Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849Next
Current Page: 46 of 49
Re: The Rolling Stones to play London and Newark Nov/Dec 2012
Posted by: basti ()
Date: October 19, 2012 15:01

Hallo everybody

I have a Question.
Can I drive from London City to the O2 arena for free with the ticket, or must I buy a Train/underground ticket

In Germany, we can drive for free with a Ticket

Posted by: partnerincrime ()
Date: October 19, 2012 16:02

I'm IN on 29, nov ...
see you
m.

Posted by: atip ()
Date: October 19, 2012 18:11

There were still some tix for the 2nd O2 show at 5p BST, so not a mad rush. The touts will certainly have their share and more.

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: October 19, 2012 18:17

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-19 18:19 by Ket.

Posted by: caesar ()
Date: October 19, 2012 20:54

Hey Basti! I can remember riding from London City into the town. I did not feel the airport was in the city. The bus was not included into the London Transport system but a service of its own. It cost ...what? I don't exactly..about three quid.
But that was years ago.
Besides that I could not imagine that you'd get anything for free from the City of London with a concert ticket. I may be in error...
Regards!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-20 23:34 by caesar.

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: October 19, 2012 23:05

When its crowded they open the gates at the O2.

Posted by: svendborg ()
Date: October 20, 2012 04:22

These ticket prices are a @#$%& disgrace. They really don't need anymore money, so why don't they sell the tickets at reasonable prices.
And after 7 years out of the studio, they come up with 2 new tracks and yet another greatest hits collection. This must really be the end...and what a sad end :-(

Posted by: black limousine ()
Date: October 20, 2012 07:47

Hi guys, I bought tickets on the net, and I'm not sure about the site , can anyone help me and give me information about Ticket.org - this the site where i got first ticket.
The other site where a bought a ticket is Viagogo - does anybody knows this one.
When you buy on the net - you just have to lucky I see.
I'm so depressed (for the tickets) and happy at the same time (for the stones).

Posted by: phd ()
Date: October 20, 2012 11:44

I just went on Viagogo. They do not seem to sell their tickets. I noted yesterday the numner of seats in some Blocks. No selling. They will loose or will have to drop prices. A chance there, maybe.

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: October 20, 2012 15:21

Hi folks!

IORR gathering for Sunday 25th near the O2?

Same place as 2007?

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: October 20, 2012 16:09

Is there one facebook code for the presale?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-20 16:42 by virgil.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: October 20, 2012 16:15

One code, on FB.
Couldn't get anything today...must have gone fast.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: October 20, 2012 16:15

GRRRegoryUSA

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: October 20, 2012 16:31

DREAMTIME
GRRRegoryUSA

Thanks DreamT

I cant even get a single in any price range to pop up. WTF are they actually selling in this bullshit presale?

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: October 20, 2012 18:49

Nothing against those who will attend the shows, but this time i will stay home, 1st time since 1982. And do you know what? I feel good, i feel free, i feel lighter

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:11

phd
I just went on Viagogo. They do not seem to sell their tickets. I noted yesterday the numner of seats in some Blocks. No selling. They will loose or will have to drop prices. A chance there, maybe.

Viagogo don't set the prices, they're private sellers and Viagogo take commission

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:50

andrea66
Nothing against those who will attend the shows, but this time i will stay home, 1st time since 1982. And do you know what? I feel good, i feel free, i feel lighter

1st tour I am missing too, since 1982, and it doesn't bother me.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: October 20, 2012 19:51

OK. Did not know. But in any case, nothing is selling out. Just watched now.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: October 21, 2012 03:18

One thing I wonder about - did they ever refund the Legacy Platinum payments made by club members? In the last year (or two?), there were no shows, and no fan club DVD or anything else. Did they give those fans back the money?

One more question - any reports of the tongue section available in the general sale, or strictly VIP packages?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-21 05:07 by drbryant.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 21, 2012 13:15

Erik_Snow
andrea66

Right, also first tour for me since 1976 i skip.
esp after Crossfire Hurricane, i cant be bothered anymore
still anxious for Charlie is my darling though
jeroen

Posted by: Phantom ()
Date: October 21, 2012 15:08

andrea66

Same here. Except that for me it's the first time I will stay home since the Urban Jungle Tour.

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: October 21, 2012 22:34

Erik_Snow
andrea66

this is not a tour--4 gigs is not a tour......i doubt if they have a tour left in them....save your money and get the boots from the shows--that's where you will find out you were right to keep yer dough...grinning smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 21, 2012 22:43

This will be the first tour I've missed since the ABB tour. So sad.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 21, 2012 23:26

Erik_Snow
andrea66

you live in a land with more reindeer than people. does THAT bother you? just trying to get a guage on your bother-meter....

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: October 21, 2012 23:36

StonesTod
Erik_Snow
andrea66

you live in a land with more reindeer than people. does THAT bother you? just trying to get a guage on your bother-meter....

Mmmm...no....no, I never even thought about that that fact could be bothering me. You have to come up with something much more bothersome for my bothermeter to even react

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 21, 2012 23:42

Erik_Snow
StonesTod
Erik_Snow
andrea66

you live in a land with more reindeer than people. does THAT bother you? just trying to get a gauge on your bother-meter....

Mmmm...no....no, I never even thought about that that fact could be bothering me. You have to come up with something much more bothersome for my bothermeter to even react

ok...well that gives us a least a marker to work with...

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: October 22, 2012 00:57

Erik_Snow
andrea66

Unless Bowie appears onstage as a special guest.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 22, 2012 02:00

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Stones Archive pre-sale tomorrow? They are supposed to send out an email at noon tomorrow, which I am assuming will have a code for ticketmaster. Is it just for the Brussells Box set package?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 22, 2012 02:17

latebloomer
Does anyone know what the deal is with the Stones Archive pre-sale tomorrow? They are supposed to send out an email at noon tomorrow, which I am assuming will have a code for ticketmaster. Is it just for the Brussells Box set package?

It was for London. Which was a waste of time as the package had already been on sale to the public in a presale for two days previously.

The 'you must be registered at stones archive.com' criteria was evidently just a ruse to direct traffic to that site - coincidentally just around the time they have a new download to sell. The pre-sale was worthless.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 22, 2012 02:27

Gazza
latebloomer

It was for London. Which was a waste of time as the package had already been on sale to the public in a presale for two days previously.

The 'you must be registered at stones archive.com' criteria was evidently just a ruse to direct traffic to that site - coincidentally just around the time they have a new download to sell. The pre-sale was worthless.

They are offering it again for Newark Gazza, I am sure for an astronomical price. I am going to try for the amex pre-sale, but am starting to resign myself that I'm probably not going. Too few tickets at too high a price.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3940414243444546474849Next
Current Page: 46 of 49

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2451
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home