Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pallenberg Pics
Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 12, 2005 00:32

[rollinggirl.skyblog.com]

You could imagine how Keefster once could fall for her...
Nice Keefpics to, as he´s at her side on most of them
Unfortunately language is French,
and there seems to be no chance to load down pics,
but take a sneak...

Re: Pallenberg Pics
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 12, 2005 00:40

Hey yeah thanks Baboon...The Bonnie and Clyde shot is a scream, never seen that one before. And Keith zonked out at Mick's wedding is always good for a laugh.

ROCKMAN

Date: April 12, 2005 00:57

And you c a n save it; now I know my first French sentence
(at least the core meaning of it):
"Le clic droit sur les images est désactivé" gotta be
"(first) click and then pull the pictures to save" or slt.

I´m Just Waiting On A Friend... Or: "All About You"
(I´m sooo sick and tired of hangin around with DOGS like you... ")

... Better times (the kid I havent the faintest but its likely Marlon?)

There are much more of Anita, closer if you´d like.
And loads & loads of zonked out Keeftsters, with assorted sizes of shades
also some Micks, even Brians (you know he was the 1st Stone for AP)

Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: April 12, 2005 01:10

Damn--Anita was hot, and Brian really messed up by letting Keith steal her away--Keith :"Hey, strange things can happen in the back of a car, and they did..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-04-12 01:11 by bassplayer617.

Posted by: davido ()
Date: April 12, 2005 01:53

Look great but
what is she
talented at?

Date: April 12, 2005 02:13

Once shooting smack; now I hear she - last I heard - biking up & down London, pretty healthy, livin´ not far from Cheyne Walk. Otherwise I picture her "good at" being a woman and makin Keefster losin his mind so he could write good songs & plays the sh*te out off us & makin forums like this live on forever.

Posted by: Tseverin ()
Date: April 12, 2005 03:17

She was a good actress. Spot on in Performance and more than adequate in A Degree of Murder. She also looked fantastic in Barbarella as the witch queen too but at least in the version I have her voice seems to have been dubbed by Fenella Fielding!

Date: April 12, 2005 11:03

She looks like she needs a bath and good scrub in most pics. But then, junkies don't hold soap and water amongst their priorities, do they? She was a true visionary from the 60s and just took ten years after Brian flickered out to follow him.

I understand Anita is now a counselor in drug rehab?

Those pics really bring back the memories of the Stones in general and the times in particular. They were such a powerful social force back then!

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: Rorty ()
Date: April 12, 2005 11:52

"Look great but
what is she
talented at?"

Being the muse and style adviser for Keith Richards in the most important and creative years of The Rolling Stones. I will always respect for her that. But I am also happy that Keith got rid of her before it was too late.

I think people still don't understand (not to mention appreciate) the impact she and Marianne Faithfull had for the Glimmer Twins at their peak and formative productive years (68-69). Woud there be "Sympathy For The Devil" or "You Can't Always Get What You Want" without Marianne? Or "Gimme Shelter" or "You Got The Silver" without Anita? I suppose those girls quite much open the eyes of 'our boys' to the new aspects of world and their place on it. Mick and Keith's artistic, stylistic and self-assertive progress of the late 60's very much co-incidenced with their relationship of those women.

And just by reflecting those photos, weren't Anita and Keith the hottest rock and roll couple ever?

Sorry, Brian..

- Doxa

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: April 12, 2005 16:28

Love those pics. Man was she gorgeous. actually got a little chubby going...
"She looks like she need a bath..." LOL That is just part of the attraction. She's perfect. I hope she is a counselor or whatever. I met her in NYC once and she was a MESS! She looked horrible. She looked like one of the evil geniuses in a early 007 film. Like Dr No or Blofeld...
babbon how did you save them? I caught the 'desactive' thing too. I think if one really tried you could eventually patch the entire Dom Tarle book together just from zooming around the net.

Date: April 12, 2005 16:30

CLick the first image. Then draw the new image to where you want it (a plain Paint-program would do).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1526
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home