Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Time For Stones Nation To Unite! Joyless World Needs Stones More Than Ever!
Posted by: DoomNGloom ()
Date: November 13, 2012 21:57

DoomNGloom
arthritis
It's positive that in a recent interview keith said charlie had lobbied the band to tour without horn sections. The fewer non stones there are on stage making a godawful racket to cover up what the actual stones are playing, the better.thumbs up

Isn't this what most of us have been asking for? More proof that they are tuned in here.

Suddenly got silent here.

Date: February 17, 2013 04:19

DoomNGloom
The time has come for the Stones to do what they do best: Bring some much needed joy back into this (all too often) joyless world we live in. The Rolling Stones are the greatest joy givers (along with Santa Claus, of course) the world has ever known. This is what they were born to do. It is their destiny.

It is also time for Stones Nation to come together as one. There is a time for everything. The time for bitching and moaning has passed. The time for quarreling has passed. Time to put our differences aside. Time to get behind the band and support them on what could possibly be their final mission.

What do ya say, mates? Let's do this!

Timeless.

Date: February 17, 2013 04:23

JumpinJackOLantern
DoomNGloom
The time has come for the Stones to do what they do best: Bring some much needed joy back into this (all too often) joyless world we live in. The Rolling Stones are the greatest joy givers (along with Santa Claus, of course) the world has ever known. This is what they were born to do. It is their destiny.

It is also time for Stones Nation to come together as one. There is a time for everything. The time for bitching and moaning has passed. The time for quarreling has passed. Time to put our differences aside. Time to get behind the band and support them on what could possibly be their final mission.

What do ya say, mates? Let's do this!

Timeless.

Let's do it again in 2013, before the big astroid hits and we all become extinct, in a flash.

Date: February 17, 2013 04:27

Edith Grove
mickschix
I am just not going to pay $500 for a shit seat, or $800-$900 for a front section seat. I know, I shouldn't beat a dead horse..but the topic was JOY and I feel no happiness at all concerning this tour!

I'm wondering now, if a 2013 tour comes around with more "normal" ticket pricing as it is rumored, what are the suckers who paid ridiculous prices in 2012 going to think ?

Not much, at least while they are being swept away by a "wave of joy"!

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1677
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home