Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: World's rarest and best bootlegs?
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: March 1, 2017 16:44

I know I have two of these: GWW and the Who at Leeds. Whatcha y'all think re these being the rarest and best?

[thevinylfactory.com]

Re: OT: World's rarest and best bootlegs?
Date: March 1, 2017 17:30

Pathetic. It lacks the RS Essen 1970. Best bootleg ever.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: March 2, 2017 01:55

I wouldn't call them rare. They wouldn't even rare then. Can't speak for the whole list, but half of them are officially available. The Basement Tapes came out 2 months after this article was published. Dylan's Judas concert has been around for 20 years. Live At Leeds is official so I don't know what the hell's its doing on there. Prince's black album, as is mentioned, was also officially released. Beach Boys Smile is out there in nearly complete quality.

Weird list. I'm not good with bootlegs, or rare ones, so its tough for me to judge, but any list that has half stuff thats already out in official quality I'd barely call the "rarest and best". Yes, maybe they are the most famous bootlegs, but I'm sure there are legitimately rare and incredible bootlegs out there and this lists seems to lack any of them.

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: March 2, 2017 05:40

TheflyingDutchman
Pathetic. It lacks the RS Essen 1970. Best bootleg ever.

certainly one of the best.
I had a green vinyl of this back in the day...awesome quality and much better than the CDs I hear from this show.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 2, 2017 06:17

hi, please rip for iorrers

Posted by: fyp933 ()
Date: March 2, 2017 07:03

I don't know about how rare they are but for my money two of the best bootlegs are Little Feat Electrif Lycanthrope & the Rolling Stones Bedspring Symphony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home