Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Please Listen
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: February 25, 2012 12:01

I posted this in an earlier topic this morning, but decided it was that good, It should be on it's own - so please listen - 'I think you will like it,like it, yes I did'.

Re: Please Listen
Posted by: seitan ()
Date: February 25, 2012 12:30

Lot of great stuff came out of Fat Possum Records, but I think Kenny´s finest recordings are with R.L. Burnside.

Date: February 25, 2012 12:37

seitan
Lot of great stuff came out of Fat Possum Records, but I think Kenny´s finest recordings are with R.L. Burnside.

Indeed, some wonderful stuff.seitan you just inspired me to dig out some R.L.Burnside for the weekend !

Date: February 25, 2012 13:11

Tonstone
seitan

Indeed, some wonderful stuff.seitan you just inspired me to dig out some R.L.Burnside for the weekend !

Enjoy.
Kenny is great...and man, speakin of Fat Possum Records and blues, I love Junior Kimbrough´s album "All Night Long" - if you havent heard that one, you should. Maybe you have...

Have a nice Weekend.

Date: February 25, 2012 13:27

seitan
Tonstone
seitan

Enjoy.
Kenny is great...and man, speakin of Fat Possum Records and blues, I love Junior Kimbrough´s album "All Night Long" - if you havent heard that one, you should. Maybe you have...

Have a nice Weekend.

Thanks seitan, I will check out Junior Kinsbrough's album , I have not heard it.smileys with beer

Date: February 25, 2012 13:45

Tonstone
seitan
Tonstone
seitan

Enjoy.

Have a nice Weekend.

Thanks seitan, I will check out Junior Kinsbrough's album , I have not heard it.smileys with beer

Just checked out the Junior Kimrough cd at Amazon - listened to the samples - loved -Stay All Night & Done Get Old. gonna go back on and purchase it. thanks again.

Date: February 25, 2012 13:48

Tonstone
Tonstone
seitan
Tonstone
seitan

Enjoy.

Have a nice Weekend.

Just checked out the Junior Kimrough cd at Amazon - listened to the samples - loved -Stay All Night & Done Get Old. gonna go back on and purchase it. thanks again.

Your welcome.smileys with beer

Cheers.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 25, 2012 13:56

Kenny Brown plays on Jnr Kimbrough's Fat Possum albums

God Knows I've Tried
Most Things Haven't Worked Out

ROCKMAN

Date: February 25, 2012 14:22

Rockman
Kenny Brown plays on Jnr Kimbrough's Fat Possum albums

God Knows I've Tried
Most Things Haven't Worked Out

Thanks for the update Rockman - another reason to purchase.Cheersthumbs up

Date: February 25, 2012 17:05

Tonstone
seitan

Me too, love this guy, thanks.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: February 25, 2012 17:09

Two words

Snake Drive

Wait that was four....now eight

Date: February 25, 2012 17:16

Date: February 25, 2012 17:19

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: February 25, 2012 17:52

I love that one, nice groove.
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: February 25, 2012 18:05

Tonstone

I posted this in an earlier topic this morning, but decided it was that good, It should be on it's own - so please listen - 'I think you will like it,like it, yes I did'.

Sounds great!!!

Is that Jagger on vocals?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1489
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home