Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 16 of 18
Re: The Rolling Stones 2013 Tour dates and more info
Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 12, 2013 00:36

Oh, okay, I think I read you now, you mean the ones for over 1000, which right now are
the VIP pits for 1500. I think for some shows they will have no trouble on that.

(If I still didn't get it, can someone translate?) cool smiley

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-12 00:39 by angee.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 12, 2013 07:11

mtaylor
Grison
bv
Harm
Only 12 concerts announced in the US till now....out of 18?

The remaining 4-6 shows will be anounced as soon as the currently announced shows sell out. Look out for more Philly, Boston, Las Vegas. I am still unsure if the two Hyde Parks are inside or outside the 18 AEG quota.

Are you sure about Vegas I thought Anaheim would be more convenient as they leave Vegas for Anaheim. At least it would be more convenient for me >grinning smiley<

If they will have to await the complete sell-out inclusive the > 1.000 USD tickets, it will only happen at the day of the consert, and that's quite late.
I can't believe they expected $600 seats for the lower part of arenas to sell quickly in any circumstance. The Stones are oblivious to this and the promoter is doing it's best to fleece the fans. Hold out. They'll discount seats.

Posted by: sonomastone ()
Date: April 12, 2013 08:20

seems like their experiment with sky high ticket prices has failed. it's shocking that they can't sell out a single night in an arena the Bay Area.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: April 12, 2013 09:05

sonomastone
seems like their experiment with sky high ticket prices has failed. it's shocking that they can't sell out a single night in an arena the Bay Area.

They haven't sold out a single night as of yet, stateside.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: April 13, 2013 01:22

stonesrule
It's not the entire band. It's about how Keith will hold up.
Why do you think he hired Taylor? It's all gravy for him now he has nothing to prove none of them do actually They can just coast him and Ronnie don't have to work so hard every night now Let Taylor lose and he can maybe lose some weight and feel good about himself again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-13 01:51 by stonesfrkk.

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: April 13, 2013 03:47

stonesfrkk
stonesrule
Why do you think he hired Taylor? It's all gravy for him now he has nothing to prove none of them do actually They can just coast him and Ronnie don't have to work so hard every night now Let Taylor lose and he can maybe lose some weight and feel good about himself again!

The Taylor paradox :"Lose some weight" while gaining a lot of pounds.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: Big Ed ()
Date: April 13, 2013 04:46

More Shows. Boston June14 Phli June 21

Date: April 13, 2013 07:37

Two new shows in So Cal as well - May 18 in Anaheim and May 20 at the Staples Center.- 4 now in So Cal. I guess that brings the North American total to 16 (and 18 total shows including the two Hyde Park shows but not including Glastonbury)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-13 07:43 by LittleRockFitToTop.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: April 13, 2013 10:55

May 20th Staples Center is confirmed in the tour itinerary of the Rolling Stones app since this morning.

Posted by: daytime ()
Date: April 13, 2013 19:22

Wish I could afford more shows but one is better than nothing. Hopefully the rumours of a fall tour back to US/Canada will materialize.

Posted by: Stones2005 ()
Date: April 13, 2013 19:29

daytime
Wish I could afford more shows but one is better than nothing. Hopefully the rumours of a fall tour back to US/Canada will materialize.

I`m with you. I`m going to San Jose, I`d go to more $85 shows , but my Girlfriend won`t let me. I am po about that, but I have already told her if they play in my city, Edmonton Ab, I`m going. I predict the Stones will add dates in Canada after second Stones show in Toronto, likely Vancouver, Edmonton and Winnipeg...

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: April 13, 2013 20:02

Amused/appalled by misleading description of Stones tickets on eBay. (I forget which arena; I was just idly checking ticket listings.) The tickets are for a section in the upper upper nosebleed tier. The seats are six rows back within that section. But a foremost line says, "Only six rows in front of you!" Which rather sounds like you'll be only six rows from the stage.

Date: April 14, 2013 01:09

Stones2005
daytime

I`m with you. I`m going to San Jose, I`d go to more $85 shows , but my Girlfriend won`t let me. I am po about that, but I have already told her if they play in my city, Edmonton Ab, I`m going. I predict the Stones will add dates in Canada after second Stones show in Toronto, likely Vancouver, Edmonton and Winnipeg...

Maybe in the fall, now as it stand I think there are 18 shows.

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: April 14, 2013 01:37

rollmops
stonesfrkk
stonesrule

The Taylor paradox :"Lose some weight" while gaining a lot of pounds.
Rock and roll,
Mops
rollmops I know your a Taylor freak but man I can't wait to see him onstage with them! Like I said let him lose the way he plays he will lose a lot of weight and when that happens you actually feel a lot better physically and mentally but I would imagine he's already probably been in some kind of regiment knowing he is signed on for the 18. I don't know what century your living in but everybody in this century is pretty much health conscious.,but like I said a long time ago on this board there is no reasonining with a Taylor freak I grew up with one and they are all the same They are stuck in a time warp and have only tunnel vision regarding him no matter if he's tearing it up or just blowing the whole night.I used to be like that about page but as I grew older I learned to acknowledge the many sh#$% nights he did play through out his career. All the power to the Taylorites man! I'm all for it i'm ready to rock and roll and be up front to hear him play!

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: April 14, 2013 05:32

Can someone who has already purchased Pit tickets, PLEASE give me some insight. I am planning to purchase tickets to the Philly show when they go on public sale Monday.

What has been the success or experience on purchasing Pit tickets right out of the gate without purchasing the VIP Pit $3K tickets?

Any assistance or insight would be appreciated....

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: April 14, 2013 06:13

sonomastone

Not really shocking...$600 for the entire lower bowl is just too much!

Date: April 14, 2013 07:08

anyone know if the tongue evolution tshirt will be available on this tour with American dates

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 14, 2013 12:59

Isn't Central Park an option? Sorry if the question has been asked before

Posted by: clance65 ()
Date: April 14, 2013 20:12

GADAWG
Can someone who has already purchased Pit tickets, PLEASE give me some insight. I am planning to purchase tickets to the Philly show when they go on public sale Monday.

What has been the success or experience on purchasing Pit tickets right out of the gate without purchasing the VIP Pit $3K tickets?

Any assistance or insight would be appreciated....

If you want the pit, spend the 3k for the package. I suppose there are some people that will get in there for less, but it's a crapshoot. I don't see any possibility that you'll pull pit tickets for "best available" in the regular sale. There are people hoping they get assigned the pit, who bought 85.00 tickets.

In Newark, I had the "gold" package for both nights. Those were seats that were likely to have been pulled in the regular sale. I had people all around me that paid the regular ticket price. I didn't talk to anyone that had tickets to the pit that didn't buy the package. It doesn't mean there weren't some. I just didn't talk to them. Remember, there are only about 150 pairs of those tickets per show....total. If nothing else is selling out on this tour, the pit is in some/most cases to this point. I didn't chance it. That's the only "package" that is "special and limited". If you're going to Oakland, see ya in the pit!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-14 20:18 by clance65.

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: April 15, 2013 04:54

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. Very helpful for monday morning.

Thanks again>

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 15, 2013 05:10

BluzDude
sonomastone

Did they actually 'sell out' in the December shows?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: April 15, 2013 10:44

treaclefingers
BluzDude
sonomastone

YES. They sell out. There are always a few tickets around in the hands of scalpers and people who can not go for some reason, but basically you did not see any empty sections, very simple.

Bjornulf

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 15, 2013 16:18

bv
treaclefingers
BluzDude
sonomastone

YES. They sell out. There are always a few tickets around in the hands of scalpers and people who can not go for some reason, but basically you did not see any empty sections, very simple.

Well that's good news for them anyway...I suppose it just takes a bit longer to sell out as the people buying the tickets need to consult their associates, rejig any meetings, block out the appropriate time, and book their travel/accommodations for the trip.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: April 16, 2013 10:28

now the list seems complete. there is only 1 spot left on june 9th, if i am not wrong between toronto and boston but honestly i don't know where they could play

Posted by: Salan ()
Date: April 16, 2013 14:21

andrea66
now the list seems complete. there is only 1 spot left on june 9th, if i am not wrong between toronto and boston but honestly i don't know where they could play

According their homepage they just added Montreal, Bell Centre on june 9th

TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, APRIL 20 AT NOON

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: April 16, 2013 15:25

Salan
andrea66

According their homepage they just added Montreal, Bell Centre on june 9th

TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, APRIL 20 AT NOON
now the circle is really "closed"

Posted by: lornemyers ()
Date: April 16, 2013 16:46

Still nothing on an NYC show, not holding my breath now. Looks like we hit the 18 show mark for North America. Perhaps a fall run is a possibility. Guess we'll wait and see.

Posted by: tommyquinn ()
Date: April 16, 2013 18:27

$85 tickets for Philly up right now, just checked at 11:25. (for June 21)

Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: April 16, 2013 18:43

Any word on the third Philly show in the probably column?

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: April 16, 2013 21:31

lornemyers
Still nothing on an NYC show, not holding my breath now. Looks like we hit the 18 show mark for North America. Perhaps a fall run is a possibility. Guess we'll wait and see.

Surprised they still haven't added a New York area show. Maybe they will reconsider.

"Lyin' awake in a cold, cold sweat. Am I overdrawn, am I going in debt?
It gets worse, the older that you get. No escape from the state of confusion I'm in.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718Next
Current Page: 16 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2533
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home