Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Sad old Marianne, says the Daily Msad smileyail
Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: January 8, 2013 19:12

Claire_M
latebloomer
The article seems to be the second part of an "instalment of the Mail’s major four-part series about Jagger’s women." Anybody have a link to the first part?
I tried searching for it on the Daily Mail's site, but it didn't come up.

It's the Marianne article linked on the first page of this thread.

I imagine Bianca is next, then Jerry or a catch-all piece entitled "Others."

Hey everybody - who's your favorite Mick woman? I choose Bianca, though I imagine she was plenty high maintenance.

The Stones women are so much more interesting than say, the Zeppelin women, or the Kinks women (minus Chrissie Hynde of course) It's just another thing that set them apart from other rockers. Only the Beatles come close with Yoko, Patti, Linda, in terms of glamourous.
I always root for outsiders, so it was always Bianca for me as well. Always has been, always sensed something genuine and misunderstood about her - from the first bitchy article I read about her..
All the Bianca catch words - 'aloof', 'snob' etc....people who know her all have a similar take - Like in Alana Stewart's new book, she talks about how she assumed Bianca was a stuck-up bitch because she seemed 'aloof' - then she got to know her and realized she was simply reserved and quiet and they became friends. Ronnie and Keith made the same observations in their books.
And if you happen to check her Twitter occasionally - she has great taste in music...from Aretha's gospel album, Marvin Gaye and Howling Wolf to opera and Neil Young and James Taylor. People's perceptions have always preceded her, but I'm constantly surprised by how essentially wrong people were. I mean, this is a woman who attends early morning mass daily and has mingled with east Texas death row inmates as well as Manolo the shoe guy etc...
There is a new generation of young women who count her as an icon, like actresses Theresa Saldana, Rosario Dawson, rapper Rita Ora etc....she exudes class. And using Jagger's name? I like that she 'uses' the Jagger name for something besides a tell-all and a cheesy reality tv career.
More importantly she remains the only one of Mick's women to have kept the relationship private.

As for the Daily Mail article on Marianne, the Daily Mail is not the Daily Mail without a bitchy or salacious angle.....can't wait to see what they say about Bianca and Jerry Hall.....I'm sure its crap, hyperbolic and regurgitated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-08 19:24 by stupidguy2.

Re: Sad old Marianne, says the Daily Mail
Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: January 9, 2013 03:02

Max'sKansasCity
riverrat
I need a spanking, don't I??

Or get sent to bed without supper.

Oh my my my... I just (almost) got in ALL SORTS of trouble with my naughty reply, which I backed up.... winking smiley whew... that was close.... its a good thing I looked at my "note to self" BE GOOD! before hitting return...

Max's~"Notes to self" are always helpful in trying to maintain good behavior.
And when all else fails, remember Cher in Moonstruck!grinning smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 9, 2013 03:11

riverrat
Max'sKansasCity
riverrat
I need a spanking, don't I??

Or get sent to bed without supper.

Oh my my my... I just (almost) got in ALL SORTS of trouble with my naughty reply, which I backed up.... winking smiley whew... that was close.... its a good thing I looked at my "note to self" BE GOOD! before hitting return...

Max's~"Notes to self" are always helpful in trying to maintain good behavior.
And when all else fails, remember Cher in Moonstruck!grinning smiley

But being BAD is sooooooo much more fun!!!!
but may lead to getting yelled at, slapped, spanked, in trouble... which can be fun too winking smiley

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: January 9, 2013 03:28

aye yie yie...

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 9, 2013 03:30

grinning smiley

Posted by: Slimharpo ()
Date: January 9, 2013 03:38

Any chance she's an envious person given the success of Keith's book compared to hers? Seems she grew closer to Keith in the years before his book, and then she seems to have turned on him a bit given the cash and awards keith received afer his book was a big success.

elunsi
something else about Marianne. She calls Keith a envious person.

[www.vintagevinylnews.com]

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 9, 2013 03:50

I loved Marianne's first book, but, like Keith, I think she probably embellishes sometimes if it makes for a better story. So I'd say it's hard to know where the truth is in that "envious" comment, especially knowing how the press operates too.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: January 9, 2013 04:04

tomcasagranda
Can anyone tell me if Easy Come Easy Go is any good, please ?

Yes, it is.

Date: January 9, 2013 05:05

latebloomer
I loved Marianne's first book, but, like Keith, I think she probably embellishes sometimes if it makes for a better story. So I'd say it's hard to know where the truth is in that "envious" comment, especially knowing how the press operates too.

Very true. Marianne has varying version of things. In her book, Mick was the envious one. Now it's Keith.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 9, 2013 05:11

I don't believe that about her taking 150 tuinal, I knew someone who took about 60 and was stone dead in 10 minutes....................

The mars bar?..........even if it was true, so what anyway, I mean who hasn't?........Flakes are no good, they break off too easy.......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-09 05:14 by EddieByword.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: January 9, 2013 11:59

stupidguy2
latebloomer

Very true. Marianne has varying version of things. In her book, Mick was the envious one. Now it's Keith.

Marianne wrote that Mick is very competitive, I do not remember she says he's envious - it's a big difference in my book.
I think her new comments about Richads due to the fact that she did not like as he used her name to support his speculations about Jagger
They use the same phrase in almost all the publications - "In his 2010 memoirs, Keith Richards mischievously alluded to the subject when he revealed that Mick’s ex-girlfriend, Marianne Faithfull, had confided in him about Mick’s alleged physical shortcomings" - this is from today Mail's continuation of the Jagger women series
I know that he did not write it in the book but he said it in an interview with the Times (and if he did not say that himself, journalist wrote it and Richards allowed to publish an article). From that first publicity interview actually started all this tiny todger bacchanalia in the press with Marianne in staring part. I think that at her age and position it is extremely offensive to be mentioned every time when some pervert wants to talk about Jagger's genitalia
And after that Richards and Anita whom Mariann supported all her public life did not invite her to the show in a dignified manner? Talk about friends!

more on the matter
Still schtum on the size issue

Happy birthday to Marianne Faithfull who turned 66 yesterday (or 65, depending which sources you consult). She may be well into her bus-pass years, but the former singer still faces embarrassing questions about the past. Q magazine has given their readers the chance to ask Marianne their questions, and quite a fruity lot they are! Alistair Bainbridge from Leatherhead is (inexplicably) interested in the size of Mick Jagger's genitalia, and writes: "The best-known moment in Keith Richards' autobiography is his assertion that Mick Jagger has "enormous balls" and a "tiny todger". Can you verify this – or not – once and for all?" Disappointingly, Marianne refuses to be drawn on dimensions but gives a political masterclass on how to avoid the question.
[www.independent.co.uk]

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: January 9, 2013 19:38

The Daily Wail's story on beautiful Bianca:
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

I heard from a very reliable source that Bianca did not fare well financially from the divorce. She is not wealthy, or so I was told.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: January 9, 2013 20:12

I heard she got a million in the divorce. And her family was not wealthy. She lived with her mother who was divorced, and ran a lunch bar in Managua.

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: January 9, 2013 20:21

That's what I heard too (from a different source), that Bianca did not come from a wealthy or prominent family. "She's nobody," my friend said - these Nicaraguans all seem to know each other's business.

This stuff just gets repeated over the years.

Date: January 9, 2013 20:55

Claire_M
That's what I heard too (from a different source), that Bianca did not come from a wealthy or prominent family. "She's nobody," my friend said - these Nicaraguans all seem to know each other's business.

About 1 mill - and no alimony, which goes against the myth that she took most of his money....
While none of these women are poor, that was considered a relatively meager amount then...for such a high-profile divorce. Mick played dirty - when Bianca filed, he immediately cut off all credit accounts, locked her out of their homes. He seemed to want to literally cut Bianca off at the knees, leave her destitute. (This was all played out in the pages of People magazine and I was fascinated by the drama - I was 13! lol...) Maybe that was his way of getting back at her - Bianca's background, despite reports, is a humble beginning, and a father who abandoned her... and that might have been her achilles heel with Mick - a way to remind her that she was nothing without his name etc (ie.'You're just a poor girl in a rich man's house').
It apparently took a year for Bianca's lawyers to even serve the divorce papers - as he kept dodging them. (according to Liz Derringer and Bebe Buell, they believed that Bianca was the only woman who could hurt Mick emotionally. The only one who had a control over him in a way the others did not...Buell said that she believes that was the reason why he treated Jerry the way he did - because he never wanted to be that vulnerable again to a women)
I think the money thing was Mick's weapon to hurt back. She divorced him and I really believe that was why Mick was so nasty during those years...flaunting his relationship with Jerry Hall and making snide remarks, like 'Her credibility is a bit blown', 'She just wants to get her name in the papers...' etc...
Bianca is the only woman who left with her pride somewhat intact and on her own terms- it didn't seem to be about money, or fame....although that's the cliche response from people - and she seemed genuinely disappointed in his womanizing/end of the marriage. But she tolerated the other women as long as she could until she couldn't. Perhaps that was what really hurt for Mick - she rejected him because of his behavior - simple as that. And the only thing he could do was convince everyone he did the leaving. Mick has always been a greedy and vain bastard, but he was never this angry toward the other women.
That's my theory Claire, and why I always had a soft spot for Bianca no matter how shallow she may have seemed on the surface... And about the name thing - she has said that she likes the name Jagger and gets defensive about people questioning her. She had a rootless childhood with an absent father....and I wonder if the Jagger name is a way to connect with an identity she never had.
I know, its all conjecture, but when someone is so elusive and mercurial....
they become so much more fascinating.
Still waters and all....

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-09 21:07 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: talkcheap ()
Date: January 9, 2013 21:08

BlackHat
Irrespective of the story content and its source there's still no need to feel sorry for Marianne Faithfull. Her life, her choice, her responsibility.

I don't agree. Sometimes people come in situations they have no power over. Sometimes other people are bad to you.

Date: January 9, 2013 21:26

talkcheap
BlackHat
Irrespective of the story content and its source there's still no need to feel sorry for Marianne Faithfull. Her life, her choice, her responsibility.

I don't agree. Sometimes people come in situations they have no power over. Sometimes other people are bad to you.

But sometimes people are self-destructive and that is their path. I'm not saying that its inevitable or pre-determined, but if you've eve known an addict, after a while, nothing and no one else matters to them. It becomes a one-way, one-sided relationship: you against the drugs and the self-absorption it causes in the addict. It gets old. What could have Mick done in the face of all the drugs. Marianne had become so wasted by the end of their relationship ....
I just don't get why people blame Mick - for his womanizing yes, and the insecurity that can create in a woman, but a lot of women get cheated on - that doesn't equal drug addiction. But Marianne was starting that downward spiral early into their relationship....and Keith and Anita making it easier (drugs) didn't help.
That whole lifestyle was the cause, not Mick. Much of it has to do with a person's personality, and Marianne is a very self-aggrandizing person who seems to feed off drama. Those kind of people end up digging their own hole.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-09 21:28 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 9, 2013 21:27

In one of my few brushes with celebrity, I saw Bianca up close in the early 90's. I went as someone's date to a party at the home of a news personality and there was Bianca, mostly lounging on the couch. I was fascinated by her, not just because she was beautiful and famous, but because she seemed perfectly comfortable, even though throughout the party there were many times when she was left alone. At that time I was young enough that I would have felt really intimidated to be by myself in that kind of social situation. Bianca didn't seem to care at all whether people talked to her or not. I thought that was very cool.

Date: January 9, 2013 21:30

latebloomer
In one of my few brushes with celebrity, I saw Bianca up close in the early 90's. I went as someone's date to a party at the home of a news personality and there was Bianca, mostly lounging on the couch. I was fascinated by her, not just because she was beautiful and famous, but because she seemed perfectly comfortable, even though throughout the party there were many times when she was left alone. At that time I was young enough that I would have felt really intimidated to be by myself in that kind of social situation. Bianca didn't seem to care at all whether people talked to her or not. I thought that was very cool.

Cool.
It's funny: Bianca recently reTweeted a quote from Keith: I'm paraphrasing but it went along the lines of: 'If you have to act like you're cool, you're not cool'

Date: January 9, 2013 22:04

Regarding Marianne - any woman who appears stark naked to a roomful of police during a raid has no grounds to feel the ramifications of the raid ruined her life. She didn't need the fabricated Mars bar story to achieve that; she did it herself.

Date: January 9, 2013 22:45

I recall some interview where Bianca described Mick as "dissolute" and said that, by the end, he had slept with every one of her friends.

She was a handful, though. There are accounts of how she ripped up his silk shirts with her teeth. And for all her current noble works, in the 70s she was deeply involved with some of the most decadent people in NYC. 'Limousine' and 'Respectable' tell us a lot about Mick's feelings toward Bianca.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-09 22:51 by Bliss.

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: January 10, 2013 00:06

stupidguy2
Claire_M

About 1 mill - and no alimony, which goes against the myth that she took most of his money....
While none of these women are poor, that was considered a relatively meager amount then...for such a high-profile divorce. Mick played dirty - when Bianca filed, he immediately cut off all credit accounts, locked her out of their homes. He seemed to want to literally cut Bianca off at the knees, leave her destitute. (This was all played out in the pages of People magazine and I was fascinated by the drama - I was 13! lol...) Maybe that was his way of getting back at her - Bianca's background, despite reports, is a humble beginning, and a father who abandoned her... and that might have been her achilles heel with Mick - a way to remind her that she was nothing without his name etc (ie.'You're just a poor girl in a rich man's house').
It apparently took a year for Bianca's lawyers to even serve the divorce papers - as he kept dodging them. (according to Liz Derringer and Bebe Buell, they believed that Bianca was the only woman who could hurt Mick emotionally. The only one who had a control over him in a way the others did not...Buell said that she believes that was the reason why he treated Jerry the way he did - because he never wanted to be that vulnerable again to a women)
I think the money thing was Mick's weapon to hurt back. She divorced him and I really believe that was why Mick was so nasty during those years...flaunting his relationship with Jerry Hall and making snide remarks, like 'Her credibility is a bit blown', 'She just wants to get her name in the papers...' etc...
Bianca is the only woman who left with her pride somewhat intact and on her own terms- it didn't seem to be about money, or fame....although that's the cliche response from people - and she seemed genuinely disappointed in his womanizing/end of the marriage. But she tolerated the other women as long as she could until she couldn't. Perhaps that was what really hurt for Mick - she rejected him because of his behavior - simple as that. And the only thing he could do was convince everyone he did the leaving. Mick has always been a greedy and vain bastard, but he was never this angry toward the other women.
That's my theory Claire, and why I always had a soft spot for Bianca no matter how shallow she may have seemed on the surface... And about the name thing - she has said that she likes the name Jagger and gets defensive about people questioning her. She had a rootless childhood with an absent father....and I wonder if the Jagger name is a way to connect with an identity she never had.
Still waters and all....

Actually (speaking as a family lawyer) £1m capital (plus she got substantial maintenance for Jade as a minor) was a huge payment in 1978/9 in this country. For a seven year marriage. There is no earthly reason why she should not, as a young woman at that stage, have worked. It has been her choice to do largely unpaid charitable work since, but she has chosen instead to retain Jaggers name and moan about how poor he made her. I think Jagger has a very poor opinion of women but, given how most of them leach off him for life, I'm hardly surprised.

Posted by: atip ()
Date: January 10, 2013 00:51

treaclefingers
BlackHat

She's done very well out of her association with the Stones.

except for the heroin addiction and suicide attempt I guess you're right.

Sad, but LOL. smiling smiley

Posted by: bobcat ()
Date: January 10, 2013 02:51

The whole series re Jagger's women are the top links on this page:

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Date: January 10, 2013 03:37

Lady Jayne
stupidguy2
Claire_M

Still waters and all....

Actually (speaking as a family lawyer) £1m capital (plus she got substantial maintenance for Jade as a minor) was a huge payment in 1978/9 in this country. For a seven year marriage. There is no earthly reason why she should not, as a young woman at that stage, have worked. It has been her choice to do largely unpaid charitable work since, but she has chosen instead to retain Jaggers name and moan about how poor he made her. I think Jagger has a very poor opinion of women but, given how most of them leach off him for life, I'm hardly surprised.

Well, no one is claiming these ladies are ever poor, but that amount was not outrageous and maintenance for a child doesn't count.
But Lady,
Bianca is not the one who 'moans' about Mick leaving her high and dry....that would be Marianne. There may have been some back and forth sniping in the immediate aftermath of the divorce, but since then its very rare that Bianca even mentions Mick or her marriage, and niether does Mick.
I believe I read somewhere that Bianca invested what she obtained from the settlement. She did toy with the obligatory aspirations of becoming an actress, and later she worked in some capacity with the Brooklyn Academy of Music...
But no, she didn't start a music career or work as a secretary.
But her 'her choice to do largely unpaid charitable work...' It's not like she's throwing charity balls...her involment has been, over the years, pretty blood and guts and in-the-trenches.
Its all subjective isn't it? I mean, I know someone, a single mother, who isn't wealthy...but she works in her local community as an organizer, raising awareness, lobbying against the petrochemical industry pollution in her community....she doesn't get 'paid' to do it either.
We can be cynical about it, but it is possible that some people are driven by other things.
One of the things that is most misrepresented about Bianca is her activism and the reasons for it. But it didn't happen in a vacuum.
You have to remember that she was born in a third world country, Nicaragua remains in the top 5 list of the poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere; she came of age under a brutal, corrupt, violent and murderous dictatorship and was involved in political particiption from her childhood. She won a scholarship to Paris to study politics, was active there in student activities, including a leftist magazine. In an article in British Vogue and others from early 70s, she spoke of how she had dreamed of becoming the first female diplomat from her country, but that the situation, circumstances in that country led her to abandon them. She didn't want to be part of her country's political culture. She said that she tried to put her roots behind her, wanting to separate herself from her home country...but in the aftermath of the earthquake and the misappropriation of charitable funds etc...she became motivated again. She, along with Mick, remained connected to the rebuilding in that country. In an interview from the early 80s, she spoke wistfully of a dream they had of building a small clinic for children, but that it never happened because of the Somozas' control over funds.
Post-divorce, she said she had to start over...and after a few years of vague movie star pretensions, she finally did return to her poltical/activist roots.
My point is that politics, activism, had always been there, and others have called it a passion for her.
So yes, she took Mick's money, most likely invested wisely and then fulfilled her original aspirations to be involved and participate in social causes and issues.
She had the means and the opporunity and she seized upon it.
In a Vanity Fair article, Jade said her mother had always wanted to 'make a difference..' that she 'loved to be in the middle of the action' and was 'driven by it'.
It would have so much easier to make millions writing about her life with Mick, and then without Mick, Pts. 1&2.
But she didn't and hasn't done that. That remains the one fact that separates her from all the other women.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-10 03:43 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 10, 2013 03:42

stupidguy2
Lady Jayne
stupidguy2
Claire_M

Still waters and all....

Well, no one is claiming these ladies are ever poor, but that amount was not outrageous and maintenance for a child doesn't count.
But Lady,
Bianca is not the one who 'moans' about Mick leaving her high and dry....that would be Marianne. There may have been some back and forth sniping in the immediate aftermath of the divorce, but since then its very rare that Bianca even mentions Mick or her marriage, and niether does Mick.
I believe I read somewhere that Bianca invested what she obtained from the settlement. She did toy with the obligatory aspirations of becoming an actress, and later she worked in some capacity with the Brooklyn Academy of Music...
But her 'her choice to do largely unpaid charitable work...'
Its all subjective isn't it? I mean, I know someone, a single mother, who isn't wealthy...but she works in her local community as an organizer, raising awareness, lobbying against the petrochemical industry pollution in her community....she doesn't get 'paid' to do it either.
We can be cynical about it, but it is possible that some people are driven by other things.
One of the things that is most misrepresented about Bianca is her activism and the reasons for it. But it didn't happen in a vacuum.
You have to remember that she was born in a third world country, Nicaragua remains in the top 5 list of the poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere; she came of age under a brutal, corrupt, violent and murderous dictatorship and was involved in political particiption from her childhood. She won a scholarship to Paris to study politics, was active there in student activities, including a leftist magazine. In an article in British Vogue and others from early 70s, she spoke of how she had dreamed of becoming the first female diplomat from her country, but that the situation, circumstances in that country led her to abandon them. She didn't want to be part of her country's political culture. She said that she tried to put her roots behind her, wanting to separate herself from her home country...but in the aftermath of the earthquake and the misappropriation of charitable funds etc...she became motivated again. She, along with Mick, remained connected to the rebuilding. In an interview from the early 80s, she spoke wistfully of a dream they had of building a small clinic for children, but that it never happened because of the Somozas' control over funds.
Post-divorce, she said she had to start over...and after a few years of vague movie star pretensions, she finally did return to her poltical/activist roots.
My point is that politics, activism, had always been there, and others have called it a passion for her.
So yes, she took Mick's money, most likely invested wisely and then fulfilled her original aspirations to be involved and participate in social causes and issues.
In a Vanity Fair article, Jade said her mother had always wanted to 'make a difference..' that she 'loved to be in the middle of the action' and was 'driven by it'.
It would have so much easier to make millions writing about her life with Mick, and then without Mick, Pts. 1&2.
But she didn't and hasn't done that. That remains the one fact that separates her from all the other women.

Bianca has smarts and class.

Date: January 10, 2013 03:43

treaclefingers
stupidguy2
Lady Jayne
stupidguy2
Claire_M

Still waters and all....

But Lady,
You have to remember that she was born in a third world country, Nicaragua remains in the top 5 list of the poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere; she came of age under a brutal, corrupt, violent and murderous dictatorship and was involved in political particiption from her childhood. She won a scholarship to Paris to study politics, was active there in student activities, including a leftist magazine. In an article in British Vogue and others from early 70s, she spoke of how she had dreamed of becoming the first female diplomat from her country, but that the situation, circumstances in that country led her to abandon them. She didn't want to be part of her country's political culture. She said that she tried to put her roots behind her, wanting to separate herself from her home country...but in the aftermath of the earthquake and the misappropriation of charitable funds etc...she became motivated again. She, along with Mick, remained connected to the rebuilding. In an interview from the early 80s, she spoke wistfully of a dream they had of building a small clinic for children, but that it never happened because of the Somozas' control over funds.

I should be her publicist.

Date: January 10, 2013 03:44

stupidguy2
treaclefingers
stupidguy2
Lady Jayne
stupidguy2
Claire_M

Still waters and all....

But Lady,

double post......sorry...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-10 03:47 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: January 13, 2013 16:36

proudmary
stupidguy2
latebloomer

Marianne wrote that Mick is very competitive, I do not remember she says he's envious - it's a big difference in my book.
I think her new comments about Richads due to the fact that she did not like as he used her name to support his speculations about Jagger
They use the same phrase in almost all the publications - "In his 2010 memoirs, Keith Richards mischievously alluded to the subject when he revealed that Mick’s ex-girlfriend, Marianne Faithfull, had confided in him about Mick’s alleged physical shortcomings" - this is from today Mail's continuation of the Jagger women series
I know that he did not write it in the book but he said it in an interview with the Times (and if he did not say that himself, journalist wrote it and Richards allowed to publish an article). From that first publicity interview actually started all this tiny todger bacchanalia in the press with Marianne in staring part. I think that at her age and position it is extremely offensive to be mentioned every time when some pervert wants to talk about Jagger's genitalia
And after that Richards and Anita whom Mariann supported all her public life did not invite her to the show in a dignified manner? Talk about friends!

I was right - she didn't like what Richards did." I never even told Keith that. He had a nerve putting my name there"
The whole interview Rockman posted on his SKSC thread - [www.iorr.org]

Date: January 20, 2013 00:09

Claire_M
TippyToe
Never heard of Mick having a girlfriend named 'Catherine James' before.

She was the one after Marsha Hunt. She also dated Jimmy Page. Said to be very beautiful but I've never seen a picture. I believe she wrote an autobiography IIRC. Sounded depressing.

Second from left is CJ at a Groupie Revival Get-Together. On far left is Pamela des Barres. CJ is a grandmother today, and still looks fabulous. She wrote a book called "Dandelion" about the Jagger experience.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1467
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home