Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"The Ronnie Wood Show"
Posted by: Ruby Friday ()
Date: April 12, 2013 12:51

I have a question about this show, we have been lucky this winter , Norwegian television (NrK 2)has shown six episodes of Ronnies show.
The question is: Has there been made more than these six ? Can we expect to see them soon, anybody know ? Anybody seen my baby ?

Re: "The Ronnie Wood Show"
Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: April 13, 2013 12:42

Look out for 10 + 1 (Macca-special) TV-shows and 86 +1 (Slash Night-special) radio shows.

N

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: April 14, 2013 23:27

Norwegian television (NrK 2)has shown 11 episodes of Ronnies show.
(From 3 january to 9 march) Different days, some on Thursdays and some on Saturdays as far as I remember.

Per-Arne

Date: April 15, 2013 00:20

Both Macca and Slash have been televised.

Posted by: dadrob ()
Date: April 15, 2013 00:32

there are a few....Ian Maclagan Toots Hibbert Mike Hucknall etc....Sky arts. They are pretty good fun

Date: April 15, 2013 10:56

>Both Macca and Slash have been televised.

Yes. But Macca was a 1-hour special, which was telecast after the planned 10 TV-episodes and Slash Night on radio was the 2-hour extended version of what had been cut down to 30 minutes for TV.

N

Date: April 15, 2013 11:23

NeddieFlanders
>Both Macca and Slash have been televised.

Yes. But Macca was a 1-hour special, which was telecast after the planned 10 TV-episodes and Slash Night on radio was the 2-hour extended version of what had been cut down to 30 minutes for TV.

N

I thought all the radio episodes were cut down for 30 minute TV programs?

Posted by: Ruby Friday ()
Date: April 15, 2013 17:58

Does that mean that when Norwegian Television sent 11 programs they have sendt it all ? No more have been made ?

Date: April 15, 2013 20:37

>I thought all the radio episodes were cut down for 30 minute TV programs?

8 filmed radio episodes were cut down for TV purposes, but three filmed episodes (Slash, Macca & Patti Boyd) weren't aired on the regular Ronnie Wood Radio Show at all.
At least the Slash-episode was later aired in a special called Slash Night. (By the way, Slash is the only guest who was in Ronnie Wood's show twice).

N

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1184
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home