Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pallenberg Pics
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 12, 2005 00:32

[rollinggirl.skyblog.com]

You could imagine how Keefster once could fall for her...
Nice Keefpics to, as he´s at her side on most of them
Unfortunately language is French,
and there seems to be no chance to load down pics,
but take a sneak...

Re: Pallenberg Pics
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 12, 2005 00:40

Hey yeah thanks Baboon...The Bonnie and Clyde shot is a scream, never seen that one before. And Keith zonked out at Mick's wedding is always good for a laugh.

ROCKMAN

Date: April 12, 2005 00:57

And you c a n save it; now I know my first French sentence
(at least the core meaning of it):
"Le clic droit sur les images est désactivé" gotta be
"(first) click and then pull the pictures to save" or slt.

I´m Just Waiting On A Friend... Or: "All About You"
(I´m sooo sick and tired of hangin around with DOGS like you... ")

... Better times (the kid I havent the faintest but its likely Marlon?)

There are much more of Anita, closer if you´d like.
And loads & loads of zonked out Keeftsters, with assorted sizes of shades
also some Micks, even Brians (you know he was the 1st Stone for AP)

Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: April 12, 2005 01:10

Damn--Anita was hot, and Brian really messed up by letting Keith steal her away--Keith :"Hey, strange things can happen in the back of a car, and they did..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-04-12 01:11 by bassplayer617.

Posted by: davido ()
Date: April 12, 2005 01:53

Look great but
what is she
talented at?

Date: April 12, 2005 02:13

Once shooting smack; now I hear she - last I heard - biking up & down London, pretty healthy, livin´ not far from Cheyne Walk. Otherwise I picture her "good at" being a woman and makin Keefster losin his mind so he could write good songs & plays the sh*te out off us & makin forums like this live on forever.

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: April 12, 2005 03:17

She was a good actress. Spot on in Performance and more than adequate in A Degree of Murder. She also looked fantastic in Barbarella as the witch queen too but at least in the version I have her voice seems to have been dubbed by Fenella Fielding!

Date: April 12, 2005 11:03

She looks like she needs a bath and good scrub in most pics. But then, junkies don't hold soap and water amongst their priorities, do they? She was a true visionary from the 60s and just took ten years after Brian flickered out to follow him.

I understand Anita is now a counselor in drug rehab?

Those pics really bring back the memories of the Stones in general and the times in particular. They were such a powerful social force back then!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: Rorty ()
Date: April 12, 2005 11:52

"Look great but
what is she
talented at?"

Being the muse and style adviser for Keith Richards in the most important and creative years of The Rolling Stones. I will always respect for her that. But I am also happy that Keith got rid of her before it was too late.

I think people still don't understand (not to mention appreciate) the impact she and Marianne Faithfull had for the Glimmer Twins at their peak and formative productive years (68-69). Woud there be "Sympathy For The Devil" or "You Can't Always Get What You Want" without Marianne? Or "Gimme Shelter" or "You Got The Silver" without Anita? I suppose those girls quite much open the eyes of 'our boys' to the new aspects of world and their place on it. Mick and Keith's artistic, stylistic and self-assertive progress of the late 60's very much co-incidenced with their relationship of those women.

And just by reflecting those photos, weren't Anita and Keith the hottest rock and roll couple ever?

Sorry, Brian..

- Doxa

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: April 12, 2005 16:28

Love those pics. Man was she gorgeous. actually got a little chubby going...
"She looks like she need a bath..." LOL That is just part of the attraction. She's perfect. I hope she is a counselor or whatever. I met her in NYC once and she was a MESS! She looked horrible. She looked like one of the evil geniuses in a early 007 film. Like Dr No or Blofeld...
babbon how did you save them? I caught the 'desactive' thing too. I think if one really tried you could eventually patch the entire Dom Tarle book together just from zooming around the net.

Date: April 12, 2005 16:30

CLick the first image. Then draw the new image to where you want it (a plain Paint-program would do).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2060
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home