Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: A (hopefully) Humorous Take on the Various Types on IORR
Date: December 5, 2011 12:02

StonesTod
71Tele
StonesTod
mickschix
I don't like us ladies being lumped into a category of panty-tossers with no substance.

we do have a "no substance" category that is not gender-specific, if that helps....

Yes, but do they still toss panties?

panties optional

Tossing panties with substance

Substantial panty tossers

Posted by: StoneApache ()
Date: May 11, 2012 10:00

The Warhorse Fans

StoneApache
CherokeeStone
CheyenneStone

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 11, 2012 10:22

I honestly don't know where to place myself in this categorization. But that is perhaps a category of itself?

Posted by: 1StonesRecluse ()
Date: May 11, 2012 11:09

The speed posters
Who post on 4,5,6.. different threads all within 10 minutes of logging in

<<<<<>>>>>
The Mystery Man

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 11, 2012 11:46

The posters who trawl through the past and bring long dead threads back to life.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: May 11, 2012 12:06

Two rival groups:

The techno-geeks: who can tell you how to listen to that obscure bootleg by just downloading this file (which doesn't work with any piece of software you currently possess), changing the filenames, running it through three different pieces of conversion software you've never heard of (easily available by free download), treating it with two different mixing packages (easily available by free download), and playing it on ObscurePlayer(TM) which is the ONLY thing that can deal with the resulting filetype....

The Luddites: who have this wonderful vinyl bootleg/collection of rare pictures but Don't Know How To Post Things. When they appear on iorr they usually run straight into a bunch of Techno-Geeks offering conflicting advice.

Posted by: StoneApache ()
Date: May 11, 2012 12:14

Green Lady
Two rival groups:

The techno-geeks: who can tell you how to listen to that obscure bootleg by just downloading this file (which doesn't work with any piece of software you currently possess), changing the filenames, running it through three different pieces of conversion software you've never heard of (easily available by free download), treating it with two different mixing packages (easily available by free download), and playing it on ObscurePlayer(TM) which is the ONLY thing that can deal with the resulting filetype....

The Luddites: who have this wonderful vinyl bootleg/collection of rare pictures but Don't Know How To Post Things. When they appear on iorr they usually run straight into a bunch of Techno-Geeks offering conflicting advice.

>grinning smiley<

...Wandering Stone...

Date: May 11, 2012 14:04

Let's see...

2. The "True Fan": Yes I am 95% true fan in the sense you say.

3. The Taylorites: yes..I am but "Brianite and RonWoodite" also. Where is the BrianJonesrite category?winking smiley

4. The Extreme Taylorites: Yes I am.

5. The Woodites: Yes I am.

6. The Extreme Woodites: Yes. Go Ronnie Go.

8. The women: Oh women...The trues they tell are the reason for their Beauty...

And I am also a WYMAN COME BACK!!! fan.

Posted by: Elmo ()
Date: May 11, 2012 14:24

The Sicilian
StonesTod
it occurs to me you've left out the single category with the largest representation:

the permanently banned

these are the posters who have been banned for bad behavior and now post under new identities.

But before they were permanently banned they had to get fingered by the Snitches.

Man, I'd hate to get fingered by The Snitches....can you be arrested for that kind of thing?

Posted by: Elmo ()
Date: May 11, 2012 14:34

What about the 'You've Never Had It So Good' types, like me. Free downloads in faboulous quality at the click of a mouse, rare concerts and outakes that you could only dream of, Mp3, FLAC, etc! Wow!!

Many of us Golden Agers will remember the frustration of reading about Live R and the Great White Wonder and not being able to get hold of them - no internet, email, etc. My first boots were the Camden Palace and Bright Lights, Big City vinyls in terrible quality and tenth generation tapes of crap concerts.

They don't know they're born these days.

Oh, and also I am a fully paid up member of the 'Nothing Good Happened After MT Left' society....

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1740
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home