Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
To BV, I don't get it?
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: June 14, 2012 18:25

I advise you to check out someone who is Trolling and speaking rudely and very crudely about the Stones and instead of taking his posts down you take mine, sorry but i just do not get it, can you explain?

Re: To BV, I don't get it?
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 14, 2012 18:27

he will gladly explain, but he charges for these services, you know...

Date: June 14, 2012 18:29

Hope its cheap

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: June 14, 2012 18:37

pgarof
Hope its cheap

Talk is Cheap >grinning smiley<

Date: June 14, 2012 18:38

Oh well, I tried.

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: June 14, 2012 18:40

pgarof
Hope its cheap
150 € by mail or 100 € by email !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-14 18:44 by jpasc95.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 14, 2012 19:15

At least a couple of his have gone, the ones about Lisa & Tatters.........as has he..............

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: June 14, 2012 19:22

Short answer: let BV deal with the threads, no need to start threads about other members.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 14, 2012 19:54

Just email BV if you have a question. No need to make a new thread like this. He is very gracious and will probably respond.

Date: June 14, 2012 19:56

flacnvinyl
Just email BV if you have a question. No need to make a new thread like this. He is very gracious and will probably respond.

boo. none of this behind-closed-doors stuff. let's have it out in public so we can all participate, complain, throw stones, etc. emails are so...no fun.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: June 14, 2012 20:15

Well, the whole thing was amusing while it lasted. I was secretly hoping for more barkingjagger posts because they were so strange.

Date: June 14, 2012 20:44

71Tele
Well, the whole thing was amusing while it lasted. I was secretly hoping for more barkingjagger posts because they were so strange.

a breath of fresh air. might as well just post strange stuff. there's nothing here about the stones music that hasn't already been discussed ad nauseum. everyone knows everyone else's take on everything. in fact, i think it's time for a change up.

tele: you now despise the taylor era.

more hot rocks: 78-81 was as good as it gets for you.

stonestod: SOL represents the creme de la creme and it's god's gift to rock ballads.

the rest of you: when in doubt what to do post...try the opposite of what comes natural to you...it's the costanza rule....

Date: June 14, 2012 21:09

StonesTod
71Tele

a breath of fresh air. might as well just post strange stuff. there's nothing here about the stones music that hasn't already been discussed ad nauseum. everyone knows everyone else's take on everything. in fact, i think it's time for a change up.

stonestod: SOL represents the creme de la creme and it's god's gift to rock ballads.

the rest of you: when in doubt what to do post...try the opposite of what comes natural to you...it's the costanza rule....

I like the cut of your jib, sir!

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 14, 2012 21:22

pgarof
i just do not get it

Jaggerbarking is no longer an active member. You get it now ?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-14 21:23 by Rolling Hansie.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 14, 2012 21:26

StonesTod
71Tele

OK OK! I love the 78 and 81 tours. But then again I love rubbing a potato grator over my eyes. See StonesTod it doesn't work.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 14, 2012 21:27

flacnvinyl
No need to make a new thread like this

Absolutely true.

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: June 14, 2012 21:59

Jaggerbarking seemed to have an odd obsession about odors, and he liked the word "cunny". He did have an undeniable wit, however, which certainly made things interesting around here for a day or two. Nice break from tour speculation threads anyway. Alas, he is no more.

Date: June 14, 2012 22:13

71Tele
StonesTod
71Tele

I like the cut of your jib, sir!

and, of course, when someone asks some stones tidbit trivia question, gazza responds: "hell if I know!"

Date: June 14, 2012 22:14

More Hot Rocks
StonesTod
71Tele

OK OK! I love the 78 and 81 tours. But then again I love rubbing a potato grator over my eyes. See StonesTod it doesn't work.

that's grate! keep it up!

Posted by: Rollin' Stoner ()
Date: June 14, 2012 22:20

StonesTod
71Tele

Costanza to attractive Blonde: "Hi, I'm George...i'm unemployed and i live with my parents."....Attractive Blonde: "Hiiiiii!!!"

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: June 14, 2012 22:24

"Jaggerbarking is no longer an active member."

How Come?

Date: June 14, 2012 22:51

dewlover

How Come?

The remark about Shirley Watts' arse smelling like warm clay might have something to do with it, if I were to hazard a guess...

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 14, 2012 22:53

dewlover

How Come?

Because its just an inaccurate screen name.
Jagger was always more of a 'coooo'er'

So he clearly had to go.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: June 14, 2012 23:20

He's not inactive, he's just pining for the fields.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: June 14, 2012 23:38

He was a total douche. His attempts at humor was neither creative nor funny. Simply childish and rediculous.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 14, 2012 23:43

Peace, peace! he is not dead, he doth not sleep
He hath awakened from the dream of life
'Tis we, who lost in stormy visions, keep
With phantoms an unprofitable strife,
And in mad trance, strike with our spirit's knife
Invulnerable nothings. — We decay
Like corpses in a charnel; fear and grief
Convulse us and consume us day by day,
And cold hopes swarm like worms within our living clay

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 14, 2012 23:44

GravityBoy
He's not inactive, he's just pining for the fields.

(I always thought it was the fiords)..........but no matter, he queefs no more, he's an ex queefer.........................

Posted by: WMiller ()
Date: June 14, 2012 23:48

I for one thought that his comment about Shirley Watts arse smelling like wet clay was a keeper! I'm gonna miss him -- I thought he had potential, albeit no staying power. Those type usually have a fast burnout.

I don't get my panties in a bunch over what every troll has to say. I just keep moving along.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: June 15, 2012 00:09

EddieByword
(I always thought it was the fiords)

Fiords are fields with water in them.

Stoneage
Peace, peace! he is not dead, he doth not sleep
He hath awakened from the dream of life....

Haaa brilliant.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: June 15, 2012 00:49

Well...he certainly seemed to have a very highly tuned nose.....

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2167
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home