Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"The Ronnie Wood Show"
Posted by: Ruby Friday ()
Date: April 12, 2013 12:51

I have a question about this show, we have been lucky this winter , Norwegian television (NrK 2)has shown six episodes of Ronnies show.
The question is: Has there been made more than these six ? Can we expect to see them soon, anybody know ? Anybody seen my baby ?

Re: "The Ronnie Wood Show"
Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: April 13, 2013 12:42

Look out for 10 + 1 (Macca-special) TV-shows and 86 +1 (Slash Night-special) radio shows.

N

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: April 14, 2013 23:27

Norwegian television (NrK 2)has shown 11 episodes of Ronnies show.
(From 3 january to 9 march) Different days, some on Thursdays and some on Saturdays as far as I remember.

Per-Arne

Date: April 15, 2013 00:20

Both Macca and Slash have been televised.

Posted by: dadrob ()
Date: April 15, 2013 00:32

there are a few....Ian Maclagan Toots Hibbert Mike Hucknall etc....Sky arts. They are pretty good fun

Date: April 15, 2013 10:56

>Both Macca and Slash have been televised.

Yes. But Macca was a 1-hour special, which was telecast after the planned 10 TV-episodes and Slash Night on radio was the 2-hour extended version of what had been cut down to 30 minutes for TV.

N

Date: April 15, 2013 11:23

NeddieFlanders
>Both Macca and Slash have been televised.

Yes. But Macca was a 1-hour special, which was telecast after the planned 10 TV-episodes and Slash Night on radio was the 2-hour extended version of what had been cut down to 30 minutes for TV.

N

I thought all the radio episodes were cut down for 30 minute TV programs?

Posted by: Ruby Friday ()
Date: April 15, 2013 17:58

Does that mean that when Norwegian Television sent 11 programs they have sendt it all ? No more have been made ?

Date: April 15, 2013 20:37

>I thought all the radio episodes were cut down for 30 minute TV programs?

8 filmed radio episodes were cut down for TV purposes, but three filmed episodes (Slash, Macca & Patti Boyd) weren't aired on the regular Ronnie Wood Radio Show at all.
At least the Slash-episode was later aired in a special called Slash Night. (By the way, Slash is the only guest who was in Ronnie Wood's show twice).

N

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1616
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home