Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 42
Re: OT ~ NFL begins tonight
Date: January 15, 2012 03:37

keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove
Can't argue with keefyboy's ignorance.

sorry you just lost. you are probably a bandwagon saints fan anyway. i guess the nfl was able to write off the refs salaries in that NFC championship as chairty or something? guess the nfl likes tax breaks too

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 15, 2012 03:37

keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove

sorry you just lost. you are probably a bandwagon saints fan anyway. i guess the nfl was able to write off the refs salaries in that NFC championship as chairty or something? guess the nfl likes tax breaks too

I repeat my quoted statement.

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: January 15, 2012 03:38

Don't let Keef press your buttons Blues. But Saints win this game in N.O.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:39

this just in. according to sources 2010 nfc championship game was listed by the nfl as disaster relief fund

Date: January 15, 2012 03:40

keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Saints can't win outside? On that kind of retarded Keefimitationriff line of bullshit, SF can't handle the cold and they'll LOSE to Green Bay.

well they average 18 points less a game outside. if they had hit their dome average they would have won

Again, you're using convenience, which has nothing to do with the next game, and not fact: if they hadn't had 4 turnovers they could have won the game. It has nothing - ZERO - NADA - to do with playing outside.

What's your excuse for the Saints winning Super Bowl 44? Nothing except they were the best team.

umm the turnovers happened outside just like the rest of the game. did they move to a dome for a few snaps and commit the turnovers? there is this big ball of gas called THE SUN that changes who you play outside.

the saints should have never been at the superbowl so i can't comment how they were the best anything

Dear miss Keefimitationriff - Fumbles outside are the same as fumbles inside - they are fumbles. Once again you're talking with your ass. Saints won SB44 due to being the best team, which is what that means.

What's your team again? Is it the...Jets?

Date: January 15, 2012 03:41

Edith Grove
keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove

I repeat my quoted statement.

I second dat. And third dat. And fourth dat. And fifth dat. Make dat infinity.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:41

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Saints can't win outside? On that kind of retarded Keefimitationriff line of bullshit, SF can't handle the cold and they'll LOSE to Green Bay.

well they average 18 points less a game outside. if they had hit their dome average they would have won

Again, you're using convenience, which has nothing to do with the next game, and not fact: if they hadn't had 4 turnovers they could have won the game. It has nothing - ZERO - NADA - to do with playing outside.

What's your excuse for the Saints winning Super Bowl 44? Nothing except they were the best team.

umm the turnovers happened outside just like the rest of the game. did they move to a dome for a few snaps and commit the turnovers? there is this big ball of gas called THE SUN that changes who you play outside.

the saints should have never been at the superbowl so i can't comment how they were the best anything

Dear miss Keefimitationriff - Fumbles outside are the same as fumbles inside - they are fumbles. Once again you're talking with your ass. Saints won SB44 due to being the best team, which is what that means.

players are hotter with the sun on them. the ball becomes slicker because people sweat more in the sun. geez do you go outside often?

Date: January 15, 2012 03:44

Ms Keefriffsoft is the bandwagoner. Sore loser. Whatever you want to call her. Can't accept that the Saints won SB 44 for being the best team, the records the TEAM has set, etc.

And Ms Keefsoftriff is obviously a bandwagon jumper. It's so obvious.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:45

keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

players are hotter with the sun on them. the ball becomes slicker because people sweat more in the sun. geez do you go outside often?

It wasn't hot in SF. It never is. Do you understand that? Obviously not.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:45

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Ms Keefriffsoft is the bandwagoner. Sore loser. Whatever you want to call her. Can't accept that the Saints won SB 44 for being the best team, the records the TEAM has set, etc.

i'm a dude. a big ass dude who use to play football. how am i bandwagon jumper when i am still a jets fan? what should i do not watch a game if my team isn't playing?

Date: January 15, 2012 03:47

OK, OK, 30-page thread gonna get shut down before the Conference playoffs ?

It ain't fair to the rest of NFL fans here.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:47

Edith Grove

shut down because the truth is exposed? what is this fox news?

Date: January 15, 2012 03:48

keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

i'm a dude. a big ass dude who use to play football. how am i bandwagon jumper when i am still a jets fan? what should i do not watch a game if my team isn't playing?

You are a bandwagoner simply with your teabagging on the Saints. You have a hard time accepting the truth.

Did you see your buddy is losing 0-14 to New England?

Date: January 15, 2012 03:49

keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove

The truth of someone that talks a bunch of shit like Ms Keefsosoftriff.

keefriffhard4life
Edith Grove

Whatever you think is the truth doesn't matter.

Petty bickering doesn't work around here.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()

New England gets a free pass to the AFC Championship game with this draw against Denver. I know its early but that is the weakest division in football. They should easily roll this squad.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 15, 2012 03:50

Edith Grove

reading minds down there..... thinking the same thing.

game over... time to move on.

Watching Tebow run the option reminds of old Nebraska cornholers football.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:50

NE is gonna roll the Broncos. 40 plus points easy.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:54

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-15 03:56 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: January 15, 2012 03:55

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

You are a bandwagoner simply with your teabagging on the Saints. You have a hard time accepting the truth.

who is my buddy? tebow? why because i'm happy he proved the doubters wrong? i could care less because i already know the nfc is winning the superbowl

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 15, 2012 03:57

Well Denver scores a touchdown to make it 14 - 7. We may have a game here if Brady throws more interceptions inside the 30.

Date: January 15, 2012 04:11

keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

who is my buddy? tebow? why because i'm happy he proved the doubters wrong? i could care less because i already know the nfc is winning the superbowl

I saw a blimp just a minute ago on the TV - reminded me of you, all that hot air holding it up.

Date: January 15, 2012 04:19

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

I saw a blimp just a minute ago on the TV - reminded me of you, all that hot air holding it up.

i just went to the bathroom. reminded me of you

Date: January 15, 2012 04:26

keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

i just went to the bathroom. reminded me of you

Ahh, yes, porcelain truth. Hard innit?

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: January 15, 2012 04:52

How did Tebow "prove" any doubters wrong? By winning 1 playoff game against an injured and under-strength Steelers team? Even Tony Romo has a playoff win. I think the doubters were proven right about Tebow when Denver ended the season on a 3 game losing streak, and getting their asses handed to them by Buffalo. Now they're getting their asses handed to them by New England.

Date: January 15, 2012 05:10

NoCode0680
How did Tebow "prove" any doubters wrong? By winning 1 playoff game against an injured and under-strength Steelers team? Even Tony Romo has a playoff win. I think the doubters were proven right about Tebow when Denver ended the season on a 3 game losing streak, and getting their asses handed to them by Buffalo. Now they're getting their asses handed to them by New England.

The supporters have had - and continue to have - very very very low expectations. It makes 'em feel good, etc. So it's a REALLY big deal when he completes a pass etc. I put doubters at first. A bit amiss from the end of the Saints game.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-15 06:37 by WeLoveToPlayTheBlues.

Date: January 15, 2012 05:15

NoCode0680

first they said "he shouldn't start he can't win games in the nfl". they were wrong. then they said "luck got them to the playoffs but he can't complete a long pass so they will fail." he torched the steelers for 316 yards. i didn't know tebow plays defense as well. last time i checked tebow was on the bench while new england was scoring points

Posted by: superrevvy ()
Date: January 15, 2012 05:30

So what have we learned tonite, stones fans?

Just what mick and keith have been preaching all these years...

Supermodels trump Jesus nine times out of ten.

Don't wanna walk and talk about Gisele. Just wanna see her ass.

Date: January 15, 2012 05:33

superrevvy
Don't wanna walk and talk about Gisele. Just wanna see her ass.

Date: January 15, 2012 06:01

keefriffhard4life
NoCode0680

first they said "he shouldn't start he can't win games in the nfl". they were wrong. then they said "luck got them to the playoffs but he can't complete a long pass so they will fail." he torched the steelers for 316 yards. i didn't know tebow plays defense as well. last time i checked tebow was on the bench while new england was scoring points

Seeing that the Steelers were no where near 100% healthy the Seattle Seahawks could've torched the Steelers. What was Teeebow's longest pass? 28 yards? Yeah that's really smokin' 'em innit.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2367
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home