Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 14 On Fire Tour - Rehearsals
Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: December 19, 2013 04:58

The UAE isn't that all bad. I work there at times and it's far more liberal than most suggest. True, no drinking in public or PDA, etc but it is not a bad place to spend a few days especially to see the STONES! Dress code at the venue? Not much different than what you'd see in Munich or New York...but for you ladies....be sure to wear slacks when out and about especially in shopping malls. And don't show up at the airport in shorts and a halter spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Otherwise, enjoy the show.

Posted by: greenriver ()
Date: December 19, 2013 12:15

StonedAsia
The UAE isn't that all bad. I work there at times and it's far more liberal than most suggest. True, no drinking in public or PDA, etc but it is not a bad place to spend a few days especially to see the STONES! Dress code at the venue? Not much different than what you'd see in Munich or New York...but for you ladies....be sure to wear slacks when out and about especially in shopping malls. And don't show up at the airport in shorts and a halter spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Otherwise, enjoy the show.

confused smiley No difference but all this list of forbidden things. Not sure that this time Keith could interfere for people who will have trouble with the police like he did in Hampton 81. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: December 19, 2013 16:18

StonesCat
More so, the amount of rehearsal time he's with them.

Indeed, that's what I meant.

Date: December 19, 2013 16:41

Let's hope they're picking up Moonlight Mile and Love In Vain again AND spend more time on the songs, even though they played the latter in Bondy.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2173
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home