Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Mick Taylor shows January 2012
Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: January 6, 2012 23:43

Mick and Ben Waters have 5 concerts in Germany this month, the 25th till the 29th. Details are on the Stones Please Dont Stop Blog.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-06 23:50 by lapaz62.

Re: Mick Taylor shows in 2012
Date: January 6, 2012 23:47

viernes 6 de enero de 2012Mick Taylor se presenta en Alemania (5 conciertos) Enero 2012

Cinco conciertos en Alemania a finales de enero de 2012:

25 de enero 2012
Best Western Grand City Hotel Mettmann -Düsseldorf Alemania concierto especial con invitados especiales, el ex Rolling Stone MickTaylor

26 de enero 2012
KulturKirche Ben Waters Band con el invitado especial Mick Taylor, Dortmund Alemania, Mick Taylor se une a la banda como invitado especial
www.pauluskircheundkultur.net

27 de enero 2012
DieselStrasse Ben Waters Band + Mick Taylor , Esslingen Alemania, el ex Rolling Stone Mick Taylor se une a la banda para algunos Blues
www.dieselstrasse.de

28 de enero 2012
Marien Kirche Ben Waters Band + Banda Invitada especial Mick Taylor , Dessau Alemania;
www.sounds-promotion.de

29 de enero 2012
Burgursaal Ben Waters Band + + banda Mick Taylor, Oederan Alemania, legendario guitarrista se une a la banda
www.kultur en oederan.de

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: January 14, 2012 22:22

Wow, Ben Waters and Mick Taylor in my hometown ... is anybody else going to the church in dortmund?

Re: Mick Taylor shows January 2012
Date: January 15, 2012 00:33

It might be a busy year fro Mick, with Germany, Yorkshire and Kinross thus far, maybe there will be a lot more to come. Get taping boys, can't wait to hear the Boots.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 15, 2012 02:29

Hopehewill play the netherlands

jeroen

Date: January 16, 2012 10:11

@muenke
I will be in Dortmund spinning smiley sticking its tongue out! That'll be my first time to see Mick Taylor live! Nine years ago, I had tickets for one of his concerts, but the show has been canceled later... eye rolling smiley.

Now I'm hoping for a great gig... smiling smiley

Date: January 18, 2012 13:35

I will be in Dortmund next week and lookign very forward!

My question, because it´s my first time seeing Mick Taylor (and of course Ben Waters) live:

Is there a chance to get an autograph from Mr. Taylor (would love to have that on my GYYYO-Boxset!) after the show? Is this common? Do you have experiences?

THX in advance!

Posted by: MiCkJaGGeR ()
Date: January 18, 2012 15:47

Just got my tickets for Mettmann. Had to pick them up at the venue. If you want to go, hurry! Only around 20 tix left for 20 Euro.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: January 21, 2012 01:50

muenke
I will be in Dortmund next week and lookign very forward!

My question, because it´s my first time seeing Mick Taylor (and of course Ben Waters) live:

Is there a chance to get an autograph from Mr. Taylor (would love to have that on my GYYYO-Boxset!) after the show? Is this common? Do you have experiences?

THX in advance!

Mick has concert in Suwalki (Poland) in 2010, after the show about 15-20 people wait for him nearly hour but it was worth. He come to us, sign all items, and let us make photo with him. Mick was very kind, never forget this night.

Posted by: chrisvw ()
Date: January 22, 2012 00:22

i've been to several mick taylor shows in chicago, and he was very gracious in giving autographs after the show. i guess it might depend on the venue, but one place actually had a small room behind the stage where fans were invited in, a few at a time, to meet mick and spend a few minutes with him.

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: January 22, 2012 11:38

Got my tickets yesterday for Kinross [Scotland] really a small venue, so can't wait.hopefully try and get autograph - photo's etc. I wonder if he is in training for a Larger gig !!!

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: January 22, 2012 14:47

anyone knows if he has gigs in Holland?
jeroen

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: January 22, 2012 15:23

Tonstone
Got my tickets yesterday for Kinross [Scotland] really a small venue, so can't wait.hopefully try and get autograph - photo's etc. I wonder if he is in training for a Larger gig !!!

How did you learn about this show?

Posted by: Erhard51 ()
Date: January 22, 2012 18:58

I´ll will be in Dortmund next week.

I think there is a chance to get an autograph from Mick Taylor and Ben Waters. I saw him some times in Germany and the Netherlands.

In the meantime a have 35 autographs from him.smiling smiley

Some with dedication. For example he signed me the Rolling Stones Tickets from the show in the Grugahalle Essen, 10.10.1973. Singles and LP Cover, Books and the Stones programs US-Tour 69 and Haiwaii 73.

Also photo with him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-22 19:10 by Erhard51.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: January 22, 2012 19:38

I'll be in Mettmann

Date: January 22, 2012 20:59

Smokey
Tonstone

How did you learn about this show?

Hi Smokey - MT is friends or knows the owner of this hotel and last year on a vacation to Scotland he was going to stay at the hotel and play a gig, I phoned and got on a list of people who were to attend the show - made an on line payment and as there were no tickets we were just to turn and quote a reference number and bring ID. Anyway due to ill health MT pulled out. I phoned back to get a refund no problem,and was asked if I wanted to be notified when MT comes back to reschedule.
So out of the blue last week got a call and sure enough was told he is playing on 10th March did I want tickets ?- Of Course I did, so Yesterday I got through the post 2 small Hotel tickets with a hand Written on the back 'MICK TAYLOR BAND 10/03/2012.

the link to the hotel is: - www.green-hotel.com. If anyone else is looking for tickets all you need to do is make a phone call the number is on the website.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: January 22, 2012 21:42

Tickets arrived, I am ready for next friday Esslingen/Stuttgart Show (besides..one week work ouch..)

It's by train only about 3 hours from Zurich/Switzerland. Meeting some friends there, so I will stay from friday to sunday.

Date: January 23, 2012 04:38

Thanks for all the info
--and TIA for the phone numbers of folks you see taping the show winking smiley

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: January 23, 2012 06:14

I wish he would do just a few shows in the US. I'd really love to see him in a small club and no doubt he could sell out a few major cities. Probably costs alot for them to get over here though. Hope people can post some setlists.

Posted by: NeddieFlanders ()
Date: January 23, 2012 12:21

For the sake of completeness, another gig with Mick Taylor has been announced here (check March 9):

[www.buckhotel.co.uk]

N

Date: January 23, 2012 21:35

Smokey
Thanks for all the info
--and TIA for the phone numbers of folks you see taping the show winking smiley

I will try and flip cam it if allowed though maybe hard as there is only allowed 130 people at the show ? - will be like seeing him in my living room !!! again - saw MT at Edinburgh Caledonian Beer Blues festival around 2000 /2001 it was a great small gig in a brewery cellar. the link for the Green Hotel [forgot to cut and paste last time]

[www.green-hotel.com]

Posted by: cinema ()
Date: January 25, 2012 23:58

I've got tix for Ben Waters Boogie Band & Mick Taylor.
Dortmund, GER, Pauluskirche, 26.01.2012, 19 h/ Entree 18 h, € 23,10.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-26 14:25 by cinema.

Date: January 26, 2012 09:25

Tonstone
I will try and flip cam it if allowed though maybe hard as there is only allowed 130 people at the show ? - will be like seeing him in my living room !!! again - saw MT at Edinburgh Caledonian Beer Blues festival around 2000 /2001 it was a great small gig in a brewery cellar. the link for the Green Hotel [forgot to cut and paste last time]

[www.green-hotel.com]

Would appreciate anything you could post!

Date: January 26, 2012 11:54

How was the Düsseldorf-show. anyone who was there?

Date: January 26, 2012 12:13

DandelionPowderman

Have a look:

[www.iorr.org]

Looking forward seeing him this evening in Dortmund ....!

Date: January 26, 2012 12:18

muenke
DandelionPowderman

Have a look:

[www.iorr.org]

Thanks!

Date: January 26, 2012 23:04

Just got home from the concert in Dortmund .... cool and strange venue, a protestant church, very old. Very nice and entertaining show, Mick Taylor was great, they even played brown sugar! Ben Waters played the boogiewoogie on the church organ .

Mick is cool, looking like a relaxed independed gentlemen. got my signature on gyyyo from him: "god bless abkco", funny guy, talking gentle to the fans. hope to see more from him in the future ...

go and see him with this pretty good band around ben waters!

Date: January 27, 2012 12:44

...yes it was a great gig yesterday night cool smiley!

It was my first time to see Mick Taylor live -
hoping to see him once again...

...maybe together with his old band-mates from the Stones spinning smiley sticking its tongue out.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: January 27, 2012 18:28

DandelionPowderman
muenke
DandelionPowderman

Have a look:

[www.iorr.org]

Thanks!

Have a second look (live ....)

[www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1815
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home