Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Did anyone here manage to get London £106 tickets?
Posted by: comet ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:13

well? How many people actually managed to get the "cheapest" tickets and if you got them, how did you get them?

Re: Did anyone here manage to get London £106 tickets?
Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:15

and another question for those 'lucky' 106 tix holders... where are they located!??

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:31

Like I wrote on another thread, I tried yesterday and today : never seen ONE of these tickets available. I wonder if they really exist. Ticketmaster is just available now, but still no "cheapest" ticket...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:35

A member got one with the Archive pre-sale I think, didn't give the location though. It has to be high up in a section like 401 though since right now you can get a Block: 404 Row: K, Seats: 539 on seetickets for £406 !

Date: October 19, 2012 11:37

There must have been only a tiny number of these tickets and I would guess they all went in presale.

So so far we have hearsay of someone getting one. I think if I had got one I would be shouting it from the rooftops. Lets see if we can get a few people to post who actually got them.

Posted by: rockenrohl ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:41

I could imagine they were bundled with some of the hotel deals. Seetickets has (had?) hotel deals online today for about 350gbp including ticket, so I guess these could have been the "cheap" seats...

Turning round, turning round
I should have known it was a one horse town

Posted by: tattooyou ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:41

I got one for the Thursday yesterday morning through the Eventim Facebook sale - block 412, row U.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:50

Good for you, so dead center right at the very top then, brace yourself because one concert viewer found row U impessive : [www.iorr.org]

Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: October 19, 2012 12:12

Just paid £817 for 2 tickets, well I say "just paid", the credit card did, these were the first tickets to come up, after I experienced "high demand", then "not available" ended up with x2 in block B2- thing is I am actually so torn, coz I'm DISGUSTED at the prices BUT I can't stop myself from seeing them, even though it is going to give me money problems!

Date: October 19, 2012 15:53

well done, so we have one at least but with a package I presume.

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: October 19, 2012 15:57

guyrachel
Just paid £817 for 2 tickets, well I say "just paid", the credit card did, these were the first tickets to come up, after I experienced "high demand", then "not available" ended up with x2 in block B2- thing is I am actually so torn, coz I'm DISGUSTED at the prices BUT I can't stop myself from seeing them, even though it is going to give me money problems!
I make so much money
That I'm spending so fast

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2071
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home