Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 16
Re: Ronnie Wood Band at BluesFest London, November 1
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: August 29, 2013 13:16

ladywilliam
Garbie
Yes I tried that and I have just tried again...but nothing available...

ladywilliam
If you select ticket price '125', then 'best available, you will get better seats. I've got Row 2.
At first I just selected 'best available', and offered Row 16.

You can try later today, and if you can't find anything nice, you can try Royal Albert Hall website tomorrow.

Yep, and if I were you I would be on the phone to them at the same time ................ +44 (0)845 401 5045

[www.royalalberthall.com]

Bonne chance !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: August 29, 2013 13:20

PS - The RAH website is currently taking bookings for STALLS PACKAGES. expensive ........... but if ya really really really really gotta be there !!!

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: August 29, 2013 13:22

ladywilliam
You can just register on Live Nation. Search 'pre-sale' first, then click Ronnie Wood..
If you just search Ronnie Wood, you will only see the info without 'buy ticket' button.

Thanx !! Just got 5 tickets !!

try this

[www.ticketmaster.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-29 13:34 by Lien.

Posted by: Garbie ()
Date: August 29, 2013 13:58

Thanks Ladywilliam and Paulywal,

I will check later and try again tomorrow. Anyway, if there´s nothing better I am still quite happy with row 16.

paulywaul
ladywilliam
Garbie
Yes I tried that and I have just tried again...but nothing available...

ladywilliam
If you select ticket price '125', then 'best available, you will get better seats. I've got Row 2.
At first I just selected 'best available', and offered Row 16.

You can try later today, and if you can't find anything nice, you can try Royal Albert Hall website tomorrow.

Yep, and if I were you I would be on the phone to them at the same time ................ +44 (0)845 401 5045

Bonne chance !

Date: August 29, 2013 14:13

Lien
ladywilliam
You can just register on Live Nation. Search 'pre-sale' first, then click Ronnie Wood..
If you just search Ronnie Wood, you will only see the info without 'buy ticket' button.

Thanx !! Just got 5 tickets !!

try this

[www.ticketmaster.co.uk]

Well done to you !! Congratulations !!

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: August 30, 2013 16:36

I'm in Stalls F, Row 2. Should be a great night (and I mean night since it doesn't start until 10.30pm.......just booked a hotel in Bayswater as the tube will be closed by the time it finishes !!).

Satisfied since 1976

Date: August 30, 2013 17:56

chriseganstar
I'm in Stalls F, Row 2. Should be a great night (and I mean night since it doesn't start until 10.30pm.......just booked a hotel in Bayswater as the tube will be closed by the time it finishes !!).

Good man, see you there !!

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 30, 2013 20:31

See you there!

Date: August 30, 2013 23:58

Well, got 2 new tickets this morning directly from the Royal Albert Hall web. Arena, row 3 in the side where there is no row 1 and 2 so looks good. I am pretty happy with them now.
Really a pleasure to buy from this web compared to Ticketmaster and others... You can see all the seats available, choose what you want, you have 30 minutes to do the transaction once you select, nearly no booking fees and no need to pay for delivery...

Now I have 2 spare tickets. Row 17 in the center area. If anybody wants them at face value or less just let me know.

I have seen that Ticketmaster has another web (GET ME IN) where you can sell your tickets. Any experience with them? Any other idea to sell the 2 tickets?

Thanks,
Garbie.

Date: August 31, 2013 09:14

Garbie
Well, got 2 new tickets this morning directly from the Royal Albert Hall web. Arena, row 3 in the side where there is no row 1 and 2 so looks good. I am pretty happy with them now.
Really a pleasure to buy from this web compared to Ticketmaster and others... You can see all the seats available, choose what you want, you have 30 minutes to do the transaction once you select, nearly no booking fees and no need to pay for delivery...

Now I have 2 spare tickets. Row 17 in the center area. If anybody wants them at face value or less just let me know.

I have seen that Ticketmaster has another web (GET ME IN) where you can sell your tickets. Any experience with them? Any other idea to sell the 2 tickets?

Thanks,
Garbie.

Yep, agree. Ticketmaster is just awful, their "associated" company GETMEIN is merely a form of legalised scalping, and as for other companies (Seatwave, Viagogo, Stubhub etc) that function in the secondary ticketing market - they're just beyond words.

Wouldn't it be nice if all ticket sales for events anywhere & everywhere could be conducted in the fair, open, and largely transparent manner that the Royal Albert Hall operates ?

Date: September 1, 2013 00:29

Yes...would really be nice.

It is the way that many serious places who care for their customers operate. I go a lot to the opera in both America and Europe and most of the opera houses operate this way. You buy the tickets from them, you choose your seat, in some of them you get your etickets that you print (no need to pay 30 gbp to get them shipped) and they even have the service by which if you cannot attend, they will put it for sale again (at face value, of course) and you will get up to 100% of what you paid if they are sold.

I have just checked now and there are still over 20 tickets for sale of the 125 gbp level in the Albert Hall. You know how many in Ticketmaster? None. ????

Anyway, see you there, Paulywaul!

paulywaul
Garbie

Thanks,
Garbie.

Yep, agree. Ticketmaster is just awful, their "associated" company GETMEIN is merely a form of legalised scalping, and as for other companies (Seatwave, Viagogo, Stubhub etc) that function in the secondary ticketing market - they're just beyond words.

Wouldn't it be nice if all ticket sales for events anywhere & everywhere could be conducted in the fair, open, and largely transparent manner that the Royal Albert Hall operates ?

Date: September 23, 2013 10:16

People, good tickets in the arena (first few rows) have suddenly popped up on the Royal Albert Hall website, here's the link ............

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 23, 2013 12:45

Ugh - I'm on holiday that week.

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: September 23, 2013 14:17

paulywaul
People, good tickets in the arena (first few rows) have suddenly popped up on the Royal Albert Hall website, here's the link ............

Thanks a lot! Just scored row 2.

Date: September 23, 2013 14:41

gwen
paulywaul

Thanks a lot! Just scored row 2.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley cool smiley cool smiley cool smiley and so on and so on !!!

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: October 4, 2013 21:23

@RollingStones' Ronnie Wood & Mick Taylor reunite for 1 night at #BluesFestUK! Don't miss it! [www.royalalberthall.com]

@BluesFestUK

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: October 4, 2013 21:37

bye bye johnny
@RollingStones' Ronnie Wood & Mick Taylor reunite for 1 night at #BluesFestUK! Don't miss it! [www.royalalberthall.com]

@BluesFestUK

thumbs up

Re: Ronnie Wood Band w/Mick Taylor at BluesFest London, November 1
Posted by: moonlightaffair ()
Date: October 5, 2013 07:43

smileys with beer

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: October 5, 2013 09:27

OMG, puh-lease, Bill Wyman show up. Charlie too.

Date: October 5, 2013 12:35

Great news. Look forward for the concert. Many of us attending?

By the way, I just posted yesterday in the Ticket Trade area 2 good extra tickets for sale that I have at reduced price (not including the charges I had to pay). With these news I think it is even a better opportunity so I would love if someone from here can get them. If anyone is interested just let me know.

See you there,
Garbie.

Posted by: talkcheap ()
Date: October 5, 2013 20:45

I was looking forward for a big world tour but it seems that we might have seen the last of the Stones. Don't understand why they didn't keep on going when they were doing so well. This opportunity might not come again.
Ronnie, Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman will probably keep on playing but I guess thats it. No more Keith or Jagger who will finally retire.

Date: October 5, 2013 22:12

Ronnie's one-off will have zero impact on future Rolling Stones plans.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: October 6, 2013 00:38

bye bye johnny
Ronnie's one-off will have zero impact on future Rolling Stones plans.
it's not that it has any impact on the Stones plans, it's that it's just one more indication that they do not have any plans and that they are not doing anything as a band now or in the near future.

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: October 6, 2013 00:39

Ronnie has zero impact on future Rolling Stones plans.

Posted by: bob r ()
Date: October 6, 2013 01:36

What the F#$%$^....... why don't we have cool shows like this in the States ? England ( and Europe in general ) always have the best shows happening.
You get Ron Wood, Mick Taylor, Bill Wyman, etc, on a steady diet and we in the States get Milay Cyrus......

Can we work out a deal...?

Date: October 6, 2013 06:04

bye bye johnny

@BluesFestUK

O wow, great news. Looking forward to this EVEN MORE now ........ hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: October 6, 2013 08:33

paulywaul
bye bye johnny

@BluesFestUK

O wow, great news. Looking forward to this EVEN MORE now ........ hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley

thumbs up

sc uk

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: October 6, 2013 10:46

straycatuk
paulywaul
bye bye johnny

@BluesFestUK

thumbs up

sc uk

Winner!!!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 6, 2013 18:45

Row 5 stalls at 50 quid looks alright.
Almost as good as the few front arena seats available at £125.
Should be a good night with Ronnie and Mick on the same stage again. winking smiley

Date: October 7, 2013 16:40

Ronnie prepping for BluesFest yesterday:

I'm researching for my Jimmy Reed gig today

I did some blues workouts with my drummer friend Dexter Hercules @dhercs today ~ he's a fine drummer with a great name! : )

[twitter.com]

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1713
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home