Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What To Do...About Dec 8
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: November 21, 2012 01:54

Well, SLEW, that was why I selected that title...What To Do, Yeah....so YOU picked up on it, at least! So, I feel really foolish because I'm still torn...I realize you can't take it with you! I also am sincerely pissed that this band that I love would rip us off this way...no way around it, it is just not right! HAving said that, I will check out EBAY! If I get as lucky as GADAWG and find a great, reasonably priced ticket, I may have to cave in and GO!
Lee, you're funny! I do feel bullied! And Naturalist, if Jan comes and I'm feeling blue about missing those shows, I still could do something totally stupid, even by my own assessment...and I will gladly acknowledge that I AM STUPID!

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: November 21, 2012 03:50

It would be fun to be in one of the Suites! $1500 a piece, up to 10 in a suite. Any thoughts on that?

Posted by: slew ()
Date: November 21, 2012 05:51

Mickschix - I really want to go but I don't know it is so expensive, how is keith going to play, if i spend the money and they are not that good then I will really feel stupid but if they don't tour next year and this is it I'll kickmyself in the ass for the next thirty years or so that I hope I have left especially if it turns out to be a great show. But you are right it is a ripoff and I could be doing more with that money than buying a concert ticket. i am torn on this one.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: November 21, 2012 17:33

Sure, how do we go about buying a suite? That might be fun indeed! Does this apply to the Barclay Center?
I just got that old CRAZED feeling again....went on ticket sites, found one that had $350 nose bleeds....I feel like a junkie trying to score but holding back because I know I shouldn't.....

Date: November 22, 2012 07:22

The suite was on ebay! At Barclays for $800 a piece. Wish I could do THAT!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-22 07:23 by riverrat.

Date: November 22, 2012 07:25

mickschix
Sure, how do we go about buying a suite? That might be fun indeed! Does this apply to the Barclay Center?
I just got that old CRAZED feeling again....went on ticket sites, found one that had $350 nose bleeds....I feel like a junkie trying to score but holding back because I know I shouldn't.....
I feel the same way...looking at planes, trains, and automobiles to get me there and back in 2 days...it seems hopeless

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 22, 2012 07:36

"Ticket drops" on ticketmaster don't help much because the face price of the tickets are so high. However, there are tons of tickets in the secondary market for a show that does not look likely to truly sell out. I would monitor Stubhub in the week before the show. Prices for all tickets (except the pit and front floor sections) should drop dramatically. Despite the service charge, I like Stubhub because for a big event, they set up a pick up counter at the venue. Good luck.

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: November 22, 2012 17:13

I understand your doubts about it

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: November 22, 2012 17:16

But im the one who feels bad on sUNDAY...SO FOR HELL SAKE...GOOO!!!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1700
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home