Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MICK Answers Questions On Twitter Tonight
Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: February 27, 2012 21:14

Ask @MickJagger your questions tonight! He takes part in the #PBSipwh tweetathon (from 9pm EST), just @ him and use this tag > #PBSipwh

Re: MICK Answers Questions On Twitter Tonight
Date: February 27, 2012 23:08

I don't do facebook or twitter but I'm sure the transcript will be tweeted here.

Date: February 27, 2012 23:12

Just look at @MickJagger and you should be able to see it all! Good luck.smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-27 23:36 by Cocaine Eyes.

Posted by: keefbajaga ()
Date: February 27, 2012 23:18

Twitter?

That is something to do for my 10 year old daughter....

Twitter? Facebook?

Has nothing to do with The Rolling Stones

Date: February 27, 2012 23:34

keefbajaga
Twitter?

Twitter? Facebook?

You doth protest too much!cool smiley If you're too cool for twitter you must be as cool as Charlie Watts. AKA - #charliestoocoolfortwitter.

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: February 27, 2012 23:37

keefbajaga
Twitter?

Twitter? Facebook?

If you go to the link, you might notice that it's pretty much the same as if somebody posted short updates to the IORR message board, except that there is only a small chance that the person will respond to you, but on the plus side, it's Mick Freakin' Jagger.

Maybe you should get hip to this kind of shit. You wouldn't want your daughter marrying a Rolling Stone, right?

Posted by: crumbling_mice ()
Date: February 28, 2012 00:16

I've asked him the obvious...when will the glimmers record together again. I don't expect a reply!

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: February 28, 2012 00:19

Sipuncula
keefbajaga
Twitter?

Twitter? Facebook?

If you go to the link, you might notice that it's pretty much the same as if somebody posted short updates to the IORR message board, except that there is only a small chance that the person will respond to you, but on the plus side, it's Mick Freakin' Jagger.

Maybe you should get hip to this kind of shit. You wouldn't want your daughter marrying a Rolling Stone, right?

Older people can be afraid of computers sometimes. Let them bash what they don't understand. Better chance for us to get a Mick answer!

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 28, 2012 00:23

jamesfdouglas
Sipuncula
keefbajaga
Twitter?

Twitter? Facebook?

Older people can be afraid of computers sometimes. Let them bash what they don't understand. Better chance for us to get a Mick answer!

Sage advice Jamie...now GET OFF MY LAWN!

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: February 28, 2012 00:25

jamesfdouglas
Sipuncula
keefbajaga
Twitter?

Twitter? Facebook?

If you want to get a proper answer from #Mick you need waterboarding.

Mathijs

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 28, 2012 01:29

Mathijs
jamesfdouglas
Sipuncula
keefbajaga
Twitter?

Twitter? Facebook?

If you want to get a proper answer from #Mick you need waterboarding.

Mathijs

as long as we can do it humanely I'm all for it!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1411
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home