Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Some fans have hired this man to discover if there will be a tour this year...:
Date: February 20, 2012 23:13

>grinning smiley<

No results as yet.... he is angry...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-21 11:29 by emotionalbarbecue.

Re: Some fans have hired this man to discover if there will be a tour this year...grinning smiley
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 20, 2012 23:57

Is it mr X? That's all I can see on my computer...

Re: Some fans have hired this man to discover if there will be a tour this year...grinning smiley
Date: February 21, 2012 00:04

I may swear on all the Greek and Egyptian gods that I have put a picture intended to be funny. But I may have broken some kind of rule and the administrator has deleted it.

It was just a black and white picture of a teacher in front of a collage blackboard full of unintelligible symbols.

I abide. This is not my forum.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: February 21, 2012 00:20

emotionalbarbecue
I may swear on all the Greek and Egyptian gods that I have put a picture intended to be funny. But I may have broken some kind of rule and the administrator has deleted it.

It was just a black and white picture of a teacher in front of a collage blackboard full of unintelligible symbols.

I abide. This is not my forum.

The only rule you broke is posting a smiley in the subject line.
bv hasn't deleted anything in your post.
I guess the site where you "borrowed" the pic from dislikes hot-linking.
anyway here it is.

btw, you can edit your first post's headline and and remove the smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-21 00:24 by open-g.

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: February 21, 2012 00:25

Thanks EB, lol, good one. Thanks also open-g for the great deciphering to get to the bottom of the missing post.

Date: February 21, 2012 00:34

thanks...

I just tried to add a pinch of humour....

I will try in the future to control my frustrated inner comedian grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 21, 2012 01:31

.....is this a case of --- It lost a lot in the telling...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: February 21, 2012 02:10

WHY? It is LOCKED and LOADED

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: February 21, 2012 05:55

I say we hire James Bond.

Date: February 21, 2012 07:10

..... can he bring Pussy Galore along???

ROCKMAN

Re: The Words of One Syllable Department
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: February 21, 2012 10:41

open-g

emotionalbarbecue, you should remove that smiley from the thread title, to save our host bv the trouble.
to do that: go back to your first post. squish the "edit post" button under it. make the necessary changes. squish "save changes".

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: February 21, 2012 10:50

open-g

Line 3 is a Keith-Mick proximity formula.

Useful.

Date: February 21, 2012 11:08

................................................... You'll really learn more about life... chicks and boogie from Mr Hooker

ROCKMAN

Re: The Words of One Syllable Department
Date: February 21, 2012 11:15

with sssoul
open-g

emotionalbarbecue, you should remove that smiley from the thread title, to save our host bv the trouble.
to do that: go back to your first post. squish the "edit post" button under it. make the necessary changes. squish "save changes".

I am not able to see a button called "edit". May somebody tell me where it is? Thanks

Date: February 21, 2012 11:20

Edit button ......Bottom - Right hand side of each of your own posts

ROCKMAN

Re: Some fans have hired this man to discover if there will be a tour this year...:
Date: February 21, 2012 11:29

Thanks!

Re: Some fans have hired this man to discover if there will be a tour this year...:
Posted by: Kirk ()
Date: February 21, 2012 15:20

Also, there is something wrong in one of the equations. It should be V12 and not V12t

Date: February 21, 2012 15:29

Kirk
Also, there is something wrong in one of the equations. It should be V12 and not V12t

No V12t is important.

"t" especially.

"t" is for "tour" and if it wasn't there the whole formula would be pointless.

Date: February 21, 2012 15:32

This man has been hired to find the recreational stuff for the tour.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: February 21, 2012 15:54

Date: February 21, 2012 17:45

open-g

Stupid question.

None of those places are real.

They are just random key strokes.

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: February 21, 2012 19:11

sadly, Paul the octopus is not here anymore
[en.wikipedia.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1742
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home