Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 14 of 18
Re: The Rolling Stones 2013 Tour dates and more info
Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: April 9, 2013 02:44

Thought I might be sitting this tour out, but seems I will be in Vegas during the weekend of the Stones gig at MGM!

Does anyone have any idea when the tix will be on sale for the Las Vegas show??

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: April 9, 2013 02:51

sorry...found my answer..and in the appropriate thread no less!

Just got a little over excited. Hope to snag some tix 4/19 at 10amspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: IGTBA ()
Date: April 9, 2013 02:51

gotdablouse

Not anymore, just tried $85 for San Jose and nothing came up. Didn't follow the US sales, were people able to get pit tickets ("main floor" I suppose?) or was it "gold dust" like last year?

I purchased two $85 tickets for three different concerts today, but we will not know where they are located until we pick up the tickets at Will Call right before the concert. According to RS/AEG, some should be pit tickets and the rest spread throughout the arena. Hope this RS/AEG operates more ethically than the RS/AEG unit responsible for Hyde Park. With the BST RS/AEG, and this deal, I'd expect to show up and get tickets for pit toilets, not the pit tongue. Oh, just a slight mis-understanding, "the band decided they wanted you to see non-white toilets, instead of the whites of their eyes."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-09 02:54 by IGTBA.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 9, 2013 03:05

Yeah with Ol'Rob at the helm, $85 ticket holders would probably be in for some "best treatment you've ever had" and that's not something anyone should look forward to ;-)

Still wondering if anyone got lucky with "Tongue Pit" tickets today?

Date: April 9, 2013 03:18

gotdablouse
Yeah with Ol'Rob at the helm, $85 ticket holders would probably be in for some "best treatment you've ever had" and that's not something anyone should look forward to ;-)

LOL, at least we will get some laughs out of this, although bottom line the Tier switcharoo is not a laughing matter.

I do not think there was much/if any actively with regular ticket sales in the US today. As far as I know, nobody has purchased a pit ticket at the regular price (whatever that is?) yet. Many have purchased the $1500 VIP pit deal, which I assume will be a lot more expensive for Vegas.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: April 9, 2013 03:51

Stones2005
virgil
howlinrock
Got a pair of $85 for Oakland smiling smiley

Did they have thier own drop down price box or were they listed in the main drop down price box. Because they are not listed anywhere on the page now?

Even when certain prices are sold out, they are still listed but grayed out.

Go to Rolling Stones.com, click on get tickets, you'll see:
Tickets
VIP Tickets
$85 Tickets
to the far right of each city, good luck getting tickets. I don't know if there are any tickets left, does anyone know if they sold out or added any dates??

Thanks 2005

Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 9, 2013 04:01

IGTBA
gotdablouse

LOL, at least we will get some laughs out of this, although bottom line the Tier switcharoo is not a laughing matter.

I do not think there was much/if any actively with regular ticket sales in the US today. As far as I know, nobody has purchased a pit ticket at the regular price (whatever that is?) yet. Many have purchased the $1500 VIP pit deal, which I assume will be a lot more expensive for Vegas.

I read that someone pulled the "regular pit" ticks for Chicago 2, but wasn't using 'em, dunno wthat they cost. I tried for a while to get one, and then decided I better buy the pair of 85s while they lasted.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: April 9, 2013 04:04

Hotstuff
No NYC ?

Yes, my question exactly, I'll be there in June! Anybody know, really no Madison Square Garden dates? Or close? Shea Stadium? Anything?

Posted by: StonesAustria ()
Date: April 9, 2013 04:12

I Think this No-New-York_City attitude is the biggest shame of the whole tour schedule. Well, they played Barclay center Brooklyn and they played Newark, but not playing MSG at all is really a big shame for both NYC and the Rolling Stones. I would have expected a decent show on May 21st at MSG, but no they rather play LA (and close-by venues) four times.

Sorry, Sir Mick, this"forget-about-NYC" attitude sucks!

Do the girls still scream, when you perform on stage? KR: Not on stage, but when I perform, yeah.

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: April 9, 2013 04:19

Hyde Park 13 July confirmed on RS.com

Per-Arne

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 9, 2013 04:26

StonesAustria
I Think this No-New-York_City attitude is the biggest shame of the whole tour schedule. Well, they played Barclay center Brooklyn and they played Newark, but not playing MSG at all is really a big shame for both NYC and the Rolling Stones. I would have expected a decent show on May 21st at MSG, but no they rather play LA (and close-by venues) four times.

the hubris is unbelievable.

I'm sure they'll play NYC when they announce the 'next leg' of the tour, but honestly, how many major urban centres in the world or even in the US are not going to get shows and you've JUST HAD 3 shows a few months ago.

Get the freak over yourself.

Date: April 9, 2013 04:35

angee
IGTBA
gotdablouse

I read that someone pulled the "regular pit" ticks for Chicago 2, but wasn't using 'em, dunno wthat they cost. I tried for a while to get one, and then decided I better buy the pair of 85s while they lasted.

@ angee Thanks. It's possible, but I'll have a question until someone says they got one and states the price. There is conflicting data about what the price is for regular pit tics, if there are any such tickets. I'd question the intelligence/honesty of someone who says they saw one and did not buy it? Why would anyone not buy it? If you did not want it, you could resell it for a profit.

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: April 9, 2013 05:15

I thought Pit tickets were $600 ++. I just pulled two in Oakland and they were $1,500 a peice. Is this the same everywhere??????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-09 05:16 by GADAWG.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 9, 2013 05:25

GADAWG
I thought Pit tickets were $600 ++. I just pulled two in Oakland and they were $1,500 a peice. Is this the same everywhere??????

welcome to our world

Posted by: daytime ()
Date: April 9, 2013 06:06

I'm off to San Jose!! Paid $250,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 07:46 by daytime.

Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: April 9, 2013 06:55

StonesAustria

guess i could try for the LA venues where I live but was sure they'd include NYC area in June, where I'll be then! They're not still banned in Boston?

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: April 9, 2013 09:52

GADAWG

You pulled the Pit Ticket "Package". They are trying to sell as many as possible Pit tickets in these packages. For 900 USD extra you get:

TONGUE PIT PACKAGE includes:
- One General Admission Tongue Pit ticket with early entry before general public
- Exclusive merchandise item
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate
- Onsite check-in staff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-09 09:54 by latvianinexile.

Date: April 9, 2013 10:59

This is totally outrageous...I mean the Mark Butler packages were bad enough at the O2 last year (can't remember what happened in the US) but they were £1180 (initially had to be bought by pairs though) and at least included a "three course dinner prepared by a chef" or something like that.

The 150% premium really gets you nothing of interest, shameful.

angee
IGTBA
gotdablouse

Well done even if it's a big gamble, with the ridiculous price of the VIP Pit Packages and close to zero reports of "regular pits", I'd be surprised if there were too many $85 lucky people in the pit...5 like at the O2/25th is probably the base number to go by, or since they are pairs, possibly 10, we'll see if anyone here gets them, fingers crossed!

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: April 9, 2013 15:42

treaclefingers
StonesAustria

I'm sure they'll play NYC when they announce the 'next leg' of the tour, but honestly, how many major urban centres in the world or even in the US are not going to get shows and you've JUST HAD 3 shows a few months ago.

Yeah, I kind of agree, does every leg of the tour have to start and end in NY? Seems NY (and Chicago) were spoiled on the last tour, now people come to expect it even though it's a 2 month tour as opposed to a 2 year tour.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 9, 2013 19:05

treaclefingers
StonesAustria

It's like Springsteen fans complaining Bruce doesn't play 50 shows a tour in New Jersey. Move to where teh food is people. If you didn't see them in December. Too bad. Do what so many other fans have to do, Make travel plans to see your favorite band.

Date: April 9, 2013 19:06

sarahunwin
Stones2005
I got a pair of $85 tickets for San Jose, got them in 35 minutes of trying, endless problems with Ticketmaster... But I am not complaining, I'm going!
Good luck to everyone else seeking tickets, I hope You Get what you want!

That's great - congrats! I can't wait to find out where they will be.....

I'll see you in section 18 smiling smiley
I got the $85 tickets For San jose as well. See you in the Pit!tongue sticking out smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 9, 2013 19:26

THE ROLLING STONES KICK OFF 50 & COUNTING TOUR MAY 2* AT THE STAPLES CENTER IN LOS ANGELES

Tickets On-Sale for Los Angeles, Anaheim, Boston and Philadelphia Monday, April 15

* Date subject to change pending NBA/NHL playoff schedule.

[www.rollingstones.com]

Date: April 9, 2013 19:30

So May 2nd as the start date was a good, and early, call then...can't remember who first made it, the guy from the Las Vega paper possibly?

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: April 9, 2013 19:42

Rolling Stone initially tipped May 2.

Date: April 9, 2013 22:20

Thanks, in early March, good call!

Date: April 9, 2013 23:06

Wondering if i should wait for a Washington DC or even a Charlotte North Carolina date. or should i get a ticket for Philly, which i have never been to.
I know Virginia won't get another chance.

Date: April 10, 2013 00:20

Donkey Girl Scout
Wondering if i should wait for a Washington DC or even a Charlotte North Carolina date. or should i get a ticket for Philly, which i have never been to.
They may add shows to curent cities. But I don't think they'll add different cities to the ones already announced.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: April 10, 2013 00:30

sweetcharmedlife
Donkey Girl Scout
They may add shows to curent cities. But I don't think they'll add different cities to the ones already announced.

Shut Up. The Dallas announcement is imminent.
Jerry is having the boys for lunch right now...

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: April 10, 2013 00:58

latvianinexile
GADAWG

You pulled the Pit Ticket "Package". They are trying to sell as many as possible Pit tickets in these packages. For 900 USD extra you get:

TONGUE PIT PACKAGE includes:
- One General Admission Tongue Pit ticket with early entry before general public
- Exclusive merchandise item
- Official tour program
- Collectible laminate
- Onsite check-in staff
Yes i did the same thing for San jose. This 600 is bs and i'm not whining i already did that on the whinning page. I just talking straight facts here. I don't mind paying 600 for a pit pass but it is unfortunatly 1500 like you said GADAWG it is the same everywhere it's false marketing. Then i even said $#%$ $% i will go for top price lodge at San Jose got a killer ticket i thoght for 600 section 115 aisle closest to stage 3rd row guess what it was 1500 too! Hey i did that special package in Berlin big deal you get a program and a laminate that is worthless it does'nt get you back stage it's just some neon color thing but at least in Berlin they gave you appetizers and 1 beer before the show but afterward i drained that $%#$%&# KEG! That was fun with my german buddy good show and got hammered afterwards in the coliseum we had like 30 minutes back there to drink and we sucked um up!There not even giving anybody a drink in the states!wow

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-10 01:23 by stonesfrkk.

Date: April 10, 2013 01:19

Munichhilton
sweetcharmedlife
Donkey Girl Scout

Shut Up. The Dallas announcement is imminent.
Jerry is having the boys for lunch right now...
Well he does need to figure out a way to pay Tono Romo all that money.So he could use some extra events at the Jerry dome.eye rolling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 14 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2109
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home