Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Keith Richards Review from the 02
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 28, 2012 22:50

alright we have it now. He was OK for Almost 70. He isn't 30 anymore or he'd suck bigtime.

any more questions??

Posted by: Starr ()
Date: November 28, 2012 23:00

Can't agree more Grison...

"till the next time..."

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: November 28, 2012 23:10

The first thing I watched monday afternoon was SFTD. That solo! Goosebumps...
Unbelievable transformation compared to the Bigger Bang tour. Plays better rhythm too. Plays and sings his own numbers again. The way he handles the intros on let's say TD and One More Shot : with authority. Big positive surprise. I'm proud of this band.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-28 23:12 by barbabang.

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: November 29, 2012 02:23

barbabang
Unbelievable transformation compared to the Bigger Bang tour. Plays better rhythm too. Plays and sings his own numbers again. The way he handles the intros on let's say TD and One More Shot : with authority. Big positive surprise. I'm proud of this band.

You said it, pal. It had to happen, and I guess Keith knew it, too. I didn't think he had it in him, but once again, Keith rose from the ashes.

Date: November 29, 2012 11:15

MRambler
Better video of Happy. Go Keith!

video: [www.youtube.com]

I have began watching it....fantastic ..BUT.....Chuck Leavell drillig work has aborted the enjoyment.

tinkling...clinking ....all the time...clink clink clink clink....a nightmare

Posted by: stonesdan60 ()
Date: November 29, 2012 12:02

Sipuncula
barbabang

You said it, pal. It had to happen, and I guess Keith knew it, too. I didn't think he had it in him, but once again, Keith rose from the ashes.

I just watched the whole concert in videos thread and I'm blown away. Keith apparently knew he'd be under the microscope and he'd better be ready. Wow, has he gotten back to form. That classic Keith sound! Focused on playing great rather than acting flamboyant and posing. His few leads had that classic Keith Richards sound again with minimal flubs. Those who've been writing him off ad infinitum here can eat crow. Pushing 70, Keith and the Stones pull it off yet again. The whole band sounded great. And how the hell does Mick still have the energy of a twenty year old? What an amazing band!

Date: November 29, 2012 12:03

stonesdan60
Sipuncula
barbabang

I just watched the whole concert in videos thread and I'm blown away. Keith apparently knew he'd be under the microscope and he'd better be ready. Wow, has he gotten back to form. That classic Keith sound! Focused on playing great rather than acting flamboyant and posing. His few leads had that classic Keith Richards sound again with minimal flubs. Those who've been writing him off ad infinitum here can eat crow. Pushing 70, Keith and the Stones pull it off yet again. The whole band sounded great. And how the hell does Mick still have the energy of a twenty year old? What an amazing band!

thumbs up

Posted by: MRambler ()
Date: November 29, 2012 21:58

BTMR in awesome quality! It's just sheer joy to see Keith having fun on stage <3

Posted by: paulm ()
Date: November 29, 2012 22:06

He's sober as a judge. Can see it in the eye, hear it in the speech.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2100
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home