Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Next Boot on the archive ????
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 31, 2012 16:08

JMARKO
StonesTod
Big Al
24FPS

So, Europeans don't think of themselves as a group? They're called 'European Tours'. Okay, have it your way. Leeds is for people that go to school there.

No, we don't think of ourselves as a 'group' We are not one country. In fact, many Brits don't even consider themselves 'European' as we're not part of the mainland.

same as we texans don't consider ourselves those inferior americans.

Oh Christ! Just secede already. The rest of the country doesn't want to listen to this crap anymore. It"s worth losing Austin to remove this pox that has been put upon us.

we're trying as best we can. apparently there's some stoopid stipulation in some constitution or something that frowns upon secession. i don't get that.

i think we should start small and have austin secede from texas first and that should loosen things up a bit for the big event.

Posted by: JMARCOU ()
Date: December 31, 2012 16:21

The question is:next boot on the archive.the answer is TRABENDO 2012;this one was perfect.maybe they played a little bit too slow,but it's better than toads place 89

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: December 31, 2012 17:00

Deltics
MadMax
Excuse me, am I the only one who can't find the Leeds release on the Stonesarchive.com website?!?!?!!

Where is it? Where can I download it??

[www.stonesarchivestore.com]

Please Note: These downloads are not available to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, or Germany.

Really? I'm living in Germany and downloaded it at once as one of our mates here gave us a link to the website. I can't remember who it was.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: December 31, 2012 17:17

RobertJohnson
Deltics
MadMax
Excuse me, am I the only one who can't find the Leeds release on the Stonesarchive.com website?!?!?!!

Where is it? Where can I download it??

[www.stonesarchivestore.com]

Please Note: These downloads are not available to customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, or Germany.

Really? I'm living in Germany and downloaded it at once as one of our mates here gave us a link to the website. I can't remember who it was.

I also downloaded it (and others) but you can't anymore since the deal with Google Play went global.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 31, 2012 17:31

JMARCOU
The question is:next boot on the archive.the answer is TRABENDO 2012;this one was perfect.maybe they played a little bit too slow,but it's better than toads place 89

Did you tape it Jacques?

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2588
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home