Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New Keith Photo
Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: February 27, 2013 17:17

Has he worked off a little of the paunch he had at the PPV?

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: February 27, 2013 18:31

Keith's belly is a headline in today's Daily Mail.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-27 18:31 by bye bye johnny.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: February 27, 2013 18:56

From the daily mail pictures (sorry I can't repost to make it easier for you to see what I'm talking about) I'd like to know where I can find a pair of Rolling Stones Logo Tennis shoes like Keith was wearing. At least I'm pretty sure that's a RS Tongue logo on the tongue of his shoes. I could use a new pair of tennies and I'd much rather have the Stones logo than Rebok, Adidas, etc.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: February 27, 2013 19:17

These?

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Those are fun, with the little Stones tongues... Keith being in London backs up the reports of a recent band meeting.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: February 27, 2013 19:40

Yes Green Lady! Thanks for posting! For all of the marketing that goes onto our bodies in various sizes and colors, I just think it would be cool to have the Stones logo descretely displayed as opposed to having it be featured.

Thanks again for posting!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: February 27, 2013 20:09

duke richardson
emotionalbarbecue
Quick Quiz

Is he Keith or Charles Bukowski?

good gawd he did kinda look like keith..

read a lot of his work in my youth. not a good influence, if you were trying to hold down a job. but he did hold a job for a long time, in the post office didn't he?

and he has a daughter?

I agree....not good influence. I stupidly felt a rebel boy delving into dark secrets of life when I read him in the past. More clever than the average youngster. ...

About his life, this may help

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 27, 2013 20:11

Yeah Green Lady, I didn't even notice the little tongues before, thanks for pointing it out. Very cool!

Keith looks good imo, yes he has a belly, but so do many men (and women) his age. Even when he was younger, it seemed to be the place where he would put on weight. Just in his build. Pattie is still beautiful, and it's very sweet to see how devoted they are to each other. Keith really seems to rely on her.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: February 27, 2013 20:16

he looks like he's ready to high-tail it out of there, at the first chance..
and he's got his runnin shoes on

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: February 27, 2013 20:22

latebloomer
Yeah Green Lady, I didn't even notice the little tongues before, thanks for pointing it out. Very cool!

Keith looks good imo, yes he has a belly, but so do many men (and women) his age. Even when he was younger, it seemed to be the place where he would put on weight. Just in his build. Pattie is still beautiful, and it's very sweet to see how devoted they are to each other. Keith really seems to rely on her.

It's mr_dja who spotted the article (and the stones-tongues) - I'm just acting as picture-posting secretary. I'd like a photo-gallery of all these journalists who are so obsessed with "bellies" and "paunches" - being a little fat object myself I've got no room to pass judgment on other people's figures, and I bet some of them haven't either. Keith looks as if he's been enjoying a few shepherd's pies, but so what?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 27, 2013 20:29

Green Lady
latebloomer

It's mr_dja who spotted the article (and the stones-tongues) - I'm just acting as picture-posting secretary. I'd like a photo-gallery of all these journalists who are so obsessed with "bellies" and "paunches" - being a little fat object myself I've got no room to pass judgment on other people's figures, and I bet some of them haven't either. Keith looks as if he's been enjoying a few shepherd's pies, but so what?

Oh then, a big thanks to mr_dja too. The paunch may have less to do with too many shepard pies and more to do with the inevitable slowing down of metabolism as people age. It's cruel, but for most people, if they want to stay thin as they grow older, it means eating less and exercising more. Those pounds just don't drop off like they do when you're younger.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: February 27, 2013 20:47

emotionalbarbecue
duke richardson
emotionalbarbecue
Quick Quiz

read a lot of his work in my youth. not a good influence, if you were trying to hold down a job. but he did hold a job for a long time, in the post office didn't he?

and he has a daughter?

I agree....not good influence. I stupidly felt a rebel boy delving into dark secrets of life when I read him in the past. More clever than the average youngster. ...

thanks, 'cue! every now and then I'll re-read some Bukowski..love his poetry. did you know he was once asked to write a review of a Stones show? I think he found the music strange, since he was a classical music lover

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: February 27, 2013 20:50

paulywaul
Daily Mail - Wednesday 27th February

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Age 69 is now considered "middle age"? How many people live to be 138?

Funny how the Daily Mail have only just now noticed the "paunch" of "recent months" that he has had but cleverly hidden in recent years. Funny also how they describe the color of his scarf as "gunmetal grey". But is he really "suffering" from this paunch that he has recently "fallen victim to"? In general, he seems quite content.

He was clearly "sporting" just as much of a "paunch" at the 2008 Shine A Light premiere, which "reporters" at the Daily Mail must not have attended, otherwise they would have treated us to this "news" story back then.

Date: February 27, 2013 22:10

duke richardson
emotionalbarbecue
duke richardson
emotionalbarbecue
Quick Quiz

and he has a daughter?

thanks, 'cue! every now and then I'll re-read some Bukowski..love his poetry. did you know he was once asked to write a review of a Stones show? I think he found the music strange, since he was a classical music lover

I googled it and I found this (I hope you like it).

This is allegedly the Bukowski article on the Stones, Cream Magazine.

Stones on the rocks

Posted by: boynamedsue69 ()
Date: February 28, 2013 00:09

Green Lady
These?

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Those are fun, with the little Stones tongues... Keith being in London backs up the reports of a recent band meeting.

plenty of shepards pie maybe....

but really who cares, so long as he can still strap on the guitar and play i don't.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 28, 2013 11:03

Yeah, noticed the tongue on the shoes too...might be a custom design, Charlie had a "gorilla" vest at the 50th shows (at the O2 at least) that didn't seem to be on sale, at least not at Bravado.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: February 28, 2013 12:59

NOOOOOO! Keith! The shoes are horrible! And the pants? The jacket???

This is Keith at his coolest

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-28 13:00 by Redhotcarpet.

Date: February 28, 2013 13:27

75?

I think he looked the coolest in 78/79 myself. Less flash, more rock'n'roll.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: February 28, 2013 13:44

It's the tight, skinny-boy jeans and tucked-in shirt! It's an unflattering look, period.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: February 28, 2013 16:58

gotdablouse
Yeah, noticed the tongue on the shoes too...might be a custom design, Charlie had a "gorilla" vest at the 50th shows (at the O2 at least) that didn't seem to be on sale, at least not at Bravado.

Ronnie was flashing the gorilla last night on the NME Awards red carpet.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: February 28, 2013 17:16

One cool dude is our Sir Ron, looks great these days

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: CMH516 ()
Date: February 28, 2013 17:55

Patti is just gorgeous. She looks like mid 70's Cheryl Tiegs in that picture.

Posted by: talkcheap ()
Date: February 28, 2013 18:55

bye bye johnny
Thanks, paulywaul. Here's another from last night.

Where is this from?

Posted by: TMONTANA ()
Date: March 1, 2013 00:29

boynamedsue69
Green Lady
These?

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

but really who cares, so long as he can still strap on the guitar and play i don't.

Jesus Christ,and this guy used to be the coolest cat walking the planet,who the Fock is dressing him?and that belly....angry smiley

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: March 1, 2013 01:14

TMONTANA
boynamedsue69
Green Lady
These?

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Jesus Christ,and this guy used to be the coolest cat walking the planet,who the Fock is dressing him?and that belly....angry smiley
Actually it makes you wanna cry...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: mgguy ()
Date: March 1, 2013 04:23

everyone should post their timeline photos of themselves from the last 3 decades, I guarantee it woudn't be pretty.

Posted by: millerman60 ()
Date: March 1, 2013 04:39

Gut and all,Keith looks healthy,clear eyed , and sober. On the other hand,Ronnie looks like death warmed over.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2219
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home