Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Jagger & Taylor more than just friends confused smiley
Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: December 12, 2011 10:52

The simple question was plausable or not, thats all. You fella's take offence far too easy here, not just this post but many others too. If you dont like the post, don't read it and don't comment on it, just move on and forget about it, sometimes I think you guys still have posters on you wall next to your broom broom car bed.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 12, 2011 11:02

......posters!!! ....walls!!! ...
None of those luxuries down here man...
I'm just glad ta have a pot ta piss in ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: December 12, 2011 11:49

I feel ya man, I used to live in a shoe box on side of road.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 12, 2011 11:54

.....wow man you got sole ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: December 12, 2011 11:57

It does indeed strike me as odd, how people respond to this thread. All sorts of love affairs
by the band members have been discussed on here, but when it comes to the relation between
two members, suddenly there is no room to ask questions. And it might even be a more significant
question for the development of the band than most other relationships. With the exception
of course of the Anita-Brian-Keith-Mick affair that influenced the band very much.

I am afraid the hesitation to discuss the relationship between the Micks just originates in
some kind of homophobia. That is rather silly, isn't it, for people who like to rock out to
songs like When the whip comes down.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: HighwireC ()
Date: December 12, 2011 13:22

marcovandereijk
It does indeed strike me as odd, how people respond to this thread. All sorts of love affairs
by the band members have been discussed on here, but when it comes to the relation between
two members, suddenly there is no room to ask questions. And it might even be a more significant
question for the development of the band than most other relationships. With the exception
of course of the Anita-Brian-Keith-Mick affair that influenced the band very much.

I am afraid the hesitation to discuss the relationship between the Micks just originates in
some kind of homophobia. That is rather silly, isn't it, for people who like to rock out to

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

remember the lyrics:

WHEN THE WHIP COMES DOWN
(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Yeah, mama and papa told me
I was crazy to stay
I was gay in New York
A fag in L.A.
So I saved my money
And I took a plane
Wherever I go they treat me the same

When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down

I'm going down fifty-third street
And they're spitting in my face
I'm learning the ropes
Yeah I'm learning a trade
The east river truckers
Are churning with trash
I make so much money
That I'm spending so fast

When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
When the shit hits the fan
I'll be sitting on the can

When the whip comes down

Yeah, some called me garbage
When I was sleeping on the street
I never roll
And I never cheat
I'm filling a need
I'm plugging a hole
My mama's so glad
I ain't on the dole

When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
(Yeah, go ahead check it out)

Yeah, baby, when the whip comes down
When the whip comes down
(I'll be running this town, I'll tell you)
When the shit hits the fan
I'll be sittin on the can

[www.keno.org]

And after Mick lost Mick he found Ronnie to try some deep tongue kisses live on stage ...

Let It Loose!

smoking smiley

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: December 12, 2011 15:09

ROPENI
l am shocked to hear those rumorshot smiley who cares who bedded whom in the 70's?

Nowadays I am shocked to hear that Mick Jagger had sex at all. Couldn't he have done without and behave properly?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-13 11:11 by saltoftheearth.

Date: December 12, 2011 20:03

HighwireC
[But let's talk without new sexual taboos and don't hurt each other, please.

Unless you enjoy that sort of thing. See "Tie You Up (the Pain of Love)," "Struggle," and "Too Tight."

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 12, 2011 20:41

lapaz62
The simple question was plausable or not, thats all. You fella's take offence far too easy here, not just this post but many others too. If you dont like the post, don't read it and don't comment on it, just move on and forget about it, sometimes I think you guys still have posters on you wall next to your broom broom car bed.
Only offended because the question is so stupd. We care far more about the music then their sex lives and stupid rumours.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: December 12, 2011 21:14

sweetcharmedlife
lapaz62
Only offended because the question is so stupd. We care far more about the music then their sex lives and stupid rumours.

If you will delete all sex-related or sexual stimulating Stones tunes you will get a very empty table to talk about ...

Sex Drive
(Jagger/Richards)

I got this sexdrive
Driving me mad
I've got to drive you crazy
Best you've ever had
I got this sexdrive
Driving me mad
Got to drive you crazy
The best you've ever had

I can drive you fast
I can drive you slow
Put me on the hot seat
I've got no sense control
I'm a blot on the landscape
A blur on the beach
A bite of the cherry
I'll lick the fuzz right off the peach

I got this sexdrive
Driving me mad
The best you've ever had
The best you've ever had
I've got this sex
Oh I got this sexdrive
What you gonna do about that

You can take the bus
You can take the cab
But if you want to change your style
And live a life more versatile
We could be a smash

See you from behind
And they never gonna see again
Lookin' so fine
When you find another trick so fine
You never saw him going out all the night
And they look you all over
And you're gonna see the light
Oh, let's make it tonight

I got this sexdrive
Driving me mad
The best you've ever had
The best you've ever had
I've got this sex
Chuka lucka boom
Please give me some room
Chucka lucka back
Please give some slack
I've got this sex
I've got this sex
I've got this sexdrive

See you from behind
And they never gonna see again
Lookin' so fine
When you find another trick so fine
You never saw him going out all the night
And they look you all over
And you're gonna see the light
Oh, let's make it tonight
I've got this sex
I've got this sexdrive

[www.keno.org]

smoking smiley

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: December 12, 2011 21:17

sweetcharmedlife
We care far more about the music then their sex lives and stupid rumours.

Do you really meant it ?

What about your lame & dirty comments on iorr ?
Was it always about music ?tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: December 12, 2011 21:21

SwayStones
sweetcharmedlife
We care far more about the music then their sex lives and stupid rumours.

Do you really meant it ?

What about your lame & dirty comments on iorr ?
Was it always about music ?tongue sticking out smiley
Likewise my dear, Have a wonderful day.smiling smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: December 12, 2011 21:21

marcovandereijk

It's not any kind of homophobia, it's that it's sexual gossip. Why is it necessary to indulge in it?

Date: December 12, 2011 21:40

71Tele
marcovandereijk

It's not any kind of homophobia, it's that it's sexual gossip. Why is it necessary to indulge in it?

The Stones themselves are talking about sex all their way, not only about some tiny todgers, and they use it to sell their hot stuff, it's marketing all the way. Most all of the fans buy stones "music" and clothes because its sexual content, hardcore, softcore and many many insinuations, gossip, too.

And all kind of such topics you can find here on IORR. Now: Why is this topic asking about a relationsship between the Micks a taboo???

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: December 12, 2011 22:06

I also think people talk about it because no one really knows if Jagger is or is not gay.

If he said Yes, I'm bi and i have done men & women in the past.. Or i did it as a act. etc...Then we would Stop asking and
we would stop talking about it..

People just want to know...Most people love gossip.. So i think whether we care or not we just want to know...haha..

After you know, then you move on..Then we would all want to know is Ronnie gay..haha

Sex, Drugs & Rock n Roll!!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 12, 2011 22:41

The thing is, it actually is pretty important - if Mick Taylor hadn't been sexually terrorised by MJ as Anita claims, perhaps he would have been less ready to leave the Stones. Just a thought.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: December 12, 2011 22:53

I doubt he was including himself in this, but I did find Mick Taylor's quote—in MOJO MAGAZINE—about Mick Jagger amusing: "Mick believes in moderation in everything, except for sex."

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: December 13, 2011 00:35

They were more than friends. They were songwriting partners who wrote some great stuff together.

Sway
Moonlit Mile
100 Years Ago
Winter
Time Waits for No One, etc

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: December 13, 2011 01:09

jamesfdouglas
They were more than friends. They were songwriting partners who wrote some great stuff together.

Sway
Moonlit Mile
100 Years Ago
Winter

That's speculation and rumour just like this Taylor - Jagger sex thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-13 01:33 by His Majesty.

Date: December 13, 2011 01:34

His Majesty
jamesfdouglas

Sway
Moonlit Mile
100 Years Ago
Winter

Further speculation and rumour.

Nick Kent wrote (in MOJO) that he interviewed Mick Taylor shortly before the release of IT'S ONLY ROCK AND ROLL, and Kent had actually been given a preview look of the album's cover that Taylor himself had not yet seen. Taylor proudly told Kent, "I'm getting some composing credits on this album." Kent responded, "I was just shown the album's cover, and your name is not included among any composing credits." Kent said Taylor got very angry.

Date: December 13, 2011 01:37

Title5Take1

Nick Kent wrote (in MOJO) that he interviewed Mick Taylor shortly before the release of IT'S ONLY ROCK AND ROLL, and Kent had actually been given a preview look of the album's cover that Taylor himself had not yet seen. Taylor proudly told Kent, "I'm getting some composing credits on this album." Kent responded, "I was just shown the album's cover, and your name is not included among any composing credits." Kent said Taylor got very angry.

Yes and Anita said...

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: December 13, 2011 01:44

What about MJs sometimes very close connection with Rudolf Nureyev - RD died of AIDS, a bit scary to think about....

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: December 13, 2011 01:53

I suppose it's entirely possible, but there doesn't appear to be much to discuss or find, (apart from Anita's statements).

In that definitive interview Jagger gave with Jann Wenner, he states Taylor was "exciting" and "pretty" I believe, but you can't read too much into that. Jagger has said more suggestive things about both Richards and B Jones, though all those statements from Jagger are his thoughts about them, and don't touch on either his actions nor on their actions or feelings.

Who knows..... doesn't matter really, I don't think.

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: December 13, 2011 02:54

I first dismissed this thread as something I didnt care about, but the more I think about it, I wonder how deep rooted are Keith's feelings of anger toward Mick through the years, when did they start, and is it possible this was something that got on Keith's nerves?

It will be interesting to see where Mick T shakes out in regard to the 2012 plans, and is it possible this has something to do with some of the relationship issues between Mick J and Keith.

IF there is more to this, Mick T is likely to make more money from his book than what they would give him on a tour or for a few shows, at least using their standard method of pay and credit. It does just seem like rumors, butt ...

Date: December 13, 2011 03:02

chelskeith
I first dismissed this thread as something I didnt care about, but the more I think about it, I wonder how deep rooted are Keith's feelings of anger toward Mick through the years, when did they start, and is it possible this was something that got on Keith's nerves?

It will be interesting to see where Mick T shakes out in regard to the 2012 plans, and is it possible this has something to do with some of the relationship issues between Mick J and Keith.

IF there is more to this, Mick T is likely to make more money from his book than what they would give him on a tour or for a few shows, at least using their standard method of pay and credit. It does just seem like rumors, butt ...

It's probably just nonsense, but Mick Jagger was clearly in to being really camp in 70's, some folks can take that the wrong way. It can be those looking on and/or those in close day to day contact with people who are like that.

Anita has said Brian and Mick had a thing as well. Like any stones myths, rumours etc etc grains of salt are needed.

And if we can''t even get stones history right, what hope for history in general? Bet it's full of utter crap, but acceted as truth and taught in schools etc etc.

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-12-13 03:07 by His Majesty.

Date: December 13, 2011 04:15

MUSICIAN MAGAZINE: "Why did he [Mick Taylor] leave?"

BILL WYMAN: "I think he was resentful about not getting credits on things he thought he had contributed to."

Date: December 13, 2011 04:45

mtaylor
What about MJs sometimes very close connection with Rudolf Nureyev - RD died of AIDS, a bit scary to think about....
Well it only took us three pages to come up with the crown of zingers.

Date: December 13, 2011 04:49

mtaylor

The scariest part of the Jagger-Nureyev rumour is that I don't know who RD is.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: December 13, 2011 08:15

mtaylor, your post about Nureyev is the final straw for me. And, now you're worrying about AIDS?

By the way, have you ever considered how ironic your IORR name is, considering the lack of respect you show Taylor. How would you feel if he ever read your posts?

Date: December 13, 2011 08:43

More than once when skimming over this title I thought it read, "James Taylor..."

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1651
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home