Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 46
Re: The official "TICKET DROP" thread
Date: November 22, 2012 12:51

Mr Jimmy
Yep, getting close to decision time. Still without a ticket, and really want a decent seat near the stage.

What to do indeed...

I'm waiting in line with ya......

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 22, 2012 13:00

Manofwealthandtaste
Mr Jimmy
Yep, getting close to decision time. Still without a ticket, and really want a decent seat near the stage.

What to do indeed...

The proverbial LAST MINUTE merchants; I love yas ..... winking smiley

(Martha-Lane Fox would be proud of yas winking smiley)

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 22, 2012 13:00

Mr Jimmy

What to do indeed...

If you get offered a pair of good seats for a decent price Andy then email me on silverdagger1@hotmail.co.uk

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: November 22, 2012 13:29

On TM I am repeatedly being offered 101 row L and 112 row F. Those floor seats will be dropping soon. smiling smiley

Date: November 22, 2012 13:37

thunderball
On TM I am repeatedly being offered 101 row L and 112 row F. Those floor seats will be dropping soon. smiling smiley

Is that for a pair or single tickets thunderball? How much are they being offered for?

Posted by: bardo_b ()
Date: November 22, 2012 13:40

Manofwealthandtaste
Mr Jimmy

What to do indeed...

Same here! Don't panic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..five strings, three notes, two fingers, one @#$%&..

take a look at my RS tribute band:
[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Date: November 22, 2012 13:47

thunderball

There they are .... FINALLY !! Great seats in my opinion, unless the floor or the pit is your thing !

Date: November 22, 2012 13:54

paulywaul
thunderball

There they are .... FINALLY !! Great seats in my opinion, unless the floor or the pit is your thing !

Available on TM for the 25th RIGHT NOW, someone still looking grab them for f**ks sake, these are SUPERB lower tier seats !! Bear in mind row H is the first row at this location, so you're 4 rows up overlooking the stage !!

Section BK 101
Row L
Seats 17 - 18
Description INCL. VENUE FACILITY FEE £1
ENTRANCE B
Price Level 1
LEVEL 1
Type Full Price Ticket Ticket Price £406.00 x 2

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-22 13:55 by paulywaul.

Date: November 22, 2012 13:57

Silver Dagger
thunderball

Is that for a pair or single tickets thunderball? How much are they being offered for?

It's a single and its £406. I have A3 row D for the Thursday and for £406 I expect something similar. I am sure the tickets will appear tomorrow if not before. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: November 22, 2012 14:05

paulywaul
paulywaul
thunderball

Available on TM for the 25th RIGHT NOW, someone still looking grab them for f**ks sake, these are SUPERB lower tier seats !! Bear in mind row H is the first row at this location, so you're 4 rows up overlooking the stage !!

Section BK 101
Row L
Seats 17 - 18
Description INCL. VENUE FACILITY FEE £1
ENTRANCE B
Price Level 1
LEVEL 1
Type Full Price Ticket Ticket Price £406.00 x 2

Yes. Somebody buy them so TM will drop A block and the Pit winking smiley

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 22, 2012 14:14

Zorchman
Hi there, first time post so hoping i'm in the right thread! I've watched from afar for a few years now and my one and only gig was Wembley 82 which I can vaguely remember (my brother got only one ticket for the Aberdeen Capitol as he was skint - you can see him on an old STV News post as they filmed the queue).Got caught out when they played last after they changed dates so lost out on seeing them at Murrayfield.
Had hoped to go down for this one but cannnot afford expensive tix, flights and hotel (had no chance of £106 tix) and was wondering what you all thought about flying down from Scotland on the day and hoping to get a spare nearby althoguh I will need to book today to get any chance of a decent price? loved the ticket chat and well done to all you guys who are making a daily effort and hanging in there for the "big prize" I've been intrigued by the way the tickets have been going and have a theory that there may be a lot of tickets left which people might want rid of so it may be possible to pick something up for around £150 last minute - is this too risky given the costs? Where would they be selling (i've seen that around the O2 is virtually impossible to get tix) Any views happily accepted in helping me make my mind up!

I'd say you'll get one OK....a lot of fans are meeting up at the Pilot Inn near the venue and if you cant get a ticket when coming out of the tube station, there'll probably be a fan or two with extras. Youre absolutely right that there'll be a lot of wannabee touts bricking themselves at the last minute. There are so many tickets available through secondary sources that the market has been saturated.

Date: November 22, 2012 15:09

Block 112 for the 25th up on TM. Persevere with this one. You get 110 for a couple of times then you get 112.

Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 22, 2012 16:10

Pit tickets now £790.00 each on Stub Hub. There's no fees on that site either. They are electronic/PDF tickets, though.

Posted by: Zorchman ()
Date: November 22, 2012 16:26

Gazza
Zorchman
Hi there, first time post so hoping i'm in the right thread! I've watched from afar for a few years now and my one and only gig was Wembley 82 which I can vaguely remember (my brother got only one ticket for the Aberdeen Capitol as he was skint - you can see him on an old STV News post as they filmed the queue).Got caught out when they played last after they changed dates so lost out on seeing them at Murrayfield.
Had hoped to go down for this one but cannnot afford expensive tix, flights and hotel (had no chance of £106 tix) and was wondering what you all thought about flying down from Scotland on the day and hoping to get a spare nearby althoguh I will need to book today to get any chance of a decent price? loved the ticket chat and well done to all you guys who are making a daily effort and hanging in there for the "big prize" I've been intrigued by the way the tickets have been going and have a theory that there may be a lot of tickets left which people might want rid of so it may be possible to pick something up for around £150 last minute - is this too risky given the costs? Where would they be selling (i've seen that around the O2 is virtually impossible to get tix) Any views happily accepted in helping me make my mind up!

I'd say you'll get one OK....a lot of fans are meeting up at the Pilot Inn near the venue and if you cant get a ticket when coming out of the tube station, there'll probably be a fan or two with extras. Youre absolutely right that there'll be a lot of wannabee touts bricking themselves at the last minute. There are so many tickets available through secondary sources that the market has been saturated.

Thanks Gazza, just a big risk to take when you don't have much cash and the flight prices are rising as it gets closer - -there is still a train fare for £139 but it takes over 7hrs!!!!!!! I'm guessing/gambling some people are going to have to take the hit and get at least a percentage of what they paid back rather than nothing at all

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: November 22, 2012 16:27

Only block 110 on TM now.... Where are those 101/112...eye popping smiley

Date: November 22, 2012 16:41

Memorymotel62

112 is still doing the rounds.

Posted by: Memorymotel62 ()
Date: November 22, 2012 16:47

thunderball
Memorymotel62

OK, thanx, I'll keep trying...

Date: November 22, 2012 17:14

Memorymotel62
thunderball
Memorymotel62

OK, thanx, I'll keep trying...[/quote

Every now and then 112 row V turns up.

Date: November 22, 2012 17:28

new option on TM: sky backstage balcony at £ 106. where are those seats??

ciao

bardo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Date: November 22, 2012 17:48

bardo_b

ciao

bardo

I think the word sky gives it away bardo. Especially at that price. You have to hope it doesn't rain. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: November 22, 2012 17:52

Silver Dagger
bardo_b

ciao

bardo

I think the word sky gives it away bardo. Especially at that price. You have to hope it doesn't rain. >grinning smiley<

looks like it's a VIP area in the arena...[www.cable.co.uk] maybe it's not a ticket to the show but to a pre and after party or who knows....i really dont know

Date: November 22, 2012 17:57

ahahhaha

got the ticket at the end?

now for the 29th TM says "Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster".
see what happens

ciao

bardo

[www.stickyfingers.it]

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: November 22, 2012 18:06

wtf:

from [rewards.sky.com]

"Seeing a show at The O2? You and up to three guests could enjoy the red carpet treatment in Sky Backstage, so book your pass now for an unforgettable night.

Sky Backstage is the perfect place to enjoy a drink and bite to eat before the show"

better not buy this...

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: November 22, 2012 18:20

So Sky are doing a feature on overpriced tickets whilst joining in on the gouging themselves ?

You couldn't make it up !eye popping smiley

sc uk

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 22, 2012 18:40

bardo_b

ciao

bardo

If they do become available,don't look a bad option for £106.Also says it is 'side view standing' .Pretty sure they are not the sky backstage pass. winking smiley

Date: November 22, 2012 18:44

Yes, the Sky backstage pass is free to Sky subscribers and is simply a bar facility for use up to half an hour before showtime. No idea what this 'backstage balcony' area is.....

Posted by: TomGreen ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:31

Pit £649 and no fees now on Stub Hub!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:38

Manofwealthandtaste
Mr Jimmy

What to do indeed...

Right on brother...!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:40

Silver Dagger
Mr Jimmy

What to do indeed...

If you get offered a pair of good seats for a decent price Andy then email me on silverdagger1@hotmail.co.uk

If I see anything great I'll let ya know, but as far as pairs go, I've buddied up with the fine ManOfWealthAndTaste I'm afraid and we're both still looking...

Best of luck with a ticket, hope to see you at the Pilot!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:41

TomGreen
Pit £649 and no fees now on Stub Hub!

I really wonder where those PITs come from...

When these price drops conitnues Pits should be available tomorrow below face value.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334...LastNext
Current Page: 29 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home