Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: No Security CD
Date: June 20, 2013 12:59

odean73
Would you think that the sellers on Amazon are ok to buy off or are they copies?

in america i have purchased dozens of used items from amazon sellers and they were all legit and in good quality

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: June 20, 2013 13:09

keefriffhard4life
odean73
Would you think that the sellers on Amazon are ok to buy off or are they copies?

in america i have purchased dozens of used items from amazon sellers and they were all legit and in good quality

thanks for that.

Will look into buying one and hope its the real deal.

Date: June 20, 2013 13:19

odean73
keefriffhard4life
odean73

thanks for that.

are you in the USA?

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: June 20, 2013 13:24

odean73

thanks for that.

Will look into buying one and hope its the real deal.[/quote]

If you don't want to buy from amazon, I can send you a No Security CD, as I have two of them.

Date: June 20, 2013 13:36

i checked the amazon sellers amd did not see a seller that i usually use and would recommend

Date: June 20, 2013 14:54

keefriffhard4life
i checked the amazon sellers amd did not see a seller that i usually use and would recommend

Just after i ordered one Haha just my luck.

well its only a tenner.drinking smiley

Date: June 20, 2013 14:56

Papo
odean73

thanks for that.

If you don't want to buy from amazon, I can send you a No Security CD, as I have two of them.[/quote]

How much please.

Date: June 20, 2013 14:58

odean73
keefriffhard4life

well you will get a tracking number when it ships so something will show up at your house

Date: June 20, 2013 15:15

keefriffhard4life
odean73
keefriffhard4life

well you will get a tracking number when it ships so something will show up at your house

He was showing a good selling record, to be honest i never had any problems with ebay or amazon so far. i can live with a tenner thou, even thou i would still be annoyed if something untowards happens.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 20, 2013 15:21

odean73
treaclefingers
Like all quality stones fans, I have a copy of this. I also have a couple of still sealed copies of the vinyl version...haven't checked what that one is worth in quite a while.

Apologies for not being a quality stones fan.thumbs up

no need to apologize, we all make mistakes...cheers to you smileys with beer

Date: June 20, 2013 15:58

treaclefingers
odean73
treaclefingers
Like all quality stones fans, I have a copy of this. I also have a couple of still sealed copies of the vinyl version...haven't checked what that one is worth in quite a while.

No mistakes, no life? eye rolling smiley

Date: June 20, 2013 16:02

odean73
treaclefingers
odean73
treaclefingers

I was toasting you and it still made you sad...turn that frown upside down! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-20 16:02 by treaclefingers.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 20, 2013 17:22

DandelionPowderman
It's actually a good live album. However, it's for the hard core fans only, with songs that never had been featured on live albums before/obscure numbers.

So no wonder it didn't sell.

Two tracks were on previous live albums.

It's just that Dave Gompewws ruined that one song.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 20, 2013 17:23

GasLightStreet
DandelionPowderman
It's actually a good live album. However, it's for the hard core fans only, with songs that never had been featured on live albums before/obscure numbers.

i like DGB

Date: June 20, 2013 17:25

treaclefingers
odean73
treaclefingers
odean73
treaclefingers

I was toasting you and it still made you sad...turn that frown upside down! grinning smiley

>grinning smiley<thumbs upsmileys with beerdrinking smiley

Posted by: RawIguanaCologne ()
Date: June 20, 2013 17:30

GasLightStreet
DandelionPowderman

Well , I think no single Song on NS was ever appearing on an official live album...

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 20, 2013 17:32

RawIguanaCologne
GasLightStreet
DandelionPowderman

Well , I think no single Song on NS was ever appearing on an official live album...

the last time and live with me both had appeared on official live albums...

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: June 20, 2013 17:42

keefriffhard4life
odean73

Same here. I just always look to make sure they have a pretty good reputation. Much like on eBay, that reputation is the money-maker, and few sellers are going to risk tainting it over a quick buck when they can make more money with a good rep over time. I've only had two bad experiences with a third party seller, and one was more of a misunderstanding, but they made it right. They were scared to death of bad feedback. Most serious sellers are.

If it's a copy it will say so in the item description. If it doesn't and you get a burned copy you can return it via Amazon as being different from item description. I had to do that with Flashpoint. I ordered the remastered version, as the description said, and they sent me the old 90's version which I already had. I guess the seller didn't understand there are different versions, and was being kind of a knob-job about making it right (You got the album you ordered and that's the only copy I had), so I went around them and returned it via Amazon. They may not listen to me, but they listened to Amazon. Normally the seller will just make it right themselves and you don't have to get Amazon involved, but you can if you must.

For copies you will notice this message (which I boxed in red) near the top of the page.

Date: June 20, 2013 18:22

Thanks nocode for all the information supplied.

Date: June 20, 2013 18:24

odean73
Papo
odean73

thanks for that.

If you don't want to buy from amazon, I can send you a No Security CD, as I have two of them.

How much please.[/quote]

I would still be interested in purchasing off you.

Date: June 20, 2013 18:34

StonesTod
RawIguanaCologne
GasLightStreet
DandelionPowderman

the last time and live with me both had appeared on official live albums...

Oh, I see...embarassed...

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: June 20, 2013 19:05

I agree with the general view that this is an underrated CD

Date: June 20, 2013 23:12

StonesTod
GasLightStreet
DandelionPowderman

i like DGB

yeah, but you ron wood.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: June 21, 2013 01:56

It had a couple good tunes. The real disappointment is that it's not from the No Security Tour, a great tour, but from a mediocre one, Bridges To Babylon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-21 01:57 by 24FPS.

Date: June 21, 2013 02:23

24FPS
It had a couple good tunes. The real disappointment is that it's not from the No Security Tour, a great tour, but from a mediocre one, Bridges To Babylon.

didn't the live cd come out before the no security tour started?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 21, 2013 02:25

DandelionPowderman

Yep. They specifically chose tracks which hadnt been on a live release in the last 20 years, or something like that in order to avoid the usual criticism that they were just putting out another tired live greatest hits package (an unfair criticism as the live album from the previous tour - Stripped - had jumped on the 'Unplugged' bandwagon that was all the rage at the time, had sold in large quantities and was far from a warhorses run through).

It tanked and became the worst selling release of new product in their entire career. A pity because its actually a very good record with some fine performances - not least of which are the two BTB songs from Buenos Aires, Saint of Me and (especially) Out Of Control.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 21, 2013 02:26

keefriffhard4life
24FPS

Yes. November 1998.

Date: June 21, 2013 02:26

keefriffhard4life
24FPS

Exactly, they named the last leg after the record, that was from the 1st and 2nd leg, so this is really distracting! A release later in 1999 would have done more...

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: June 21, 2013 04:47

Anyone remember the 1999 album "Memory Hotel"?

Date: June 21, 2013 13:07

Papo
odean73

thanks for that.

If you don't want to buy from amazon, I can send you a No Security CD, as I have two of them.[/quote]

Papo,

Are you still around?

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1995
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home