Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Thanks bv
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 30, 2013 01:03

Yeah, thanks. In fact the only Stones site I use regurarly. Easy to use and luculent. And not as geeky as some of the other ones...

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: April 30, 2013 01:04

Thanks indeed...(he's surely blushing).eye rolling smiley

Date: April 30, 2013 01:05

The best grey area in the world! Thanks, Bjørnulf thumbs up

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: April 30, 2013 01:24

My favourite Rolling Stones forum!

Thank you bv!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: April 30, 2013 01:31

!!Bouquets and rose petals for BV!!

Appreciate how simple iorr is -- GRATEFUL for no ads -- frequently search the archive.

- swiss

Date: April 30, 2013 02:13

Dude, you rock!!!! Hope I get a chance to say it in person sometime in the next few weeks.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Posted by: wopperla ()
Date: April 30, 2013 03:04

Keep up the incredible work with this site BV!

Your love of The Stones is evident and shows on this site. You deserve all benefits you receive from manging this and should NEVER feel bad about ANY of it.

Keep on Rockin in The Stones World!

Illegitimi non carborundum!

Posted by: daytime ()
Date: April 30, 2013 05:18

I've been on this site for a short time, but have been on this site reading for many years. I love this site, BV you have done a great job.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: April 30, 2013 05:22

stonehearted
I was twice banned under a previous name, which I shall not mention here lest I should be given my walking papers.

I was told that there are thousands of other Stones sites on the Web I could register with, but, to be honest, IORR is simply the best.

When you log on to the forum page you are met with an attractive, well-organized page layout that is easy on the eyes and a pleasure to browse through, whereas every other Stones Web page is cluttered with loud clashing colors and a jumble of blinking advertisements.

I suppose I could take my posting elsewhere, but why would I want to? Once you get in the habit of posting here, it's frankly hard to stop. Like the man said....

That's pretty damn funny right there. I suppose if I ever got banned I'd have to think up a new user name too.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: April 30, 2013 05:57

jazzbass
stonehearted
I was twice banned under a previous name, which I shall not mention here lest I should be given my walking papers.

I was told that there are thousands of other Stones sites on the Web I could register with, but, to be honest, IORR is simply the best.

When you log on to the forum page you are met with an attractive, well-organized page layout that is easy on the eyes and a pleasure to browse through, whereas every other Stones Web page is cluttered with loud clashing colors and a jumble of blinking advertisements.

I suppose I could take my posting elsewhere, but why would I want to? Once you get in the habit of posting here, it's frankly hard to stop. Like the man said....

That's pretty damn funny right there. I suppose if I ever got banned I'd have to think up a new user name too.

Even funnier is the fact that I also created another person-name and email address just to re-register with my new user name, just in case my new user name registration would not be accepted if I registered again with my real name and email address.

I think it's great that BV allows us to register again with new user names, as several posters on the forum have done, and that this is made easier by allowing registration through free email accounts. With the KENO forum, you have to sign up with the email address you have with your ISP or your employer--which means you only get one chance. Surely, being an IT professional and knowing who logs on to the page and when out of the millions who visit the site every year, BV must know that my posts are coming from the same IP address as were those under my former user name.

But I've learned to appreciate BV for that quality of understanding that we all make mistakes but that we are all united by our love for The Rolling Stones and music in general. And I for one am making the most of my second--or should I say third--chance....

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: April 30, 2013 07:49

Thank you, bv. I feel like it's a Stones-approved site! Afterall, you got the info for the pre-show film last fall. Nice work here! Keep climbing mountains.

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: April 30, 2013 07:53

Thanks, bv. Huge job to keep this high-volume forum in line! smileys with beer

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: April 30, 2013 10:17

Max'sKansasCity
Thank you for this fun site bv.

thumbs up +1

Danke!

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: April 30, 2013 13:58

If bv was an Aussie or Kiwi he'd be called a "Good bloke"..thumbs up

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: tattooyou ()
Date: April 30, 2013 15:21

Absolutely - this is the website that I think I visit the most every day, and gain so much knowledge and experience from like minded people. Thank you BV, your efforts are deeply appreciated, and your passion is infectious! It was great to say hi at the O2 last year.

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: April 30, 2013 18:58

Two days ago, i was about to start a "thanks to bv and iorr" thread, but hey, here it is!

Thanks for this platform and all the efforts put in here!
It's really my favorite stonesland!

Cheers from vienna
Michael

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 30, 2013 19:20

thanks for all of your hard work BV and i hope to get to say hi to you in philly 6/18 !!!

Posted by: 69firebird ()
Date: May 2, 2013 12:15

Thanks for this great site bv! I will see you at the Cable Car City Pub in
San Francisco,and Gordon Biersch in San Jose! Also at some of the other cities
on the tour.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 2, 2013 12:55

Yeah, wonderful place, thanks for starting it and keeping it going! Having spent some time with you in Paris last year, and particularly just to right during the 52 minutes of the public rehearsal in Bondy, I know you're their biggest fan! See you in London!

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: May 2, 2013 13:01

BV, this message board is truly the absolute best in the internet. I like to communicate with nice people and The Rolling Stones have the best fans of all.

Thanx so much for your time and work, which you share with us!! smileys with beer

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 4, 2013 20:12

Cant say Thank You to bv too many times for the time and effort he spends on this site, which so many people "GO TO" for their Stones info. Thanks bv

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: May 4, 2013 22:36

An incredible thing you've created for us worldwide Stones fans. I wish you only the best seats and the best of health.

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: May 5, 2013 00:06

Bedankt BV. mijn eerste en belangrijkste bron va info is IORR.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1921
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home