Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

TWO DVDs of sundays show on HC
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: November 28, 2012 21:29

For those interested .... I'm DL now..... yippee!!

Re: TWO DVDs of sundays show on HC
Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 21:59

Cool!
What is HC? I'll check it out.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: November 28, 2012 22:00

Handheld camera?

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 28, 2012 22:08

Hungercity, a torrent site where hang many Stones fans...

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 28, 2012 22:10

This is actually just a bunch of youtube videos put into a dvd. Nothing new here unfortunately.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-28 22:15 by flacnvinyl.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: November 28, 2012 23:47

flacnvinyl
This is actually just a bunch of youtube videos put into a dvd. Nothing new here unfortunately.

I knew it would happen eventually I would just hope people would have waited a little longer since a lot of people aren't home yet, checked out the footage whatever. These can be awesome if they are done right but it will get confusing real quick if every amateur DVD maker is putting out their own version when only a fraction of the clips have even hit You Tube.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 29, 2012 00:21

Currently downloading but the latest torrent is by UrbanSteel so it should be good stuff.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 29, 2012 00:36

UrbanSteel does a great job. Used to contribute here like crazy if I remember correctly. I'm sure its a cool DVD though. We're just getting a lesser and lesser product the further it goes down the line.

Date: November 29, 2012 00:44

We'll see but a lot of the clips are 1080p or 720p a conversion to DVDs 720x480 shouldn't be a problem.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 29, 2012 00:46

I thought our board member, Falo, was currently working on our own IORR version of a multicam DVD?

Date: November 29, 2012 00:56

Yes and I think he mentioned it in UrbanSteel's torrent at HC and that it would take time.

--------------

Date: November 29, 2012 02:39

The Urbansteel one is the best of the clips posted here, not multicam within the songs. It'll be good to play until next week!

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 02:45

yes I will start working on the clips in a few days but I have to wait for a good audio source to finish it all. the proposed CD boot is what I am hoping for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-29 02:45 by falo01.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 02:47

gotdablouse
We'll see but a lot of the clips are 1080p or 720p a conversion to DVDs 720x480 shouldn't be a problem.

720*576 of course, it will be PAL ;-)

Date: November 29, 2012 08:05

I do video for a living. The thought of taking 1080/720p clips and rendering them at DVD bitrate mpeg2 files kills me. Would love to see an alternate h264 mp4 file rendered at 5mbps or above! (Joking... We won't notice a drastic difference. These are not hacked GH2s.)

I love the fact that minutes after the gig so many videos started showing up. One of the benefits of this age.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 29, 2012 08:14

Just curious, is UrbanSteel's torrent a group of youtube clips strung together, or is it something completely new?

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 08:33

You should wait cos I bet a pro-shot DVD will come out in a few weeks or months or maybe via youtube like they did for Leeds 82

Date: November 29, 2012 12:53

It's the you tube one song per best clip, no multi cam shot, you tube as per this thread. Doubt it's any better than any one else has if you dl the clips. Wait!

Date: November 29, 2012 14:46

It's very watchable, saves you from downloading the clips and putting them in order.

--------------

Date: November 30, 2012 22:49

Just finished watching it, it was really enjoyable ! Thanks to the original uploaders and to UrbanSteel for putting it together. The news clip at the end is a good idea too.

--------------

Posted by: letitloose6 ()
Date: November 30, 2012 22:59

For those who haven't found it yet, here's the link

[www.hungercity.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2829
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home