Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Keith Attends DeNiro's 70th Birthday Party
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 20, 2013 04:27

According to the story in the link, Keith attended DeNiro's 70th bday bash @ DeNiro's country house in New York this weekend. Attention conspiracy theorists: Keith attends DeNiro's party but skips Mick's. Egads!eye popping smiley
[www.contactmusic.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-20 04:41 by crholmstrom.

Re: Keith Attends DeNiro's 70th Birthday Party
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 20, 2013 04:51

What conspiracy? They can't stand each other. The only thing they come together for are multi-million dollar oldies shows.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 20, 2013 04:59

I was aiming for irony & or sarcasm.smoking smiley

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 20, 2013 05:49

Hey! This can mean only one thing--Keith wasn't DeNiro to replace Jagger as Rolling Stones frontman. You heard it here first!

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 20, 2013 06:35

stonehearted
Hey! This can mean only one thing--Keith wasn't DeNiro to replace Jagger as Rolling Stones frontman. You heard it here first!

I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People ask me
"You talkin' to me"?

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Torres ()
Date: August 20, 2013 07:15

It seems that Mick invited Keith to his party, but he refused saying that Robert DeNiro's waiting.

Talking italian.

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: August 20, 2013 11:16

24FPS
What conspiracy? They can't stand each other. The only thing they come together for are multi-million dollar oldies shows.

The basic problem between Mick and Keith is that they have been working so long time together and spending so much time together overall that very small things can start to annoy in other person's behavior very much and for the outsider it's quite hard to understand this but Mick and Keith should understand this themselves and get over this and see the bigger picture, it's really about growing up as a human being!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 20, 2013 11:42

It seems that Mick invited Keith to his party, but he refused saying that Robert DeNiro's waiting.

My guess is the decision was left to the Taxi Driver ....

ROCKMAN

Date: August 20, 2013 12:31

Keith, perché non sei andato al compleanno di Mick?

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: August 20, 2013 12:38

Torres

Torres, sono stato stanchissimo.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 20, 2013 13:18

Torres

He lay down for a nap after the concert and fell asleep.

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: August 20, 2013 18:28

Rockman

did you know that this song at demo-stage was al pacino´s waiting?

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: August 20, 2013 19:38

rollingon
24FPS

The basic problem between Mick and Keith is that they have been working so long time together and spending so much time together overall that very small things can start to annoy in other person's behavior very much and for the outsider it's quite hard to understand this but Mick and Keith should understand this themselves and get over this and see the bigger picture, it's really about growing up as a human being!
Have you ever been in the same room with Mick and Keith together? Do you know them personally? Are you close to them?

Date: August 20, 2013 19:39

I didn´t know about that early feature of the song. Guess Al Pacino got tired of waiting and had to be replaced.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-20 19:40 by Torres.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 20, 2013 21:35

How cool that Keith is invited to DeNiro's 70th!! I'd love to be a fly on the wall for this.

Date: August 20, 2013 21:48

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upsmileys with beer
Rockman

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 20, 2013 21:59

Is Kirk Douglas still alive? just checked it out on wiki 96 years old...........

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 21, 2013 00:57

GumbootCloggeroo
rollingon
24FPS

Have you ever been in the same room with Mick and Keith together? Do you know them personally? Are you close to them?

That's the thing--Mick and Keith are never in the same room together. Once Keith enters a room, Mick walks out.

The only time Mick and Keith are ever in the same room together is when there are 20,000 other people in "the room" as well.

They work together, but they no longer hang together.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: August 21, 2013 01:07

Maybe DeNiro had better party games.

Posted by: Bungo ()
Date: August 21, 2013 01:10

No surprise there, Both are WAAAAAY past their prime.

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: August 21, 2013 02:06

Bungo

is anybody 70 in their prime?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 21, 2013 02:11

Ket
Bungo

If you reach 100....70 could be still your prime

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: August 21, 2013 02:13

NICOS
Ket
Bungo

If you reach 100....70 could be still your prime

hmm I think you would need to reach 140 for 70 to be considered your prime

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: August 21, 2013 02:34

24FPS
thumbs up

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: August 21, 2013 02:46

I'll bet anything Keith gave Mick something very special for his 70th. (Plus hopefully some ideas for new songs. Haha)

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 21, 2013 09:05

Ket
Bungo

jane fonda

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: August 21, 2013 10:17

stonehearted
GumbootCloggeroo
rollingon
24FPS

That's the thing--Mick and Keith are never in the same room together. Once Keith enters a room, Mick walks out.

The only time Mick and Keith are ever in the same room together is when there are 20,000 other people in "the room" as well.

I like Keith as a person but sometimes it seems that he is also a little bit "me, me, me" - person, and also it seems to me that he mentally tries to bully (for example like in his book) Mick, and of course Mick senses this negative energy and so these two huge egos just don't seem to fit in the same room. Keith should stop (never should have started) giving stupid statements about Jagger in the interviews, Mick is Mick and Keith should accept this, this is a same error like in a marriage when husband tries to change wife to another person or other way around, Keith is really great when speaking about music but otherwise not so.

Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: August 21, 2013 15:12

rollingon
stonehearted
GumbootCloggeroo
rollingon
24FPS

I like Keith as a person but sometimes it seems that he is also a little bit "me, me, me" - person, and also it seems to me that he mentally tries to bully (for example like in his book) Mick, and of course Mick senses this negative energy and so these two huge egos just don't seem to fit in the same room. Keith should stop (never should have started) giving stupid statements about Jagger in the interviews, Mick is Mick and Keith should accept this, this is a same error like in a marriage when husband tries to change wife to another person or other way around, Keith is really great when speaking about music but otherwise not so.

Bloody Hell Keith is a spoiled narcissist who owes his (continued) fame and fortune to MJ. Yet still doesn't have the grace to acknowledge it. Or even turn up at his birthday party. Pfft!

Date: August 21, 2013 15:35

eye rolling smiley

Posted by: zumabitch ()
Date: August 21, 2013 19:13

Ket

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1981
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home