Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 13 of 16
Re: Toronto 2005, Light the Fuse...Is this the new release from the Bootleg series?
Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: June 11, 2012 14:02

Highwire C wrote ;
I'm not everday here on IORR, I took some "holidays", but from time to time I come back an look, what's up now. And almost everytime I can find those crying, complaining, bashing etc.. Most fans seem to believe they will be able to do it all better than The Rolling Stones.

It's ok to me if some fans like this or that a little more, but I see: Most fans like a little to much those bashings and claims, they seem to be unable to say "Thank You!" to The Rolling Stones.

What a drag it is getting old..., but Time Waits For No One, not for us fans and not for The Rolling Stones.

Realize this, please.

And yes: Take it easy, sun is shining, life could be so beautiful ... cool smiley

thumbs up well said

SC UK

Re: Toronto 2005, Light the Fuse...Is this the new release from the Bootleg series?
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 11, 2012 14:10

Man, I keep opening this thread hoping to see news that the bootleg is already released. Any update on release date?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 11, 2012 14:30

There you go....'Thank you for the music' by the 2nd best thing to come out of Scandinavia - bv being the the first of course.........grinning smiley

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: June 11, 2012 17:58

frankotero
Man, I keep opening this thread hoping to see news that the bootleg is already released. Any update on release date?

I was hoping for some sort of sign this week (twitter, facebook...), but nothing so far.
Maybe they changed their mind after reading all the comments on iorr board!

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: June 11, 2012 18:01

another bigger band tour souvenir would be a lovely addition to the collection. what a thoughtful and inspired idea. i love the stones.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 11, 2012 18:39

How about a boot from 1999. We don't have anything official from The No Security tour.

Date: June 11, 2012 18:49

More Hot Rocks
How about a boot from 1999. We don't have anything official from The No Security tour.

anything from the vegas era would be a special and touching gesture.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 11, 2012 19:32

StonesTod
More Hot Rocks

I guess they just let anybody post around here now

Date: June 11, 2012 19:37

Munichhilton
StonesTod
More Hot Rocks

they finally got wi-fi for the sanitarium...we'd been clamoring for it for months...they kept saying no and expecting we'd quit asking...they must think we're nuts or something...

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 11, 2012 19:43

Welcome back StonesTod!

Date: June 11, 2012 19:57

StonesTod
Munichhilton
StonesTod
More Hot Rocks

they finally got wi-fi for the sanitarium...we'd been clamoring for it for months...they kept saying no and expecting we'd quit asking...they must think we're nuts or something...

Makes complete sense now. They do good work at that sanitarium. I know internet is the least of their concerns right now with the recent wifi riots leaving the restrooms in disarray.

Date: June 11, 2012 20:01

Munichhilton
StonesTod
Munichhilton
StonesTod
More Hot Rocks

Makes complete sense now. They do good work at that sanitarium. I know internet is the least of their concerns right now with the recent wifi riots leaving the restrooms in disarray.

it's insane what goes on here....

Posted by: MrEcho ()
Date: June 11, 2012 20:47

kowalski
frankotero

I was hoping for some sort of sign this week (twitter, facebook...), but nothing so far.
Maybe they changed their mind after reading all the comments on iorr board!

Yeah, no Chuck/Bernard/Blondie/Lisa/Daryl-show, please. Hope this helps.

"The Rolling Stones are a British band." – Keith Richards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-13 00:53 by MrEcho.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 11, 2012 22:49

frankotero

Sorry mate, you've got the wrong thread smiling smiley

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 11, 2012 22:51

StonesTod
they finally got wi-fi for the sanitarium...

Right on. Glad to have you back

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: June 11, 2012 23:41

Rolling Hansie
frankotero

Sorry mate, you've got the wrong thread smiling smiley
But does anybody know, and is there an update on all different releases of the Muddy Waters thing?

Posted by: deeppurple ()
Date: June 12, 2012 00:36

More Hot Rocks mentioned the '99 tour.A tour that was IMO one of there best. A great stage. A set-list that was near perfect. Plus, fantastic playing from them. I do wish they would release a live album or a DVD. It has been sadly over-looked. When I went I was expecting a carry over of the '97-'98 tour. I was shocked and pleased. The footage of them walking to the stage was timeless. JJF as the opener. Moonlight Mile and You got the Silver. I do hope this Boot series carries one show from that tour!

Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: June 12, 2012 02:41

yes, no security was my favorite tour, would love to have a show from that tour, why did they not release the san jose shows? were they bad?

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: June 12, 2012 05:29

I agree. No Security was my favorite tour and I've seen every US tour since 1975. No Security was hands down the best1

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 12, 2012 10:09

Muddy and the Stones will be released on July 9
jeroen

Posted by: studiorambo ()
Date: June 12, 2012 11:23

Far out, when are they releasing this nugget? Past due based on the release pattern so far.

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: June 12, 2012 15:25

agree, that was a great tour.

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: June 12, 2012 15:26

How do you know that?

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: June 12, 2012 18:57

ok now this boot became

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: June 12, 2012 19:19

Is there a consensus? Is this a real release that's due soon? Or is this just a hoax?

And if it is a hoax, it's even better than the Mick Taylor action figure or the Brian Jones guitar picks that I got on ebay.

In any, case, now I don't know if I should remove "Light The Fuse Toronto 2005" from the ATTIC ...

Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: June 12, 2012 22:43

I'm getting nuttier than a squirrel turd to hear this thing!

Date: June 12, 2012 22:59

JohnnyBGoode
I'm getting nuttier than a squirrel turd to hear this thing!

we're grateful

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 13, 2012 00:06

corriecas
Muddy and the Stones will be released on July 9
jeroen

[www.amazon.co.uk]

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: June 13, 2012 00:24

Can't wait for the Muddy Waters DVD. Should be a nice upgrade to the bootleg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-06-13 00:27 by vudicus.

Date: June 13, 2012 00:34

schillid
Is there a consensus? Is this a real release that's due soon? Or is this just a hoax?

And if it is a hoax, it's even better than the Mick Taylor action figure or the Brian Jones guitar picks that I got on ebay.

In any, case, now I don't know if I should remove "Light The Fuse Toronto 2005" from the ATTIC ...

Keep it rocking in the ATTIC shil.
Thats a great place for it right now.
Those Brian Jones guitar picks will be worth something someday when Brian is dead and gone....

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516Next
Current Page: 13 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2076
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home