Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Hey Stones, now its time to entertain the fans.
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: December 18, 2012 18:56

I would not pay more than $100 to see the current show. But by all means I would be at the arena trying to grab a cheaper scalped ticket. Unfortunately, if there is no opening act that hurts your chances at getting a ticket to a 20,000 seat venue. At least with an opening act you work the seller when everyone panics to get in when they hear someone playing.

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 19:00

not really surprised the band didnt diversify with the setlist but through the 5 gigs and rehearsals they did do 9 songs from the early-mid 60,s which is a period they constantly ignore and have done since 1969, from 1969-89 you would get satisfaction and something else, and since 1989 paint it black aswell but to get 9 songs was a treat.

especially

lady jane
around and around
i wanna be your man

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: December 18, 2012 20:02

The Sicilian
I would not pay more than $100 to see the current show. But by all means I would be at the arena trying to grab a cheaper scalped ticket. Unfortunately, if there is no opening act that hurts your chances at getting a ticket to a 20,000 seat venue. At least with an opening act you work the seller when everyone panics to get in when they hear someone playing.

That's my plan if they play here in Los Angeles...indoors only (I've "retired" from stadium shows), decent seats, 100 bucks max. May be unrealistic, but I've seen them many times over the years and am okay if I don't see them again.

Date: December 18, 2012 20:04

I don't want to be entertained! I just want a new album!

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 18, 2012 20:06

JumpinJackOLantern
I don't want to be entertained! I just want a new album!

the two go hand-in-hand.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1497
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home