Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Nightmare Gig
Posted by: talkcheap ()
Date: December 8, 2012 22:41

TheBostonStrangler
I love stuff like this!!

Ok, you go to a stones show, ok lemme see how bad I can make this

Before the stones come on the supporting act is Phil Collins, he duets with mick on In The Air Tonight. He has a special opening spot so his set lasts for 2 and a half hours. He concentrates on all his ultra commercial stuff like against all odds etc. During The Phil Collins set you accidentally get dosed with acid. You start having a really bad trip during Phils rendition of You Cant Hurry Love. When the acid trip gets really bad a drunk woman vomits on you, you are smashed in the front row shoulder to shoulder and cant move. Phils set is over and before the stones comeon they are blasting Meddle by Pink Floyd ULTRA loud and One of These days is completely flipping you out.

The lights dim and out comes Yoko Ono, you are completely having a bad trip. She starts into a 45 minute speech on world peace and john. Heidi Klum and seal then come out and perform a rebndition of Whatever Gets you Through The Night with yoko in an avant garde performance of the song using construction nails, a hammer and an enameled bath tub. Then out comes The German band toten Hosen and they all perform Imagine, george Micheals and Peter Gabriel join in and phil Collins.

This ends and you are completely peaking on your bad acid trip, the between set PA music is Nickelback and Lady gaga.

The stones come out, Ernie Watts is on sax and Mick is in full 1981 football tights. They open with Down in The Hole into Gomper.

Next into Cant You Hear me Knocking where Chuck Leveal and ernie Watts do a 40 minute sax and keyboard duel. In the intro Keith abandons Open G because he cannot be bothered anymore, he plays the whole show in standard tuning as does ronnie.

Bob Wier and Mickey Hart of The Grateful Dead comes out and does a speech on Obama and saving the endangered south american cave bat. They then do a drums and space with Chuck Leveal.

Mick comes back out aand introduces some Dub DJ and they do juiced, Suck on The Jugular, and Shes the Boss.

The curtain then comes down and the finale is Yoko Ono singing The Star Spangled Banner.

You get back to your hotel and the toilet flooded.

Oh yah and Enimem did salt Of The Earth.

I think this would be funny!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 988
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home