Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 6 of 11
Re: WARNING!!! Unpopular Opinion: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down And Let The Stones Roll On!
Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: July 9, 2013 08:28

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Rockman
....talking about 06' 07' is like the Lone Ranger, without........Tonto

............................................................................................ ...you sure him ain't the LoneTodRangerRidesAgain?

Don't be fooled by the box office receipts, it's a fabulous movie.

The StonesTodRangerstrkesTheGreatestMightyJackoLanternInTheWorld???

Befuddling

Re: WARNING!!! Unpopular Opinion: Keith Richards Should Lay His Guitar Down And Let The Stones Roll On!
Date: July 9, 2013 08:30

Thrylan
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Rockman
....talking about 06' 07' is like the Lone Ranger, without........Tonto

............................................................................................ ...you sure him ain't the LoneTodRangerRidesAgain?

Don't be fooled by the box office receipts, it's a fabulous movie.

The StonesTodRangerstrkesTheGreatestMightyJackoLanternInTheWorld???

Befuddling

It will all make more sense to you come late Saturday night - London time, that is.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 9, 2013 08:30

LoneRangerRidesAgain's Greates Hits (Asylum Records)

1. Crazy (Gnarls Barkley cover)
2. Still Crazy After All These Years (Paul Simon cover)
3. Dancing with Myself (Duet w/JumpingJackOLantern)
4. Crazy for You (Madonna cover)
5. Crazy on You (Heart cover)
6. Crazy (Aerosmith cover)
7. Rock and Roll Fantasy (Bad Company cover)
8. That's What Friends Are For (w/JumpingJackOLantern, BlackHat and MightyStonesStillRolling)

Date: July 9, 2013 08:33

drbryant

8. That's What Friends Are For (w/JumpingJackOLantern, BlackHat and MightyStonesStillRolling)

Be nice now. I only have but a few days left here.

Date: July 9, 2013 08:34

drbryant

Crazy-Patsy Cline

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 9, 2013 08:42

Crazy-Patsy Cline ...Most played juke-box song of all time

ROCKMAN

Date: July 9, 2013 08:49

Rockman
Crazy-Patsy Cline ...Most played juke-box song of all time

Willie could write em....

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 9, 2013 08:55

....my oath ... and his demo of it is damn fine ..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: July 9, 2013 08:55

wow some dude been on here two weeks stirring it up.

Posted by: 69firebird ()
Date: July 9, 2013 08:58

I think that whatever it is you do for a living(if you actually work),you should retire. Also,especially from this great site.

Date: July 9, 2013 09:05

Rockman

Gotta real soft spot for the Red Headed Stranger....Willie and Family Live.....HOT.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: July 9, 2013 09:34

Thrylan
Rockman

Gotta real soft spot for the Red Headed Stranger....Willie and Family Live.....HOT.

He and Keith have made cool music together too

Date: July 9, 2013 09:36

Thrylan
drbryant

Crazy-Patsy Cline

You're right. And while we're on the subject, how can we forget those bonus tracks

Let's Go Crazy (Prince cover)
I Go Crazy (Paul Davis cover)
Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Queen cover)

Date: July 9, 2013 09:39

Guilty Pleasure Warning.......... I think Prince, in the outro, does Hendrix as well as anyone this side of Stevie Ray.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 9, 2013 10:06

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
slew
This is not a good post. if you do not have Keith you do not have the Rolling Stones. That is all I am posting on this one.

Any post that lights a fire under the old pirate so he doesn't make the same mistake again is a good one. I hear he is furious! Good, because that just means he will give the performance of a lifetime on Saturday night! Just you watch and see! smoking smiley

- and just you watch and see the Lone Ranger claim all the credit if Keith plays a blinder on Saturday!

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: July 9, 2013 11:13

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
slew
This is not a good post. if you do not have Keith you do not have the Rolling Stones. That is all I am posting on this one.

Any post that lights a fire under the old pirate so he doesn't make the same mistake again is a good one. I hear he is furious! Good, because that just means he will give the performance of a lifetime on Saturday night! Just you watch and see! smoking smiley

He was furious when I talked to him yesterday. But then I told him you were the same guy who said they'd passed the Beatles and that if they recorded another album it would be a classic and then he just chuckled and said oh another wack job then.

He also told me to tell you that James mccartney's got nothing on Theodora.

Posted by: leatherjacket ()
Date: July 9, 2013 11:24

The Head grabs attention and the quote happens to be really something to laugh the ass off.....:-))))))))))))))))))))

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: July 9, 2013 15:02

Why hasnt this been tossed into the C R A Z Y complaints thread?

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 9, 2013 15:50

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
slew

Ahhhh, the fiction takes over. What a inventive mind you have, creating such lies.

Date: July 9, 2013 15:52

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Beast
Best thing for this person is to ride off into the sunset, never to be seen or heard of again.

Don't worry, that day is very near.

Only to return YET AGAIN under another assinine name.

Date: July 9, 2013 15:53

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
GasLightStreet
I listened to that re-start of IORR and have yet to figure out what he did that was wrong/bad.

Since you are an expert guitar player I will take your word on that.

There ya go inventing things again. Amazing. You should go write for Disney. I hear they need help.

Posted by: terraplane ()
Date: July 9, 2013 15:55

What A Fool Believes (Doobie Brothers cover)

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: July 9, 2013 16:37

that's enough of this...

Posted by: Barnestormer ()
Date: July 9, 2013 16:39

People,People,People.....what really happened saturday night??????
2 w r o n g c h o r d s (if I remember correctly) and the whole STONES WORLD is goin' crazy if I read all those threads here.
I mean,I was excited flying into London for this concert.When I scored a ticket back in April,I thought this would be my last Stones concert ever.
I was dreamin' of a very special show,but i expected exactly what happened(I mean this set list).
I've seen much better shows in all those years since my first one in 1965!Actually Hydepark 2013 wouldn't make it into my Top 10 !!!
But it was nevertheless a great weekend in the park and in London.

IF KEITH RETIRES THERE WILL BE NO BAND ANYMORE!!

Keith was/is The Rolling Stones more than any other one.

BTW if you have the chance to look at the COMPLETE GLASTO SHOW:

That was a kick as show.Because they had to work their ass off.There was no one who had bought a ticket to see the Stones,that's why they had to work so hard.

That show would make a great official DVD !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: July 9, 2013 16:42

TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
Be nice now. I only have but a few days left here.

Until the next time... we say goodbye..

Date: July 9, 2013 16:45

J.J.Flash
wow some dude been on here two weeks stirring it up.

Don't worry it will all pay off when Keith and the Stones give a historic performance on Saturday night! Going to top Glastonbury!

Posted by: bigmac7895 ()
Date: July 9, 2013 16:49

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even on a Stones board. Why all the fuss? Maybe this should be a farewell tour. I think Mick can do what Page did with the Crowes and have a backing band that can actually play the songs the way they are supposed to be played (maybe even do it with the Crowes who can play the heck out of some Stones music). I am not interested in note for note copying (The Eagles), but I really liked IORR with the Foo Fighters. As long as they only sing backup (whether it was the Foo Fighters or Crowes), it would be a great show.

Love Keef, but I have watched just about every YouTube video posted (thanks by the way if you have been taping and posting), but he is not playing any better than any other tour over the last 2 decades. SFTD solo is a joke. Someone said let Ronnie play the solo. Not a bad idea. In fact, let Ronnie play all of them or actually do the right thing and let Taylor play them.

Date: July 9, 2013 16:49

69firebird
I think that whatever it is you do for a living(if you actually work),you should retire. Also,especially from this great site.

OK, but let's go out in style on Saturday night with one last great performance by our beloved band?

Date: July 9, 2013 16:56

Green Lady
TheLoneRangerRidesAgain
slew

- and just you watch and see the Lone Ranger claim all the credit if Keith plays a blinder on Saturday!

Keith is going to give his best performance of the tour this Saturday night because he is a professional.

Date: July 9, 2013 16:57

Keith's management have something for you.

a

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-09 16:58 by drbryant.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 6 of 11

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1850
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home