Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

£96
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: October 23, 2012 17:33

Did ANYONE get, or know of anybody that did get a £96 ticket for either of the London gigs ?

And if so where are the seats ?

Re: £96
Posted by: ohotos ()
Date: October 23, 2012 17:56

I have started a similar thread (mainly for the NJ shows). Really wondering about this... there seem to be lots of the seats that I would expect to be the "cheap" seats available on Stubhub etc for $500 and more.
I tried to get two tickets from these lower priced ones during the NJ Facebook & Amex presales and never got offered anything.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: October 23, 2012 18:06

I havent heard of anybody getting these but they are definitely on Level 4. If you go to TM and select the £95 seat and then click on section and the only optionis Level 4.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 23, 2012 19:03

I know someone who got 4 of the $95 seats for Newark in the presale.

Its a bit strange that there were no seats in that equivalent price bracket for London.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 23, 2012 20:52

What cowards the Rolling Stones company and ticketmaster are. They say the ticketprices are from 105 pounds and up, when there's hardly any tickets available for that amount. They knew they'd get even worse reports in the press if the prices were from 260 pounds. The least thing they could do was to be honest about the price. And it would spare us for keeping on searching for the cheapest tickets - when there are (hardly) any of them.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: October 23, 2012 22:44

Erik_Snow
What cowards the Rolling Stones company and ticketmaster are. They say the ticketprices are from 105 pounds and up, when there's hardly any tickets available for that amount. They knew they'd get even worse reports in the press if the prices were from 260 pounds. The least thing they could do was to be honest about the price. And it would spare us for keeping on searching for the cheapest tickets - when there are (hardly) any of them.
I would rather considder thae Ticketmaster system an oldfashioned system, like voting for the President in the US. As you cannot really choose the seats not even a block it makes you hard to believe that any lower priced seats are available. I assume that they will release the lower priced seats, which might be even in the same category as high priced seats at a later date to fill the arenas.

Posted by: tattooyou ()
Date: October 24, 2012 00:50

Block 412, row U for 29th.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home