Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How much for Brussels-quality CONCERT?
Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: May 27, 2013 12:22

How much would you pay max for a ticket to a great seat if it would be now possible to attend to Brussels 73 - quality concert (not show) with Mick Taylor playing lead from beginning to end?

2000$???
(I could pay that...)

Re: How much for Brussels-quality CONCERT?
Posted by: Masseolle51 ()
Date: May 27, 2013 14:31

Well, I attended the Copenhagen show that year and that was quite an experience that I will never forget. I even have the ticketstump and programme somewhere in my collection. But pay 2000 bucks, no way!!

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: May 27, 2013 14:38

'Bout a hundred dollars.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 27, 2013 14:52

I paid 25 guilders back in 1973 for the gig in Rotterdam so I would pay 100 guilders for Brussels (assuming we have to fly back in time) 100 guilders was 1/5 of my salary back then so that would be fair enough.........

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: May 27, 2013 15:28

NICOS
I paid 25 guilders back in 1973 for the gig in Rotterdam so I would pay 100 guilders for Brussels (assuming we have to fly back in time) 100 guilders was 1/5 of my salary back then so that would be fair enough.........

I didn't mean flying back time, I meant in present time but the assmuming the quality of musical performance would be the same as in 1973 Brussels Affair - recording. If many people are ready to pay 600$ for the quality The Stones are capable of delivering nowadays I wonder what people would pay for the absolute top-notch musical quality they were capable of delivering in Brussels '73.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 27, 2013 15:30

rollingon
NICOS

I didn't mean flying back time, I meant in present time but the assmuming the quality of musical performance would be the same as in 1973 Brussels Affair - recording. If many people are ready to pay 600$ for the quality The Stones are capable of delivering nowadays I wonder what people would pay for the absolute top-notch musical quality they were capable of delivering in Brussels '73.

Priceless I guess. Btw I paid the same 25 guilders Nico paid. Best spent 25 guilders in my life.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: May 27, 2013 15:35

Payed 258 quid for the London 50 show last year and it was worth every penny. For
Brussels quality including a 30 year old Mick and his fab bottom at the time I could go up to 450.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 27, 2013 16:03

I'd pay $4 per variable...if everything was in place it could be as much as $44...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 27, 2013 17:10

I wonder how much I'd pay for a replica of the Auckland'73 gig, though... 2 or 3 bucks?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2400
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home