Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

with all these rumours
Posted by: terry ()
Date: March 5, 2005 15:30

with all these rumours going around..i think something is in the air.as for the stones doing europe before the states i tend to believe that could be so...i cant see the stones rehearsing in canada then dropping into the states to tour..its to predictable...i think there is a change in the air.they will want to promote the new album and do somthing different...so im not ruling a hyde park apearance out...will they want to do an 18 month tour, i dont think so.i would like them to do some special shows in a 3 month period..say central park, hyde park and a rally in germany then they could march into poland lol..im sure in the comimg weeks theres gonna be loads of rumours..but thats what makes the world go around.

Re: with all these rumours
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 5, 2005 17:09

I will still sleep with you terry regardless of if these rumours amount to anything or not. I'm a sure thing. Just wanted to put that out there for you so you wouldn't worry.

Date: March 5, 2005 17:24

thats so nice to know.. im single now and my body is the same as micks only younger...what more could a man want.. to go to a stones show with giantwhore on his arm..im back in training for you..my love is strong and your so sweet...this could be the first love affair on iorr..hope rockman aint jealous

Posted by: R ()
Date: March 5, 2005 17:29

The Stones always tour America first. It's easier to recoup their investment here and then the rest of the world is gravy. I'm betting the Hyde Park gig will be a one off designed to garner media attention. Hopefully for all you European folks they won't be as tired as they were when they broke from Europe in 2003 to play SarsStock in Toronto.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 5, 2005 21:38

Go for it terry...but dont forget when she comes she'll be yelling my name..!

ROCKMAN

Date: March 5, 2005 22:26

Terry wrote;
"i cant see the stones rehearsing in canada then dropping into the states to tour..its to predictable..."

They won't do Europe first, it's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They wanted to drop out of the SARS Benefit at the last minute, but didn't $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Date: March 6, 2005 14:50

rockman she be lucky if i make her cum..i thought she yell micks name out first.

i still think the stones will do something in europe first
theres nothing stopping then doing hyde park before
a short american tour..and if they do play at hyde park i
cant see it being for free...and as demon points out its all to do with the $$$ so i was thinking if we have a
whip round we could get them to play at londons hyde park...
so far ive collected £5-40 pence.

Posted by: Rickster ()
Date: March 6, 2005 19:10

Lets just stop all the false rummors we all know the Stones will tour the U.S. first probably starting in Aug. or sept. Then they will probably do some shows in South America and Asia. then it will be on to Europe. So please stop all the false rummors and as far as Hyde Park when and if they do play there I can almost gurantee it won't be a free concert the Stones like to make as much money as possible.

Date: March 6, 2005 21:37

Visit my Web Page, below. I have some thoughts about the Tour and recent comments from the Stones, "may" make you think about the start date of the Tour at least winking smiley We can get that out of the way. The album, re: Mick is a bit sketchy winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2345
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home