Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Did anyone here manage to get London £106 tickets?
Posted by: comet ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:13

well? How many people actually managed to get the "cheapest" tickets and if you got them, how did you get them?

Re: Did anyone here manage to get London £106 tickets?
Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:15

and another question for those 'lucky' 106 tix holders... where are they located!??

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:31

Like I wrote on another thread, I tried yesterday and today : never seen ONE of these tickets available. I wonder if they really exist. Ticketmaster is just available now, but still no "cheapest" ticket...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:35

A member got one with the Archive pre-sale I think, didn't give the location though. It has to be high up in a section like 401 though since right now you can get a Block: 404 Row: K, Seats: 539 on seetickets for £406 !

Date: October 19, 2012 11:37

There must have been only a tiny number of these tickets and I would guess they all went in presale.

So so far we have hearsay of someone getting one. I think if I had got one I would be shouting it from the rooftops. Lets see if we can get a few people to post who actually got them.

Posted by: rockenrohl ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:41

I could imagine they were bundled with some of the hotel deals. Seetickets has (had?) hotel deals online today for about 350gbp including ticket, so I guess these could have been the "cheap" seats...

Turning round, turning round
I should have known it was a one horse town

Posted by: tattooyou ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:41

I got one for the Thursday yesterday morning through the Eventim Facebook sale - block 412, row U.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: October 19, 2012 11:50

Good for you, so dead center right at the very top then, brace yourself because one concert viewer found row U impessive : [www.iorr.org]

Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: October 19, 2012 12:12

Just paid £817 for 2 tickets, well I say "just paid", the credit card did, these were the first tickets to come up, after I experienced "high demand", then "not available" ended up with x2 in block B2- thing is I am actually so torn, coz I'm DISGUSTED at the prices BUT I can't stop myself from seeing them, even though it is going to give me money problems!

Date: October 19, 2012 15:53

well done, so we have one at least but with a package I presume.

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: October 19, 2012 15:57

guyrachel
Just paid £817 for 2 tickets, well I say "just paid", the credit card did, these were the first tickets to come up, after I experienced "high demand", then "not available" ended up with x2 in block B2- thing is I am actually so torn, coz I'm DISGUSTED at the prices BUT I can't stop myself from seeing them, even though it is going to give me money problems!
I make so much money
That I'm spending so fast

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1243
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home