Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Please Listen
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: February 25, 2012 12:01

I posted this in an earlier topic this morning, but decided it was that good, It should be on it's own - so please listen - 'I think you will like it,like it, yes I did'.

Re: Please Listen
Posted by: seitan ()
Date: February 25, 2012 12:30

Lot of great stuff came out of Fat Possum Records, but I think Kenny´s finest recordings are with R.L. Burnside.

Date: February 25, 2012 12:37

seitan
Lot of great stuff came out of Fat Possum Records, but I think Kenny´s finest recordings are with R.L. Burnside.

Indeed, some wonderful stuff.seitan you just inspired me to dig out some R.L.Burnside for the weekend !

Date: February 25, 2012 13:11

Tonstone
seitan

Indeed, some wonderful stuff.seitan you just inspired me to dig out some R.L.Burnside for the weekend !

Enjoy.
Kenny is great...and man, speakin of Fat Possum Records and blues, I love Junior Kimbrough´s album "All Night Long" - if you havent heard that one, you should. Maybe you have...

Have a nice Weekend.

Date: February 25, 2012 13:27

seitan
Tonstone
seitan

Enjoy.
Kenny is great...and man, speakin of Fat Possum Records and blues, I love Junior Kimbrough´s album "All Night Long" - if you havent heard that one, you should. Maybe you have...

Have a nice Weekend.

Thanks seitan, I will check out Junior Kinsbrough's album , I have not heard it.smileys with beer

Date: February 25, 2012 13:45

Tonstone
seitan
Tonstone
seitan

Enjoy.

Have a nice Weekend.

Thanks seitan, I will check out Junior Kinsbrough's album , I have not heard it.smileys with beer

Just checked out the Junior Kimrough cd at Amazon - listened to the samples - loved -Stay All Night & Done Get Old. gonna go back on and purchase it. thanks again.

Date: February 25, 2012 13:48

Tonstone
Tonstone
seitan
Tonstone
seitan

Enjoy.

Have a nice Weekend.

Just checked out the Junior Kimrough cd at Amazon - listened to the samples - loved -Stay All Night & Done Get Old. gonna go back on and purchase it. thanks again.

Your welcome.smileys with beer

Cheers.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 25, 2012 13:56

Kenny Brown plays on Jnr Kimbrough's Fat Possum albums

God Knows I've Tried
Most Things Haven't Worked Out

ROCKMAN

Date: February 25, 2012 14:22

Rockman
Kenny Brown plays on Jnr Kimbrough's Fat Possum albums

God Knows I've Tried
Most Things Haven't Worked Out

Thanks for the update Rockman - another reason to purchase.Cheersthumbs up

Date: February 25, 2012 17:05

Tonstone
seitan

Me too, love this guy, thanks.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 25, 2012 17:09

Two words

Snake Drive

Wait that was four....now eight

Date: February 25, 2012 17:16

Date: February 25, 2012 17:19

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: February 25, 2012 17:52

I love that one, nice groove.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: February 25, 2012 18:05

Tonstone

I posted this in an earlier topic this morning, but decided it was that good, It should be on it's own - so please listen - 'I think you will like it,like it, yes I did'.

Sounds great!!!

Is that Jagger on vocals?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1670
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home