Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Jagger & Taylor more than just friends confused smiley
Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: December 13, 2011 11:52

stonesrule
mtaylor, your post about Nureyev is the final straw for me. And, now you're worrying about AIDS?

By the way, have you ever considered how ironic your IORR name is, considering the lack of respect you show Taylor. How would you feel if he ever read your posts?

I do remember an interview with Mick (in Rolling Stone or in german MusikExpress) where Mick, usually talking and joking about sex all the way, denied to answer a question about Freddy Mercury infected by HIV and wether it changed his own sex life.

And, BTW, here are some stories about Nurejew and Bianca&Mick, told by Helmut Berger in German TV and newspapers:

>>> • Helmut Berger über seine angebliche Affäre mit dem russischen Ballett-Tänzer Rudolf Nurejew (starb 1993 mit 54 Jahren an den Folgen von Aids): „Peinlich, die Geschichte mit Nurejew. Für mich. Wir wollten einen Quickie machen, bei ihm zu Hause. Da habe ich mir den Reißverschluss aufgemacht, und da ist meine Vorhaut dran hängen geblieben. Da haben sie mich mit dem Krankenwagen ins Spital gebracht. Seitdem trage ich nur Hosen mit Knöpfen.“

• Über sein Verhältnis zu Rockstar Mick Jagger (67): „Wir hatten einen Dreier, Mick, ich und Bianca. Die Bianca habe ich ihm vorgestellt. Danach war er mit ihr zusammen. Rod Stewart habe ich auch seine Frau vorgestellt, die Alana Hamilton. Und die Britt Eklund habe ich später auch Rod Stewart vorgestellt, als sie von Peter Sellers getrennt war. Ich habe alle meine Freunde verkuppelt. Ich wäre der perfekte Zuhälter.“ <<<

google translation:

Helmut Berger about his alleged affair with a Russian ballet dancer Rudolf Nureyev (died in 1993 at age 54 as a result of AIDS): "Embarrassingly, the story of Nureyev. For me. We wanted to make a quickie to him at home. Since I've opened the zipper, and there is my foreskin hanging stayed focused. Since they have brought me to the hospital by ambulance. Since I only wear pants with buttons. "

• About his relationship with rock star Mick Jagger (67) : "We had a threesome, Mick, I, and Bianca. The Bianca I introduced to him. Then he was with her. Rod Stewart I've also introduced his wife, Alana Hamilton. Britt Eklund and I later also presented Rod Stewart, as she was separated from Peter Sellers. I have prostituted all my friends. I would be the perfect pimp. "

[www.bild.de]

And this is (was) Helmut Berger:

smoking smiley

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: December 13, 2011 12:55

Title5Take1
MUSICIAN MAGAZINE: "Why did he [Mick Taylor] leave?"

BILL WYMAN: "I think he was resentful about not getting credits on things he thought he had contributed to."

"thought he had".

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.

Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: December 13, 2011 13:32

MJ was never close to Nurejev. They only met a couple of times, but they never became friends.- The Helmut Berger Nurejev episode sounds extremely unpleasant.

Date: December 13, 2011 15:27

It's hard to say what it sounds like. For all we know it's a funny story, but Google translation doesn't quite capture it.

I believe the Mick-Nureyev rumors stem from Geraldo Rivera and the only thing claimed were that the three were dancing together with Mick and Nureyev pressing up against Geraldo making Geraldo uncomfortable.

The great thing is we're on Page 4 and we've got Anita's claim and Geraldo talking about fully-clothed flirting and that translates into sexual escapades. We're rapidly becoming The Daily Mail of Stones message boards.

And for those who keep seeing James Taylor, can no one make up a story involving Mick, both Taylors, and Carly Simon to link "You're So Vain" to "Till the Next Goodbye." It would seem like an IORR conspiracy theorist natural.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: December 13, 2011 16:11

first of all, i am not interested in jagger's ( or richards, mccartney, maradona, ratzinger, niki lauda, tarzan) sexual habits unless these habits don't have a specifical impact on the society , but the feeling I have is that there is a lot of rubbish around this subject ; for example what E.Berger said seems totally exagerated and sad. but not only Berger, also other things seem "too much" to me

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: December 13, 2011 17:48

Why so scared about these things, why the fuss?

In the sixties and seveties, there was a lot of experimentation / wildness in the sex-life (probably had a huge reduction when AIDS / HIV and its consequences became knowledgeable to everybody).

The artist environment in bigger cities was very much "sex-experimental" - and Mick Jagger was there too and he wasn't the most shy person and he liked to be a part of the party.

I don't say he was having sex with them, but he was very close to many of them.

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: December 13, 2011 17:55

I don't think its right we have a thread about Mick Taylor without comparing and contrasting with Ronnie Wood.

Along that line, and taking a short cut to the bottom of the barrel, I once heard this story about Rod Stewart back in the 70s....maybe you have as well... lol ....

smoking smiley

Date: December 13, 2011 18:09

SweetThing
I don't think its right we have a thread about Mick Taylor without comparing and contrasting with Ronnie Wood.

Along that line, and taking a short cut to the bottom of the barrel, I once heard this story about Rod Stewart back in the 70s....maybe you have as well... lol ....

smoking smiley

There are so much stories about Rod Stewart, can you explain, please, which story you think about?

And BTW:

The Rolling Stones are a synonym for Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll. I can read so much about musik and drugs here, a little about sex, too. But why still so much stonesfans have problems to talk about gay or bisexual people, relaxed and in a easygoing way?

Unbelievable.

smoking smiley

Date: December 13, 2011 18:11

HighwireC
And BTW:

The Rolling Stones are a synonym for Sex, Drugs and Rock 'n' Roll. I can read so much about musik and drugs here, a little about sex, too. But why still so much stonesfans have problems to talk about gay or bisexual people, relaxed and in a easygoing way?

Unbelievable.

smoking smiley
thumbs up

Date: December 13, 2011 18:22

Here is an article by Christopher Andersen in Baltimore Sun from 1993 (don't know if it is reliable - that you guys can tell me).

A silvery confection of turrets and domes, the Ansonia Hotel reigned like a dowager empress over Manhattan's Upper West Side. The basement of the Ansonia, however, more closely resembled a steamy cross between Hades and an Esther Williams movie.

These were the famous Continental Baths, the subterranean gay mecca where Bette Midler, Barry Manilow, Melissa Manchester and other performers got their start playing to howlingly appreciative homosexual audiences.

The principal activity at "the Baths" had nothing to do with music -- or baths, for that matter. There was indeed an Olympic-size swimming pool, and there were steam baths. But the real action took place inside dozens of cubicles where all manner of menages, orgies and S&M extravaganzas took place.

When Mick Jagger stepped down into this tile-walled Gomorrah, the reception he received was hospitable -- unsettlingly so. One man wearing nothing but a towel walked up to Jagger, dropped his towel and stood there waiting for Jagger to do something. Mick turned away only to have another man walk up to him, rip off his towel and stand there with the same look of anticipation on his face. A half-dozen other hopefuls similarly bared themselves to Jagger as he beat a hasty retreat.

Not that Mick was in any way intimidated by gays or the lives they led. Onstage and off he embodied the bisexual chic that had taken firm hold in 1972.

Bisexual chic owed much of its appeal to the outrageous exponents of a new musical sub-genre called Glitter Rock.

No one personified this epoch's excesses more than David Bowie.

Bowie's Day-Glo orange hairdo, plastic disco boots and painted fingernails had established his stage character, Ziggy Stardust, as the androgynous king of space rock.

Jagger eyed Bowie with envy. Although only four years younger than Mick, Bowie was being touted as pop music's hottest new star since the Beatles. And he did not have to share the glory, not to mention the proceeds, with anyone.

At a Bowie concert in the spring of 1973, Jagger ventured backstage and was greeted warmly by the star in full Ziggy attire. It was apparent to bystanders that both men were taking ** the opportunity to size each other up.

Bowie fascinated Jagger

Both as a star and as a man Bowie fascinated Mick. While Mick had pioneered high camp, he had been careful to dance around the subject of his own sexuality. Bowie, on the other hand, openly declared that his stage persona was not merely an act -- that not only was he bisexual, but so was his wife, and they often enjoyed sharing partners. Having focused his sexual energies on the pursuit of women, Jagger was now intrigued by Bowie's unfettered ambivalence -- not to mention the positive effects it might have on a pop icon's career.

For his part Bowie was flattered at the attention being given him by an established giant of the music industry. If Jagger was a willing student, Bowie was an enthusiastic teacher.

The two became inseparable.

Soon this oddest of couples would be photographed in a hotel room. Bowie cradling Jagger's head in his lap.

At first Bowie's wife, Angela, tried to discourage the friendship. She felt that Jagger's glory days had passed, and that by associating with him David ran the risk of alienating his hip young audience. "There was this feeling," said a Bowie associate, "that Mick was washed up and that David was the wave of the future. And David was huge at the time. But he also knew that, when it came to longevity in the business, there was a lot he could learn from Mick."

One morning Angie returned from a night on the town and went straight to the kitchen to make some tea. The Bowies' maid, who had arrived for work an hour earlier, coyly told the lady of the house that someone was in her bed.

When she pushed open the door to her bedroom, Angie Bowie saw her husband and Mick Jagger. Both men were startled awake. David looked up at his wife, and said, "Oh, hello. How are you?"

"I'm fine," she replied. "Do you want some coffee?" Jagger said nothing. Without skipping a beat, Angie went downstairs to the kitchen and returned with orange juice and coffee. She then obligingly served Bowie and Jagger breakfast in bed.

David Bowie was not the first man with whom Jagger had been found in bed. In 1963 John Lennon, who had reportedly slept with the Beatles' gay manager, Brian Epstein, dropped in at Jagger's Edith Grove residence one afternoon and found Jagger and Keith Richards naked in bed together. "I'm not sure about those two, you know," he told Paul McCartney later. "What do you think?" According to McCartney, it was a question they never resolved.

On another occasion Jagger was reportedly discovered in bed with Eric Clapton, then lead guitarist with the hugely successful "super-group" Cream. "Eric and Mick were caught in bed together, it's true," claimed Marianne Faithful's ex-husband, John Dunbar. "It was a very narcissistic scene, very ambivalent
sexually. Bisexuality and androgyny are not only accepted, but they are encouraged." Others close to both men were not aware of any such relationship between Clapton and Jagger. They could only confirm that the two men were close friends.

Dunbar's assertion did not surprise writer Victor Bockris, who covered the late-1960s rock scene in London. "There was a lot of extremely hedonistic, dope-induced behavior at the time. Clapton was very much a part of that," said Bockris, pointing to Clapton's longtime heroin addiction. "Nothing was sacred. The idea was to break every taboo. This was a time period when there was no sense of finger-pointing if you were bisexual. It wasn't perceived as something to be ashamed of. Everyone was experimenting, including heterosexual rock stars."

During the summer of 1972, Jagger also spent several days in the company of another glamorous symbol of the new sexual philosophy, Rudolf Nureyev.

An incident at the home of television personality Geraldo Rivera that summer provides some insight into the relationship between Nureyev and Jagger. Rivera threw an impromptu party at his apartment in Manhattan's Lower East Side, and Nureyev and Jagger were among the guests. While the two men smoked marijuana and danced in his living room, Rivera went into the kitchen to mix some drinks.

Someone snuggled

"Suddenly," recalled Rivera, "someone snuggled up behind me. I felt an arm around my waist, and I made a kind of half-pivot to see who it was. It was Nureyev. He was being playfully suggestive, overtly sexual, and before I had a chance to even think how to respond, Jagger approached me from the front and started doing the same thing. They were kidding, and giddy, but there was also something seriously competitive going on between them."

As Jagger continued to run his hands over Rivera's chest, Nureyev ran his fingers through Rivera's hair. "He's a virgin, you know," Rudolf told Mick.

"Oh, well," laughed Jagger, "we can break him in."

Rivera remembered he "squirmed out from between this odd sandwich and laughed the whole thing off." But he was convinced that, playfulness aside, they were making a serious ,, attempt to seduce him.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: December 13, 2011 18:30

mtaylor, thanks for explaining the sixties and seventies to us.

maybe we can all share in writing a book about you.

confused smileyRe: Jagger & Taylor more than just friends confused smiley
Posted by: Zack ()
Date: December 13, 2011 18:33

mtaylor
Here is an article by Christopher Andersen in Baltimore Sun from 1993 (don't know if it is reliable - that you guys can tell me).

A silvery confection of turrets and domes, the Ansonia Hotel reigned like a dowager empress over Manhattan's Upper West Side. The basement of the Ansonia, however, more closely resembled a steamy cross between Hades and an Esther Williams movie.

These were the famous Continental Baths, the subterranean gay mecca where Bette Midler, Barry Manilow, Melissa Manchester and other performers got their start playing to howlingly appreciative homosexual audiences.

The principal activity at "the Baths" had nothing to do with music -- or baths, for that matter. There was indeed an Olympic-size swimming pool, and there were steam baths. But the real action took place inside dozens of cubicles where all manner of menages, orgies and S&M extravaganzas took place.

When Mick Jagger stepped down into this tile-walled Gomorrah, the reception he received was hospitable -- unsettlingly so. One man wearing nothing but a towel walked up to Jagger, dropped his towel and stood there waiting for Jagger to do something. Mick turned away only to have another man walk up to him, rip off his towel and stand there with the same look of anticipation on his face. A half-dozen other hopefuls similarly bared themselves to Jagger as he beat a hasty retreat.

Not that Mick was in any way intimidated by gays or the lives they led. Onstage and off he embodied the bisexual chic that had taken firm hold in 1972.

Bisexual chic owed much of its appeal to the outrageous exponents of a new musical sub-genre called Glitter Rock.

No one personified this epoch's excesses more than David Bowie.

Bowie's Day-Glo orange hairdo, plastic disco boots and painted fingernails had established his stage character, Ziggy Stardust, as the androgynous king of space rock.

Jagger eyed Bowie with envy. Although only four years younger than Mick, Bowie was being touted as pop music's hottest new star since the Beatles. And he did not have to share the glory, not to mention the proceeds, with anyone.

At a Bowie concert in the spring of 1973, Jagger ventured backstage and was greeted warmly by the star in full Ziggy attire. It was apparent to bystanders that both men were taking ** the opportunity to size each other up.

Bowie fascinated Jagger

Both as a star and as a man Bowie fascinated Mick. While Mick had pioneered high camp, he had been careful to dance around the subject of his own sexuality. Bowie, on the other hand, openly declared that his stage persona was not merely an act -- that not only was he bisexual, but so was his wife, and they often enjoyed sharing partners. Having focused his sexual energies on the pursuit of women, Jagger was now intrigued by Bowie's unfettered ambivalence -- not to mention the positive effects it might have on a pop icon's career.

For his part Bowie was flattered at the attention being given him by an established giant of the music industry. If Jagger was a willing student, Bowie was an enthusiastic teacher.

The two became inseparable.

Soon this oddest of couples would be photographed in a hotel room. Bowie cradling Jagger's head in his lap.

At first Bowie's wife, Angela, tried to discourage the friendship. She felt that Jagger's glory days had passed, and that by associating with him David ran the risk of alienating his hip young audience. "There was this feeling," said a Bowie associate, "that Mick was washed up and that David was the wave of the future. And David was huge at the time. But he also knew that, when it came to longevity in the business, there was a lot he could learn from Mick."

One morning Angie returned from a night on the town and went straight to the kitchen to make some tea. The Bowies' maid, who had arrived for work an hour earlier, coyly told the lady of the house that someone was in her bed.

When she pushed open the door to her bedroom, Angie Bowie saw her husband and Mick Jagger. Both men were startled awake. David looked up at his wife, and said, "Oh, hello. How are you?"

"I'm fine," she replied. "Do you want some coffee?" Jagger said nothing. Without skipping a beat, Angie went downstairs to the kitchen and returned with orange juice and coffee. She then obligingly served Bowie and Jagger breakfast in bed.

David Bowie was not the first man with whom Jagger had been found in bed. In 1963 John Lennon, who had reportedly slept with the Beatles' gay manager, Brian Epstein, dropped in at Jagger's Edith Grove residence one afternoon and found Jagger and Keith Richards naked in bed together. "I'm not sure about those two, you know," he told Paul McCartney later. "What do you think?" According to McCartney, it was a question they never resolved.

On another occasion Jagger was reportedly discovered in bed with Eric Clapton, then lead guitarist with the hugely successful "super-group" Cream. "Eric and Mick were caught in bed together, it's true," claimed Marianne Faithful's ex-husband, John Dunbar. "It was a very narcissistic scene, very ambivalent
sexually. Bisexuality and androgyny are not only accepted, but they are encouraged." Others close to both men were not aware of any such relationship between Clapton and Jagger. They could only confirm that the two men were close friends.

Dunbar's assertion did not surprise writer Victor Bockris, who covered the late-1960s rock scene in London. "There was a lot of extremely hedonistic, dope-induced behavior at the time. Clapton was very much a part of that," said Bockris, pointing to Clapton's longtime heroin addiction. "Nothing was sacred. The idea was to break every taboo. This was a time period when there was no sense of finger-pointing if you were bisexual. It wasn't perceived as something to be ashamed of. Everyone was experimenting, including heterosexual rock stars."

During the summer of 1972, Jagger also spent several days in the company of another glamorous symbol of the new sexual philosophy, Rudolf Nureyev.

An incident at the home of television personality Geraldo Rivera that summer provides some insight into the relationship between Nureyev and Jagger. Rivera threw an impromptu party at his apartment in Manhattan's Lower East Side, and Nureyev and Jagger were among the guests. While the two men smoked marijuana and danced in his living room, Rivera went into the kitchen to mix some drinks.

Someone snuggled

"Suddenly," recalled Rivera, "someone snuggled up behind me. I felt an arm around my waist, and I made a kind of half-pivot to see who it was. It was Nureyev. He was being playfully suggestive, overtly sexual, and before I had a chance to even think how to respond, Jagger approached me from the front and started doing the same thing. They were kidding, and giddy, but there was also something seriously competitive going on between them."

As Jagger continued to run his hands over Rivera's chest, Nureyev ran his fingers through Rivera's hair. "He's a virgin, you know," Rudolf told Mick.

"Oh, well," laughed Jagger, "we can break him in."

Rivera remembered he "squirmed out from between this odd sandwich and laughed the whole thing off." But he was convinced that, playfulness aside, they were making a serious ,, attempt to seduce him.

Oh . . . my . . . god

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-13 18:34 by Zack.

Date: December 13, 2011 18:48

Rivera is not exactly an accurate source and Andersen leans towards the tabloid side of "journalism."

But hey guys, if this gives you your kicks, rock on...start your own website.

Re: confused smileyRe: Jagger & Taylor more than just friends confused smiley
Date: December 13, 2011 18:50

Zack

Oh . . . my . . . god

Why do stonesfans have any problem with such Sucking In The Seventies ???

smoking smiley

Re: confused smileyRe: Jagger & Taylor more than just friends confused smiley
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 13, 2011 19:17

HighwireC
Zack

Oh . . . my . . . god

Why do stonesfans have any problem with such Sucking In The Seventies ???

smoking smiley
We have a problem with threads that suck. Like this one.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: December 13, 2011 19:31

LOL.. Did someone say, "The Worlds Gayest Rock and Roll Band".

I blame Keef for all this.

"LIFE", the tabloid biography of the decade, has broken the dyke.....

Posted by: Wry Cooter ()
Date: December 13, 2011 20:53

It's okay to compare the Stones to salad dressing but don't investigate sexuality -- particularly same sex -- okay?

Posted by: tkl7 ()
Date: December 13, 2011 21:18

This thread is distracting from very important discussions like "whether or not Mick Jagger has a tiny todger", "who is better, Ronnie or Mick Taylor," and "was Brian Jones a genius, or did he totally suck?"

See also: "if Brian Jones had to play Mick Taylor's guitar parts, how would it sound?" "If Ronnie had to play Mick Taylor's Guitar Parts, how would it sound?" "If MT had to play Ronnie's Guitar parts, how would it sound?" And of course, the all time classic: "If Keith Richards had to play Keith Richards' guitar parts, how would it sound?"

Note that I do not include, "If Blondie had to play Keith Richards' guitar parts, etc.," because we all know how that sounds, but you get the picture...

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: December 13, 2011 21:34

its part of the stones story but i think it just makes some people a bit uncomfortable,whether they want to admit it or not.

myself i've always thought jagger was straight,he just seems to be camping it up and putting on a facade for show.when a person is famous for that many years if something happened you would have an actual person say"yeah,i was with him ".

look at mtaylors post-its a joke.he was with clapton? and keith??? and rubbed up against geraldo? wow.

most people know the angela bowie story but what is never put out there is that she was hawking a book at the time and told the story to hype sales.
she was later forced to admit that mick and david were passed out fully clothed when she found them but the public was to busy gossipping and drooling on themselves to pay attention.

as one of the worlds biggest freddie mercury fans it wouldnt exactly make me like mick any less but i just dont see it.it looks too much like one of jaggers "mick charactors"

Date: December 13, 2011 22:14

stonesrule
Rivera is not exactly an accurate source and Andersen leans towards the tabloid side of "journalism."

Ahh, do you want to clean this board and put people talking about sexual freedom in a ghetto, again and again?

Unbelievable.eye rolling smiley

Date: December 13, 2011 22:16

TKL7, you're the greatest!

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: December 13, 2011 23:30

Page 4 of this thread and still no mention of James Fox?

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 13, 2011 23:55

HighwireC
stonesrule

Ahh, do you want to clean this board and put people talking about sexual freedom in a ghetto, again and again?

Grow up,this board is about the Rolling Stones. Yes the Rolling Stones sing about sex.That doesn't mean we have to have stupid threads about what rolling stone slept with who..

Date: December 14, 2011 00:21

sweetcharmedlife
HighwireC
stonesrule

Grow up,this board is about the Rolling Stones. Yes the Rolling Stones sing about sex.That doesn't mean we have to have stupid threads about what rolling stone slept with who..

...and there was no threads here about Mick and Jerry, Mick and Bianca, Ronnie and his girls, Bill and his girls, etc.etc ...???

The big fear is growing here only when it comes to bi or gay content. That's the problem, sorry.

Date: December 14, 2011 00:24

That's not my fear.

Must be yours.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: December 14, 2011 00:31

71Tele
Jagger used his sexuality to mind-fvkc people, particularly in the 70s. I think people are possibly confusing that with actual, you know, relations...

exactly. He also seems the type to get off on being sexually desired by anyone, male, female....and toy with the suggestion that could be gay. But I doubt he is. He's too .....provincial.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: December 14, 2011 00:32

stonesrule
And your sources are...?

Well I heard about it on a Toronto radio station this summer doing a special on the Stones. They were explicit in naming Jagger and Taylor. That would be Q107 the top rock station in Toronto.

Now I don't recall if they said "allegedly" or not to cover their ass but I heard it and that confirms it being repeated in public and recently.

Date: December 14, 2011 00:34

stonesrule
I like Anita but the shape she was in during those years does not exactly allow her to be taken too seriously. Nor the person reporting her alleged words.

Yeah, this was at the time Anita claimed Bianca was a man, or an alien or something or other.
Anita has this weird resentment toward Mick and likes to demean him in latterday interviews. Suggesting that he was sexually harrassing Taylor is one of them. Now maybe Rose Taylor.
Anita can tell some doozies.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-14 00:36 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: December 14, 2011 00:40

I heard Geraldo Rivera on LARRY KING when a caller mentioned to Rivera his writing in his memoir about Nureyev and Jagger flirting with him. The caller said, "You wrote that you've never had gay sex, but if you were to try gay sex, you would have tried it that night with Nuyerev and Jagger. What the heck is that about?" The caller was obviously appalled at this notion.

RIVERA: "Well, it's just as I wrote in my memoir. I've never had a homosexual encounter, but if I were to have had one, I would have wanted it to be that night with Jagger and Nureyev."

CALLER: "You wanted to have gay sex with Nureyev and Jagger?!" [subtext: "You sick fukc!"]

Larry King then interjected, "This is all hypothetical on Geraldo's part, you understand. Next caller! What's your question?!"

Date: December 14, 2011 00:54

HighwireC
sweetcharmedlife
HighwireC
stonesrule

...and there was no threads here about Mick and Jerry, Mick and Bianca, Ronnie and his girls, Bill and his girls, etc.etc ...???

The big fear is growing here only when it comes to bi or gay content. That's the problem, sorry.

You realize this is a Rolling Stones board right? Not a Ted Nugent or Toby Keith board....
I could care less about sexual preference.... the Stones and their peers, friends etc...travel in varied company, from the film, art, fashion worlds. This is hardly a fan base where homophobia tends to rear its head.
Most of us have read the books, articles, interviews, myths etc...so I think we have a sense of what rings true or not. And the rumors about Jagger and Taylor are silly, like Richard Gere and the gerbil, or Angie being about Angie Bowie. Those are the kind of urban myths non-Stones fans like to repeat because they're salacious and kinky or comical or whatever. The rest of us just roll our eyes...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-14 00:57 by stupidguy2.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1361
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home