Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: BORED, IRRITATED, FRUSTRATED, ANGERED BY THE NAYSAYERS! BOBurden W/ KPerry!
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: May 12, 2013 16:57

absolute disaster as predicted, the shark has been jumped haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 13, 2013 05:48

memphiscats
I'm incredibly excited about seeing the Stones in Chicago - just three more weeks. Some of the comments here lately have been an incredible downer. Ever since I came aboard, most of the camaraderie has come from the excitement and anticipation about another tour. And now that it's here, so many are NEGATIVE. What's up with this? I just don't get it. smoking smiley

I dont get it either and recently all the non stop whining and complaining has made reading/posting to this board more of a chore than a pleasure. It is very odd how some people here imagine that they have somehow earned and/or paid for the right to bitch and complain ALLL THE TIME... or that they somehow they now know better how to run this band than Mick Jagger.

Date: May 13, 2013 06:33

slew
tatters - They are 70 year old survivors of a life of excess. They are not 26 anymore. They are out to celebrate their past songs and make a lot of money doing it why can people not grasp that?? Bob Dylan is doing the same thing albeit on a smaller scale as is the Who. I don't know when the last time I saw a bunch of 70 year old rebels.

The sixties and seventies ain't coming back.

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: May 13, 2013 06:39

melillo
absolute disaster as predicted, the shark has been jumped haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Totally unnecessary.

Date: May 13, 2013 06:46

hbwriter
JumpinJackOLantern
GravityBoy
My only criticism is... what is a Beast of Bardon?

Come on Mick... why do you do that?

It's Beast Of Bardahl isn't it?
Beast of Bahdah - that makes me nuts- why must he do that?

when did he start doing that? late 90's? whenever it ruins one of my favorite stones songs

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 13, 2013 08:53

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-13 09:04 by 71Tele.

Date: May 13, 2013 08:56

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
I'm incredibly excited about seeing the Stones in Chicago - just three more weeks. Some of the comments here lately have been an incredible downer. Ever since I came aboard, most of the camaraderie has come from the excitement and anticipation about another tour. And now that it's here, so many are NEGATIVE. What's up with this? I just don't get it. smoking smiley

I dont get it either and recently all the non stop whining and complaining has made reading/posting to this board more of a chore than a pleasure. It is very odd how some people here imagine that they have somehow earned and/or paid for the right to bitch and complain ALLL THE TIME... or that they somehow they now know better how to run this band than Mick Jagger.

Mick Jagger runs this board? confused smiley
band !

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: May 13, 2013 08:59

Bjornulf is the Vicar of Jagger on IORR. If you're a believer, Mick runs the board. Sadly, more and more people today doubt Jagger actually exists.

Date: May 13, 2013 09:03

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

band !

Correction: Band

Date: May 13, 2013 09:10

71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

band !

GRRR!

Date: May 13, 2013 09:16

Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
71Tele
Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats

band !

GRRR!

What???

Date: May 13, 2013 09:19

71Tele

What???

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: May 13, 2013 09:22

Can you prove Mick Jagger runs this board?

Date: May 13, 2013 09:26

GravityBoy
Can you prove he doesnt?

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 13, 2013 09:29

Katy Perry played the post-race concert at the Singapore Grand Prix. I had a "golden circle" wristband, so we decided to check it out. I left after 4 songs or so. Perhaps I was tired from 2 hours of F1 engine noise, but I found her music very annoying.

Date: May 13, 2013 09:30

Mick Jagger for Prime Minister

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 13, 2013 10:28

tatters
There was a comment on the Altamont thread the other day about how there used to be an aura of danger surrounding this band. To borrow a line from the movie "Cabaret," the Stones are now about as dangerous as an after dinner mint.

Think about it. Altamont was 1969. How have times, and perceptions of "dangerous," changed since then? Who was perceived as dangerous then, is still around, and is perceived the same way today? William Burroughs was "dangerous" then, today he's taught in college classrooms. The Stones also danced with the devil and are still here. Underestimate them at your peril.

Posted by: laertisflash ()
Date: May 13, 2013 10:37

BOB sounded fine in my ears. Very good quitar work, especially from Ronnie. In addition, i think Kate Perry wasn't bad, at all, regardless whether i would like to see her as a guest on a Stones gig (and i would not). IMO, the Stones put on excellent gigs on this tour. OK, some folks maybe have different opinion. Others are complaining not only "all the time" but also "about everyhthig". I suppose we must respect the freedom of speech, even when everyone does understand that this turns to freedom of trolling... It' so obvious...

Date: May 13, 2013 10:40

Max'sKansasCity
GravityBoy
Can you prove he doesnt?

I can prove either.

My rates are $257 per hour.

Posted by: Markdog ()
Date: May 13, 2013 15:48

Katie sung great but Ronnie and Keith were very uninspired and the song suffered due to their lackluster playing.

Date: May 13, 2013 15:52

She seems like a nice enough girl.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1799
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home