Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Rolling Stones Attire
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 21, 2013 08:54

NICOS
Bliss
I have never, ever heard of the RS burning down Mick Taylor's house as payback for his departure from the band. The search function on IORR shows no post related to this.

What you may be thinking of is that there is a theory that Brian Jones' death was a result of Mick and Keith taking a contract on Brian in order to secure the rights to the RS name. AFAIK, there has never been any evidence to support this.

No evident then the case is closed....(not sure what case) but lets closed it confused smiley......... come peolpe don't place rubbish or react stupid conspiracy on IORR

Surely it was obvious that I was joking when I suggested conspiracy theories earlier, because both Mick T and Keith had had a couple of house fires? I guess you never know what people might take seriously . . .

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 21, 2013 10:00

ROCKMAN

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: August 21, 2013 12:31

ruchin
RoughJusticeOnYa
ruchin
RoughJusticeOnYa
OK, Rolling Stones fashionistas -
I got a question. smoking smiley

Ronnie was wearing a long sleeve T-shirt at Glastonbury, that I'd really like to put my hands on;
anybody here that can identify it, somehow (like naming the brand or something)?

There's not a lot of good (close-up / frontal) photos around; here's two that might help -

[www.sunspel.com]

...THanx for that; but it's not there.

Big designers don't neccesarily put everything on their website, it might be on another website, you may have to look for it.

No but it's definitely not Sunspel's;
I e-mailed them, and they confirmed it isn't one of theirs...

Date: August 21, 2013 12:38

Green Lady
This is the one, isn't it? (Photo from Chicago 2 courtesy of bye bye johnny)

I've certainly seen it described as a "hand-painted T-shirt" so maybe it's one of a kind?

Yep; that's the one.
One of a kind?! Might be...

At first, I thought it was one of the collection he did exclusively for Liberty of London; but it's not there either.

P.S.: he wears a similar, kinda blue one - there's a photo of that in this very thread, also. He wears that reddish leather jacket over it!

Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: August 21, 2013 15:26

Aquamarine
NICOS
Bliss
I have never, ever heard of the RS burning down Mick Taylor's house as payback for his departure from the band. The search function on IORR shows no post related to this.

What you may be thinking of is that there is a theory that Brian Jones' death was a result of Mick and Keith taking a contract on Brian in order to secure the rights to the RS name. AFAIK, there has never been any evidence to support this.

No evident then the case is closed....(not sure what case) but lets closed it confused smiley......... come peolpe don't place rubbish or react stupid conspiracy on IORR

Surely it was obvious that I was joking when I suggested conspiracy theories earlier, because both Mick T and Keith had had a couple of house fires? I guess you never know what people might take seriously . . .

Keith had house fires, as well? Never knew that...sounds like unattended cigarettes smoldering in an ashtray could be the culprit in these cases. Or simply faulty electrical wiring? smiling smiley

Posted by: ruchin ()
Date: August 21, 2013 15:40

RoughJusticeOnYa
ruchin
RoughJusticeOnYa
ruchin
RoughJusticeOnYa

Ronnie was wearing a long sleeve T-shirt at Glastonbury, that I'd really like to put my hands on;
anybody here that can identify it, somehow (like naming the brand or something)?

There's not a lot of good (close-up / frontal) photos around; here's two that might help -

[www.sunspel.com]

Big designers don't neccesarily put everything on their website, it might be on another website, you may have to look for it.

Ahh ok, sorry i can't be of more help then!

You can always go for Keiths neon pink T shirt! tongue sticking out smiley

Date: August 21, 2013 17:16

ruchin
RoughJusticeOnYa
ruchin
RoughJusticeOnYa
ruchin
RoughJusticeOnYa

[www.sunspel.com]

Ahh ok, sorry i can't be of more help then!

You can always go for Keiths neon pink T shirt! tongue sticking out smiley

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
...I appreciate your effort, Ruchin.

Cheerz!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1477
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home