:22

You guys are obviously seeing something in that picture that I'm not seeing.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: January 9, 2014 04:40

It's nice that Bianca 'Jagger' decided to keep her married-name to enhance her life in the spotlight. Most divorce's get rid, no?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 9, 2014 05:04

Many divorced women do keep their married names Big Al, usually when there are children involved. I've also heard that it's expensive to change your name on everything, which of course, would not have been a problem for Bianca.

But to the photo, Jerry and Bianca have different styles which reflect their personalities and I agree with Aquamarine, they both look great.

Date: January 9, 2014 05:11

Bianca has mostly used the high profile of the Jagger name for her social activism, from what I gather--I don't know of her using it to enhance her life as a socialite or whatever. But I don't know much about her except her various causes.

Date: January 9, 2014 05:11

latebloomer
Many divorced women do keep their married names Big Al, usually when there are children involved. I've also heard that it's expensive to change your name on everything, which of course, would not have been a problem for Bianca.

But to the photo, Jerry and Bianca have different styles which reflect their personalities and I agree with Aquamarine, they both look great.

Well, it's certainly expensive to change the name on your passport; the regular, renewal fee applies. I do also understand why some keep the name for the sake of their children. I was merely being a cynic.

Date: January 9, 2014 05:13

Aquamarine
Bianca has mostly used the high profile of the Jagger name for her social activism, from what I gather--I don't know of her using it to enhance her life as a socialite or whatever. But I don't know much about her except her various causes.

Celebrity social activism or limelight? Is there a difference?

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: January 9, 2014 06:49

Maybe they are getting together to tell a dual tell-all book about Mick.

Date: January 9, 2014 06:54

It could be in aid of new episode of Absolutely Fabulous, perhaps?

Posted by: rob51 ()
Date: January 9, 2014 07:06

C'mon now ther not that bad for thei age

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 9, 2014 07:10

kleermaker
Rolling Hansie
Aquamarine

What does THAT mean?!

I think Hansie may be referring to the fact that some 57 year old men might like to look like Jerry as well, perhaps because they are closet trannies.

I might be wrong though.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: January 9, 2014 08:16

Title5Take1
June 5, 1978 entry, THE ANDY WARHOL DIARIES:

"Mick opened the door. I thought he wouldn’t be there. He was on his way up to Woodstock. I asked him if it was true that he’d bought 200 acres up there and he said no, that he was just living upstairs from a dump. He showed me their new album and the cover looked good, pull-out, die-cut, but they were back in drag again! Isn’t that something?

"After we left the Carlyle I told Jerry I thought Mick had ruined the Love You Live cover I did for them by writing all over it—it’s his handwriting, and he wrote so big. The kids who buy the album would have a good piece of art if he hadn’t spoiled it. And Stevie got it into Earl Wilson’s column that Bianca was `so touched' by the `Miss You' song that she `slowed down divorce proceedings,' but Jerry said the song was really written about her."

Title,
Just when I was starting to like Jerry, you have to remind me why she annoyed me all those years ago.

GQ, 2001, promoting Goddess in the Doorway, when told that Jerry was bragging that he had just written an album full of love songs about her,
Mick replied, 'She always thinks that...'

He also managed to convince her that they were legally married..winking smiley

But seriously, I like that Jerry and Bianca can be friendly. After all the all crap he put both through, I imagine they've found common ground.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-09 08:18 by stupidguy2.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1384
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home