Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: if no tour, when will someone say "no tour"?
Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: February 16, 2012 20:46

Send It To me
Big Al
Send It To me
Big Al
bv speaks the truth in the sense that there has been no announcement. What I read stated nothing about a tour - although it would have helped his case - but the letter I received from a member of rolling stones management specified a particular requirement that only leads me to the one conclusion.

If you've said this much, you might as well just spill the beans and tell us what you're talking about.

Three words: Data Protection Act

"The Act is structured such that all processing of personal data is covered by the act, while providing a number of exceptions in Part IV.[1] Notable exceptions are:

Section 28 - National security. Any processing for the purpose of safeguarding national security is exempt from all the data protection principles, as well as Part II (subject access rights), Part III (notification), Part V (enforcement), and Section 55 (Unlawful obtaining of personal data)."

- if Stones fans in the UK don't get tour news soon, they surely will start riots across the country, resulting in a Mad Max-like scenario in Britain. You're protected, bro. : )

You can definitely feel the tension building among Stones fans all over the world. Even the casual fans are getting restless.

Date: February 16, 2012 20:49

superrevvy
StonesTod
bv
I feel like many here are like the kids before Christmas.
Can I open a parcel? Just one? Yes I know it's not Christnas but still?
Only problem is the Rolling Stones define when there will be party time.
First they have to rock, then roll, then play some blues,
then rock and roll some more
, and when we have picked some strawberries
and potatoes and mangos and done some more gardening then there
might be a party - of course!

it's almost like being there...chance the gardener stuff....

to me, its as clear as clear can be. before christmas, but after harvest time,
there might be a tour. If they've played enough, both rock and
blues, both alone and together, before then (and that means you, Keith).

is there any other possible interpretation of what the oracle has proclaimed?

What is clear is that it is murky. Just like it's supposed to be.cool smiley

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: February 16, 2012 20:49

"Seriously, what can we expect from an "anniversary tour"? "

erm, how about people like me won't have to deal with people like you being there?

Date: February 16, 2012 20:53

stonescrow
Send It To me
Big Al
Send It To me
Big Al
bv speaks the truth in the sense that there has been no announcement. What I read stated nothing about a tour - although it would have helped his case - but the letter I received from a member of rolling stones management specified a particular requirement that only leads me to the one conclusion.

If you've said this much, you might as well just spill the beans and tell us what you're talking about.

"The Act is structured such that all processing of personal data is covered by the act, while providing a number of exceptions in Part IV.[1] Notable exceptions are:

Section 28 - National security. Any processing for the purpose of safeguarding national security is exempt from all the data protection principles, as well as Part II (subject access rights), Part III (notification), Part V (enforcement), and Section 55 (Unlawful obtaining of personal data)."

- if Stones fans in the UK don't get tour news soon, they surely will start riots across the country, resulting in a Mad Max-like scenario in Britain. You're protected, bro. : )

You can definitely feel the tension building among Stones fans all over the world. Even the casual fans are getting restless.

Even the trolls and non fans are getting restless!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 16, 2012 21:00

stonescrow
stonescrow
Send It To me
Big Al
Send It To me
Big Al

You can be so self-deprecating stonescrow.

Date: February 16, 2012 21:01

dewlover

erm, how about people like me won't have to deal with people like you being there?

Expect the unexpected. Not sure what you mean about not having to deal with people like me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-16 21:09 by stonescrow.

Date: February 16, 2012 21:07

treaclefingers
stonescrow
stonescrow
Send It To me
Big Al
Send It To me
Big Al

To a flaw, sometimes, but there is no greater fan of the Rolling Stones on this planet.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 16, 2012 21:09

stonescrow
treaclefingers
stonescrow
stonescrow
Send It To me
Big Al
Send It To me
Big Al

To a flaw, sometimes, but there is no greater fan of the Rolling Stones on this planet.

HAHA, joke of the day.

Date: February 16, 2012 21:14

JumpinJeppeFlash
stonescrow
treaclefingers
stonescrow
stonescrow
Send It To me
Big Al
Send It To me
Big Al

HAHA, joke of the day.

Maybe you could ask the Stones themselves? They do listen in around here.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: February 16, 2012 21:54

dewlover

Well, if that's enough to make you happy it speaks for itself.

Date: February 17, 2012 00:52

stonescrow
Send It To me
Big Al
Send It To me
Big Al

That's way far beyond a stretch.

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: February 17, 2012 03:42

StonesTod
superrevvy
StonesTod
bv
I feel like many here are like the kids before Christmas.
Can I open a parcel? Just one? Yes I know it's not Christnas but still?
Only problem is the Rolling Stones define when there will be party time.
First they have to rock, then roll, then play some blues,
then rock and roll some more
, and when we have picked some strawberries
and potatoes and mangos and done some more gardening then there
might be a party - of course!

it's almost like being there...chance the gardener stuff....

to me, its as clear as clear can be. before christmas, but after harvest time,
there might be a tour. If they've played enough, both rock and
blues, both alone and together, before then (and that means you, Keith).

is there any other possible interpretation of what the oracle has proclaimed?

i don't think my thumb's green enough to understand...

ok, let me put it to you this way: big al's document can just be shredded and
added to the compost pile for bv's garden

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: February 17, 2012 07:53

There's something I should tell you...

My cards are on the table, but the drinks are all run out...

It's hard to break it gently - but I really thought it through...I don't think there's not much future in both me & you...
I've been following the river 'til it joins hands with the sea...I've been thinking of you, oh dear, 'cause you always saw the best in me...

You'll probably forget me...and I'll fade back in the fog, just a face disappearing without trace.I'll be lost - I'll be lost
One day I'll hear some laughter in an out of town cafe...I'll be reaching for your number, I'll be calling out your name...calling out your name.
I'll be following that river 'til it joins the hands with the sea...
I'll be thinking of you all the time, cause you always saw the best in me...
I'll be following the river 'til it spills out in the sea...
I've be thinking of ya, oh dear ...cause you always saw the best in me...I'll be following the river...I'll be thinkin of ya & I'll be dreamin of ya...'cause you always saw the best in me...

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: February 17, 2012 08:44

If you’ve something to say
Don’t be too direct
Because I feel a little fragile
Don’t hit the nail on the head

Why I said, baby, baby, let me down real slow
Oh no no no
Let me stretch out in the afterglow

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: February 17, 2012 18:38

Big Al

Exactly. It IS a DONE DEAL

Date: February 17, 2012 18:57

Not going, huh? (HAHAHAHHAHAH)

Date: February 17, 2012 20:10

mickscarey
Not going, huh? (HAHAHAHHAHAH)

Going to WHAT? There's nothing to go to.

Date: February 17, 2012 20:31

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
stonescrow
The Rolling Stones will perform together in 2012 and 2013. End of story!

So what you're saying without, you know, 'just sayin'' it, is that they won't do anything ever again live from after the last show in 2013 and onward. They'll be a done deal then.

I expect them to continue in some form until at least one of them becomes physically unable to perform any longer. How long that is, only time will tell. I suspect they will do something in 2015 for the 50th anniversary of Satisfaction. After that, all bets are off. It's safe to say it is getting close to the end, but how close is the question. Enjoy the sunset.

Date: February 17, 2012 20:33

stonescrow
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
stonescrow

So what you're saying without, you know, 'just sayin'' it, is that they won't do anything ever again live from after the last show in 2013 and onward. They'll be a done deal then.

I expect them to continue in some form until at least one of them becomes physically unable to perform any longer. How long that is, only time will tell. I suspect they will do something in 2015 for the 50th anniversary of Satisfaction. After that, all bets are off. It's safe to say it is getting close to the end, but how close is the question. Enjoy the sunset.

But that's not what you said! You said after 2013 "End of story!"!

Date: February 17, 2012 20:45

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
stonescrow
Actually, they have had one eye on 2012 since the end of the ABB tour in 2007.

You must mean Keith, since one of his eyes seems to drift elsewhere... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Maybe he could wear a black eye patch.

Date: February 17, 2012 20:49

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
stonescrow
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Or just ask mickscarey. The Done Deal Tour was finalized three years ago. Or if we go through all of this year then it'll be four years ago.

Actually, they have had one eye on 2012 since the end of the ABB tour in 2007. However, nothing is truly a "Done Deal" until they have completed whatever they have planned for 2012 and 2013. Then we/they can say: "Done Deal". Or "Job Well Done".

Mickscarey will fantastically not say which tour is the done deal, which means mickscarey will always be wrong! Obtuseness does not count!

I will give Mickscarey his due, but his Done Deal was never any match for Stonescrow's 7/8 Reasons Why The Stones Will Keep Rolling.

Date: February 17, 2012 20:59

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
superrevvy
okay then. my supposition is that mick is waiting for keith to prove that
keith is ready to rock. what other possible explanations are there for
mick's behavior?

Really, it's the other way around. Mick has proven as of late that he is not rocking, with the Will I Am shit and SuperLite. Keith can still rock, it's just a matter of at what level of quality? And if he so does choose to rock will he be all there mentally?

Big gigantic looming questions that may remain unanswered.

A year from today and all these big gigantic and looming questions will have been answered.

Date: February 17, 2012 21:04

alimente
Seriously, what can we expect from an "anniversary tour"? Any exciting music or just the thrill of seeing them and a handful of greatest hits live for the last time for 300 $ a pop plus travel expenses?

Or just a free club show with app. 120 free tickets going through a lottery with 1.500.000 participants?

We will soon find out.

Date: February 17, 2012 21:07

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
stonescrow
Send It To me
Big Al
Send It To me
Big Al

That's way far beyond a stretch.

We bend, but we don't break.

Date: February 17, 2012 21:14

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
stonescrow
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
stonescrow

But that's not what you said! You said after 2013 "End of story!"!

"End of Story" as in: They will perform live in 2012 and 2013.

Date: February 17, 2012 21:57

GUARANTEED

Date: February 18, 2012 00:30

mickscarey
GUARANTEED

Mickscarey - the wall of fog.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: February 18, 2012 14:41

stonescrow
Chris Fountain
Only Watchman's official announcement will put everyone to rest.drinking smiley

Hopefully the Stones will be performing in Hyde Park that day.

Well, if they don't do it this year they will have to scale the event down (provided they get permission to do it at all...)

Westminster Council cuts Hyde Park concert numbers

The number of concerts held at Hyde Park has been cut from 13 a year to nine after complaints from residents.

Westminster Council has also decided to reduce the number of people who can attend the events, from 80,000 to 65,000, and in some cases to 50,000.

The changes come into effect next year. Hyde Park's licence to host events came under review after complaints about noise almost doubled since 2008.

Some of the measures agreed at the council meeting will come into effect immediately, including trials of a new noise-reduction system along with the monitoring of sound levels.

Music with a repetitive bass beat would be subject to reassessment, the licensing sub-committee said.

The staging of live Olympics screenings and concerts planned for 2012 were not included in the review and the council agreed that an 18-day series of concerts will be held in the park to celebrate the Games and events related to the Queen's Jubilee.

Full story here:

[www.bbc.co.uk]

So no vast free Hyde Park concerts, I'm afraid.

Date: February 18, 2012 18:42

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
mickscarey
GUARANTEED

WLTPTB - the wall of nothing

Date: February 18, 2012 18:59

mickscarey
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
mickscarey
GUARANTEED

WLTPTB - the wall of nothing

You can't come up with anything original, especially after how many years of the done deal trip? You know nothing, why brag about it? Always wrong, always imitating.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1206
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home