Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 2012/13 Compilation Disc
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 11, 2013 10:45

JJF was totally mighty in Las Vegas!smoking smiley

Date: July 11, 2013 17:59

Memory Motel from 6/14, only timed played but a damn fine version it was...

Mike

Posted by: wandlimb ()
Date: July 12, 2013 18:37

flacnvinyl
I am putting together a 'best of' disc from the tour. Certain songs (Let It Bleed, 6 Days On The Road, etc) were only played once so that is easy. Regarding the warhorses, would you all care to share your thoughts? I really loved Get Off My Cloud on this tour.. trying to figure out which version has Ronnie's harmonizing notes loudest in the mix.

What about lesser played but well-loved songs? Best version of Sway? CYHMK?

Drake,

My vote is CYHMK from Los Angeles, but that is because I was there.

I would like a copy of your disk, so please add me to the list. Thanks for doing this. smiling smiley

Karla

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: July 12, 2013 22:10

Oh, gotta add the ONLY worthy version of IORR from the tour:

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: July 12, 2013 22:33

Awesome Drake, look forward to hearing this

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: July 12, 2013 22:49

You guys are awesome. Seriously. Keep suggestions coming. Will update the first post with a complete list and running time. Really most curious about the best version of stuff like IORR and GOMC.

On the Chicago gigs... My recording from the 28th came out very good and I am doing a matrix with the other source that came out. The recording from the 31st was very lousy. Someone else got a much better recording which is now on Dime.

Regarding how to get this compilation... I will provide it as both flac and mp3 via a couple of sources. First will be torrents. Dime is great, but I will also seed it to an open torrent network so that non-Dime members can get it.

Secondly, I will host it on my site and folks can email me privately for the link. I'd rather not hammer my servers with everyone downloading directly. Torrents are the best option for EVERYONE. 28k modem? Torrent it! DSL/Cable/T1? Torrent it! I can't stand the megaups and all those other sites. If someone wants to share it on those, then by all means.

For the shows that have good recordings, I am getting the best source possible. For the gigs with no good recordings, I am contacting Youtube video posters directly, and hopefully can get intouch with them!

If you have anything to share with me feel free to email: Drake@hatfieldmedia.com

Posted by: nickm8 ()
Date: July 14, 2013 00:24

anyway i can get a copy??

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: July 14, 2013 00:42

CYHMK was awesome at Staples 2 and Glastonbury

Emotional Rescue - Vegas smiling smiley

Rock on Drake

Date: July 14, 2013 01:36

IORR in Hyde Park #1 is one of the best renditions I've heard ever.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: July 14, 2013 01:44

StonesTod, oh yeah! .... well there's still some here who are trying to maintain the 'StonesTod legacy' Lol.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1995
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home