Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Stones launch free app today Nov 20 - for those of you with i Phones
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 28, 2012 21:46

Didn't we have a big argument a few days ago about what Stones content was exclusive to the I-empire?

Well here's one - something I'd dearly like on my tablet, but oh no, Android won't do. You gotta join the I-club.

Grrrr! (but I can't get the Grrrr cos I ain't got an I-contraption).

Edit: however, THIS sounds very promising indeed: The app will later add a feature that will let fans worldwide vote for a favorite track to be played at a concert. Why would they be doing that, if these 5 are the only shows?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-28 22:10 by Green Lady.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: December 23, 2012 04:55

New exclusive content was just loaded today onto the official Stones app; new interviews with the Stones, but also with members of the technical crew for the shows, which is in a way more interesting. One funny thing: Dave Fields—the 2nd of two interviewed from the lighting crew—sounds like Charlie Watts, but with a deeper voice. Same word pronunciations and intonations.

One crew member said these recent shows were decided around the Olympics, and so everything was rushed. Which he thought was a good thing, because he likes the more stripped down result.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 26, 2012 12:18

Yep just caught it by accident, too bad they don't have some kind of pop-up to point it out. I'll start a new thread with the list of what's available, there we go : [www.iorr.org]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1362
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home