Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 42
Re: OT ~ NFL begins tonight
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 9, 2012 19:44

Just realized Tim Tebow threw for 316 yds (or should I say 3:16) yesterday. Coincedence?eye popping smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 9, 2012 19:48

sweetcharmedlife
Just realized Tim Tebow threw for 316 yds (or should I say 3:16) yesterday. Coincedence?eye popping smiley

It would be even more interesting if he threw for 420.

Date: January 9, 2012 19:53

Edith Grove
sweetcharmedlife

It would be even more interesting if he threw for 420.
smoking smiley

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: January 9, 2012 19:54

oh yes, God would really concern himself with the nfl,
or you can go with an anagram of tim tebow, which is embow tit which means
bent tit, maybe thats gods message too.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: January 9, 2012 20:02

doubledoor
I'm already on the Giants bandwagon to beat Packers. They match up nicely for an upset.

Giants only lost by 3 a few weeks ago and they are at the top of their game right now. It could happen.

Date: January 9, 2012 20:22

sweetcharmedlife

As opposed to 315 or 317? How is that a coincidence?

Date: January 9, 2012 20:39

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
sweetcharmedlife

john 3:16 is perhaps the most famous bible verse ever that starts with "for god so loved the world he gave his only son"

i noticed it too last night as soon as the game was over

Date: January 9, 2012 21:08

keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
sweetcharmedlife

john 3:16 is perhaps the most famous bible verse ever that starts with "for god so loved the world he gave his only son"

Thanks for splaning that to welovetoplaytheblues.

Date: January 9, 2012 21:20

sweetcharmedlife
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
sweetcharmedlife

no problem

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: January 9, 2012 21:22

So many Cowboys "fans" are starting to jump on the Texans bandwagon, which I expected. Suddenly everybody has Texans gear on. My neighbor's son works at a Dick's Sporting Goods and he said they've had the same small amount of Texans gear all season that hasn't sold at all, then over the past week they've sold out and they've had so many people coming to the store asking for the stuff that they've had to order a shipment 5X larger than they normally get to last for an entire season.

Lame. Especially since when they usually play each other the Cowboys fans always want to beat that "upstart" Houston team, now they want to ride the bandwagon in the playoffs.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: January 9, 2012 23:23

NoCode0680
So many Cowboys "fans" are starting to jump on the Texans bandwagon, which I expected. Suddenly everybody has Texans gear on. My neighbor's son works at a Dick's Sporting Goods and he said they've had the same small amount of Texans gear all season that hasn't sold at all, then over the past week they've sold out and they've had so many people coming to the store asking for the stuff that they've had to order a shipment 5X larger than they normally get to last for an entire season.

Lame. Especially since when they usually play each other the Cowboys fans always want to beat that "upstart" Houston team, now they want to ride the bandwagon in the playoffs.

I was at a Target in Houston the Sunday after we clinched the division - the entire sports-wear row was dominated by Cowboy stuff. It sucks.
For years, Cowboy fans, in Houston, derided us for rooting for perennial losers (especially our NFL teams). We've always been the underdogs. I like that and we've been off the radar for so long, I actually don't care about bandwaggoners. Its actually nice for a change. But I saw two guys wearing Tebow jerseys a few weeks ago ...now that's bandwagon. What happens when he loses to the Patriots next week? Bandwagonners are transient. I wonder if some of these Tebow deciples are actully football fans first.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 9, 2012 23:28

NoCode0680
So many Cowboys "fans" are starting to jump on the Texans bandwagon

Hey NoCode are you in Texas too?

Date: January 10, 2012 00:19

Munichhilton
NoCode0680

Yes, I live in Denton.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: January 10, 2012 01:20

NoCode0680
Munichhilton
NoCode0680

Yes, I live in Denton.

Ahh, so you get it.
We used to go to Denton when my cousin was going to school at Texas Womens....isn't that where one of the Bonnie and Cyde banks remain?

Date: January 10, 2012 01:50

Ok on a brief college note. National Championship game tonight in New Orleans. By now you've probably wagered every household pet you have. Well tonight is your chance to get them back. bet the wife,kids,in-laws(espicially them) and anything else you can get your hands on. Put it all on LSU. The Bayou Benagals will roll the tide tonight. Take it to da bank!smileys with beer

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: January 10, 2012 01:55

stupidguy2

Ahh, so you get it.
We used to go to Denton when my cousin was going to school at Texas Womens....isn't that where one of the Bonnie and Cyde banks remain?

I don't know, I know they filmed some of the movie here, and that Clyde was arrested here (and many other places) but I don't know if they robbed a bank here or if it's still around if they did. Just about every town in North Texas (and many other places in Texas), big or small, claims Bonnie and Clyde robbed their local bank, so who knows.

Date: January 10, 2012 02:22

keefriffhard4life
sweetcharmedlife
keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
sweetcharmedlife

no problem

As you can see I know nothing of that story.

Date: January 10, 2012 02:23

sweetcharmedlife
Ok on a brief college note. National Championship game tonight in New Orleans. By now you've probably wagered every household pet you have. Well tonight is your chance to get them back. bet the wife,kids,in-laws(espicially them) and anything else you can get your hands on. Put it all on LSU. The Bayou Benagals will roll the tide tonight. Take it to da bank!smileys with beer

Two things control the tide - the moon and the LSU Tigers.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: January 10, 2012 02:30

MORE SABAN, LESS MILES!

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:11

I have to say the Tebow bashing is ridiculous. Its the media coverage not Tim Tebow. If he is religious so what. I did hear him say that god has no bearing on the outcome of a game. Do I think he is a good quarterback? No! He misses more throws than almost anyone I have ever watched. Third and ten 1:30 left in regulation and he missed a wide open receiver over the middle the ball was thrown in the ground. The Broncos game plan was good and it showed on the overtime play. Pull Pittsburgh's defense to the line of scrimmage and throw long there is not a qb in the NFL who would have missed that throw.

That said I am bowing to Tebow and Denver today because I truly despise the dirtiest team in the NFL the Pittsburgh Steelers GOODBYE, so long, adios see you next year!! I do not like them!!! Plus the Patriots match up awful against them and I am a Pats fan.

Date: January 10, 2012 03:12

If Alabama wins tonight I think they should have to be co-Champions with Oklahoma State.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 10, 2012 03:27

No Alabama should play Oklahoma State for the title. I can't deal with this BCS BS!

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 10, 2012 05:57

NoCode0680
If Alabama wins tonight I think they should have to be co-Champions with Oklahoma State.

slew
No Alabama should play Oklahoma State for the title. I can't deal with this BCS BS!

WHEN Alabama wins tonight it will share the title with LSU and OSU, the only 3 teams with 1 loss.

I know that is REDONKULOUS, but so is is this BCS BS!!! A month off is too much.

This whole BCS system sucks, and this game tonight is lame, it doesnt matter who wins... and it feels like it... it does not feel like NCG. The Stanford OSU game FELT like a NCG.... but as things are, it is all so convaluted... to the point of ruining the fun. They take a month off between the final game of the season and the bowl is stupid... etc etc etc... blah blah blah...

There needs to be a playoff. A National Championship playoff is very doable. There are many ways to do it. I think they need to drop 2 (BS) games from early schedules to make room at the end of the season for a playoff. They can still have all the same bowl games, but slot them as playoff games... BUT if they dont wanna do that.... THEN STOP USING THE TERM NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPION, because usually that is a BS term in this contex.

They FCS college football playoffs work just fine [www.sportsnetwork.com] The BCS needs to look at that, and do that. period.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-10 06:14 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:05

sweetcharmedlife
..........................eye rolling smiley

winking smiley

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: January 10, 2012 06:29

Max'sKansasCity
sweetcharmedlife
..........................eye rolling smiley

winking smiley

As you were saying SCL?

Date: January 10, 2012 06:41

sweetcharmedlife

Please give your pet, wife, kids, in-laws a big, sloppy Crimson Kiss from me!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Date: January 10, 2012 07:04

SHUT OUT!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 10, 2012 18:54

That was well worth watching!
I slept like a baby through it...I feel so rested

Date: January 10, 2012 18:59

stupidguy2
NoCode0680

I was at a Target in Houston the Sunday after we clinched the division - the entire sports-wear row was dominated by Cowboy stuff. It sucks.
For years, Cowboy fans, in Houston, derided us for rooting for perennial losers (especially our NFL teams). We've always been the underdogs. I like that and we've been off the radar for so long, I actually don't care about bandwaggoners. Its actually nice for a change. But I saw two guys wearing Tebow jerseys a few weeks ago ...now that's bandwagon. What happens when he loses to the Patriots next week? Bandwagonners are transient. I wonder if some of these Tebow deciples are actully football fans first.

Cowboys fans make fun of "perennial losers"? When's the last time they looked in the mirror!? Cowboys are the perennial losers!

Date: January 10, 2012 19:05

That thing I posted, about the moon and LSU controlling the tide, is a t-shirt that's available, or it was, ah ha ha ha, on campus at LSU (as far as I am aware - I didn't go there, I just saw someone I know with it on that goes to LSU).

I've never seen such retarded coaching in my life - except for all the other times Les Miles was horrible. Alabama knew what they were going to do before LSU did - throw to the side or run right into the middle.

And Jordan Jefferson - J is for DUMB. That guy is horrible. You could spot him the D in ABCD and he couldn't tell you want comes before it.

Glad he won't be in the NFL. Does he not understand the concept of throwing the ball FORWARD? Jordan 'Reggie Bush' Jefferson - he likes to throw sideways.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829...LastNext
Current Page: 24 of 42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2025
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home