Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Stones launch free app today Nov 20 - for those of you with i Phones
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 28, 2012 21:46

Didn't we have a big argument a few days ago about what Stones content was exclusive to the I-empire?

Well here's one - something I'd dearly like on my tablet, but oh no, Android won't do. You gotta join the I-club.

Grrrr! (but I can't get the Grrrr cos I ain't got an I-contraption).

Edit: however, THIS sounds very promising indeed: The app will later add a feature that will let fans worldwide vote for a favorite track to be played at a concert. Why would they be doing that, if these 5 are the only shows?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-28 22:10 by Green Lady.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: December 23, 2012 04:55

New exclusive content was just loaded today onto the official Stones app; new interviews with the Stones, but also with members of the technical crew for the shows, which is in a way more interesting. One funny thing: Dave Fields—the 2nd of two interviewed from the lighting crew—sounds like Charlie Watts, but with a deeper voice. Same word pronunciations and intonations.

One crew member said these recent shows were decided around the Olympics, and so everything was rushed. Which he thought was a good thing, because he likes the more stripped down result.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 26, 2012 12:18

Yep just caught it by accident, too bad they don't have some kind of pop-up to point it out. I'll start a new thread with the list of what's available, there we go : [www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1105
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home