Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking For Live At Leeds Roundhay Park 1982 Archive Dowload Help
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: December 8, 2012 21:09

I have been on to the Official Archive Store to buy this in Flac :- having bought all the others I thought there would be no problem, only to have this message come back at me

'Ship to country is restricted for this item.
Bill to country is restricted for this item'

I live in the UK so any help would appreciated as to how I can obtain a copy.or
available link

Thanks In advance.

Re: Looking For Live At Leeds Roundhay Park 1982 Archive Dowload Help
Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: December 8, 2012 21:14

If you live in the UK you can only get the Archive releases through Google play. It's not possible anymore to buy them at Stones Archive webiste.

You can send me a mail for the FLAC version if you wish (Google has only the mp3).

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: December 8, 2012 21:17

As far as I know, no more flacs for those country that have the google-option:

[play.google.com]

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: December 8, 2012 21:20

Weird, I bought it and Im in the Uk

Date: December 8, 2012 21:29

crumbling_mice

I was able to buy Leeds 82 from Stones Archive too but before it became officially available. I think I bought it on a Thursday and by Sunday or Monday it wasn't anymore possible to get it...

Date: December 8, 2012 21:40

kowalski
crumbling_mice

I was able to buy Leeds 82 from Stones Archive too but before it became officially available. I think I bought it on a Thursday and by Sunday or Monday it wasn't anymore possible to get it...

I don;t get this Kowalski...I didn't know it went 'official' i assumed it was already 'official' if you could buy it from the Stones archive. I'm confused!

Date: December 8, 2012 21:49

crumbling_mice
kowalski
crumbling_mice

I don;t get this Kowalski...I didn't know it went 'official' i assumed it was already 'official' if you could buy it from the Stones archive. I'm confused!

When it becomes available on Google Play you usually have to wait a couple of days before it's on Stones Archive, ok?

But this time someone posted a direct link to the FLAC version of Leeds 82 the same day it was available on Google (so before the link actually appeared on the home page of Stones Archive). You could use this link to buy the FLAC version from wherever you were (except maybe for US).
However when it became officially available on Stones Archive (ie link appearing on the homepage) it was not anymore possible to buy it for UK or French customers.

Not sure if it was an error from Stones Archive webmaster or a way to let some customers buy the last release of Archive series in FLAC...

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: December 8, 2012 21:51

[www.stonesarchivestore.com] i just been looking and it is there in flac

Date: December 8, 2012 21:53

kowalski
crumbling_mice
kowalski
crumbling_mice

When it becomes available on Google Play you usually have to wait a couple of days before it's on Stones Archive, ok?

But this time someone posted a direct link to the FLAC version of Leeds 82 the same day it was available on Google (so before the link actually appeared on the home page of Stones Archive). You could use this link to buy the FLAC version from wherever you were (except maybe for US).
However when it became officially available on Stones Archive (ie link appearing on the homepage) it was not anymore possible to buy it for UK or French customers.

Not sure if it was an error from Stones Archive webmaster or a way to let some customers buy the last release of Archive series in FLAC...

Ok..but, I just had a look on the Stones Archive and it is there and it lets me go all the way through to check out as it did when I originally bought it. I know it says it's not available but it appears that it would let you download it.

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: December 8, 2012 22:00

I bought it in flac the other week but have not had a chance to make a cdr of it since I dropped my laptop.
Its in for repair at the moment I hope it comes back ok I got no chance to back it up
I was told however that it was on Hunger City don't know if this is true or not

Date: December 8, 2012 22:27

crumbling_mice
kowalski
crumbling_mice
kowalski
crumbling_mice

Ok..but, I just had a look on the Stones Archive and it is there and it lets me go all the way through to check out as it did when I originally bought it. I know it says it's not available but it appears that it would let you download it.

Well I guess the only way to know for sure is to actually try to buy it for a second time winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 984
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home