Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How much for Brussels-quality CONCERT?
Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: May 27, 2013 12:22

How much would you pay max for a ticket to a great seat if it would be now possible to attend to Brussels 73 - quality concert (not show) with Mick Taylor playing lead from beginning to end?

2000$???
(I could pay that...)

Re: How much for Brussels-quality CONCERT?
Posted by: Masseolle51 ()
Date: May 27, 2013 14:31

Well, I attended the Copenhagen show that year and that was quite an experience that I will never forget. I even have the ticketstump and programme somewhere in my collection. But pay 2000 bucks, no way!!

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: May 27, 2013 14:38

'Bout a hundred dollars.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: May 27, 2013 14:52

I paid 25 guilders back in 1973 for the gig in Rotterdam so I would pay 100 guilders for Brussels (assuming we have to fly back in time) 100 guilders was 1/5 of my salary back then so that would be fair enough.........

Posted by: rollingon ()
Date: May 27, 2013 15:28

NICOS
I paid 25 guilders back in 1973 for the gig in Rotterdam so I would pay 100 guilders for Brussels (assuming we have to fly back in time) 100 guilders was 1/5 of my salary back then so that would be fair enough.........

I didn't mean flying back time, I meant in present time but the assmuming the quality of musical performance would be the same as in 1973 Brussels Affair - recording. If many people are ready to pay 600$ for the quality The Stones are capable of delivering nowadays I wonder what people would pay for the absolute top-notch musical quality they were capable of delivering in Brussels '73.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 27, 2013 15:30

rollingon
NICOS

I didn't mean flying back time, I meant in present time but the assmuming the quality of musical performance would be the same as in 1973 Brussels Affair - recording. If many people are ready to pay 600$ for the quality The Stones are capable of delivering nowadays I wonder what people would pay for the absolute top-notch musical quality they were capable of delivering in Brussels '73.

Priceless I guess. Btw I paid the same 25 guilders Nico paid. Best spent 25 guilders in my life.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: May 27, 2013 15:35

Payed 258 quid for the London 50 show last year and it was worth every penny. For
Brussels quality including a 30 year old Mick and his fab bottom at the time I could go up to 450.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 27, 2013 16:03

I'd pay $4 per variable...if everything was in place it could be as much as $44...

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 27, 2013 17:10

I wonder how much I'd pay for a replica of the Auckland'73 gig, though... 2 or 3 bucks?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1981
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home